Author Thread
Ferngirl

View Profile
CHRISTIAN HIPPIE COMMUNES
Posted : 20 Mar, 2012 06:07 PM

As a preacher that previously lived a hippie lifestyle before full deliverance, I can assure you that the words Christian and hippe are not now nor ever will be in one accord. Lev 11:44 Be holy because I am Holy! halellujah and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free

Ferngirl

View Profile
Giving a woman your phone number...?
Posted : 19 Jan, 2011 10:29 AM

They know we're in high demand when we're pretty and we have many choices and there's loads more single men than women. I wouldn't personally call a man first - he has to chase me and prove himself. However, I say thank you Lord as within 3 days I have the most adorable , tall, handsome, man of God chasing after me and he fit's every specification I prayed for in every tiny detail. God's good - just pray - he always answers! Amen

Ferngirl

View Profile
Support your wife financially
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 02:56 PM

And at God's Judge no my mother taughtme NOTHING she beat and rejected me at 3 years old! Imdefinitely not coming back on here! Some of you are just plain cruel!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 02:53 PM

Im here to find a husband of course - why else? And I didnt ask the ladys advice because it was about asking men their opinions. Im sorry lady if you dont think you're old, and I did say with respect and of course 39 is young but I thought you were about 60 something from yr picture but granted it is small and not a clear one. Im staying out of these forums and sticking withme god n the Bible - I don't really fin dyou all like pastor says Christians are supposed to be like! God bless all, I'm out!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 02:16 PM

@stegoodie I don't think you could even begin to imagine the life I have lived though and over come - no disrespectmeant and the lady above yes indeed 'be someone's babygirl'. With respect to you as well, you are an old lady and not exactly young like me and in modern terms, men refer to as in terms liek 'Hey babygirl' It means someone's boo, beau,love, darling, partner etc, it's ajust a term not that I wish to be a baby and go back home and no I wouldnt add rich to my list my dear as I trust God to provide in all area's of my life. I'm not that shallow, I just talk straight and 2 sparrows -don't talk to me - I don't like you! I told you yesterday I have no desire for your personal input on my private life, I listen only to my God and Pastor so get down off your high horse and back away from me! You're a very rude man!

Ferngirl

View Profile
I dont know where to start
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 01:21 PM

Amen!

Ferngirl

View Profile
I dont know where to start
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 09:54 AM

I dont know where to start. I know what I have to do fr God and I have also been blessed to have to discernment to see this future in my dreams, along with it being prophesised to me as well but I dont know where to start

I am to open a rescue mission and orphanage - a place where women in crisis can drop off their babies nkids withno questions asked We will take them in and care for them to stop kids going into full time care. We will also house women and get hem out of the ghetto, off drugs and bring them to Jesus but I dont know how to begin? I know this will manifest a hundred percent.

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 09:32 AM

Chevvy you're aiming to victimise me again today by making snyde remarks. That man yesterday was rude and ignorant, which is why I was so defensive back at him and I got support from people who understood me anyway.

Yes to answer someone earlier, I do want to be pampered and taken care of and looked after and I feel no shame, I have overcome and escaped 5 violent relationships from aged 18 to 39, so I wont feel bad to want a man to care for me that way. However, I also wish to open and run a rescue mission and orphanage so I need a man to look after me financially so that I can set that up and have it running! Someone else said about middle class jobs too. i don't do class - this class system disgusts me in this cynical and ugly society in which we live and yes, they should pay more, but also not enough people believe in their own worth and seek for higher positions either. I know that the top paid jobs dont have as high application submissions as the joe average ones in business stats.

What I want personally is actually nothing to do with why I asked the quation. I want to know opinions of real life men and it seems the majority of you seem to think it's ok to expect us to work. This is what I was wanting to find out, no more, no less!

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 07:56 AM

I think if you love her enough you shouldn't expect her to work physically but this is why I asked for mens opinions. The Bible says a man should provide. I know we're all different and Im not saying a woman who wants a big career life shouldnt have it but what I find is that modern men just as a whole seem to just presume we will want to work when some of us are preferring to be at home being creative

Ferngirl

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 03:14 AM

Why do men these days think a woman should go out to work and support herself financially? I think if they want to marry us, then they should be prepared to take care of us financially. Maybe old fashioned, but when we're @home, we clean, cook, sew, mend, create and if we have to go out and work, we don't have the time, to make the home nice and cook good, proper meals and be attentive and devoted.

I'll be interested to see men's reply's to this Q! So far I have been blessed and found men to care for me in past relationships, but I do see there's a lot who say - wanted - independant woman! Some of just want to be an old fashioned wife at home n be some ones babygirl and betaken care of.

I also know I will be challenged by career women on this who would say - don't you want to do something for yourself- to put it simply - NO! I just want to be a wife - simple as that!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5