Author Thread
WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 07:22 AM

Thanks Handyman.

Likewise, I agree that we take steps down from high ground.

When Moses came down from the mountain, he broke all ten commandments literally. Somethings are not my battle.

There are battles I do not want to enter.

I am sure you will all out last me. I do not want to be on here much longer. I do not find the fruit in it. It has been a long stretch. But I see no fruit in it. It is the nice time of year. I may become a ghost for a while. I need a break away from the site. I am really here to meet a mate. I don't want to go a direction of fruitless arguments or go on a path of insults. I think I will be less active on these blogs and less active on the site. I am at the borderline of the age of WHY BOTHER? I am making my entry into the age range of why bother?

I've liked a number of the things you have shared. I agree with you on a number of things. I've even liked somethings LD has shared. But in-fighting ruins the blogs for me and I am enjoying them less and less. I do not like the feuds. Anyway, interesting reading some of your contributions and I like your clean humor of "wash, lather, rinse, repeat" but I do not like the direction that the blogs have been going with the off subject attacks and the departures from scripture. But not all subjects are on scripture. It is just that these blogs are getting less friendly all the time, so I see I don't want to be on them. Just the same old people sharing. We have all become old goats.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 15 May, 2024 06:36 AM

correction

I leave you to your feuds and your immature tactics.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 15 May, 2024 06:35 AM

I don't want to gang up against Moonlight. And not everything is my argument. So I leave you to your feuds and your immature attacks and rhetoric which probably repel many from engaging on these blogs and repels me also. You can hash out your own blundering and argue with yourself through having multiple accounts and then duking it out with yourself like a person who plays chess against himself and board games against himself. Then maybe your fights against yourself maybe more fulfilling as you find no one up to fighting on these forums. I recommend you fight with yourself. Give yourself some facial punches and some good body blows. You may find it more exhilarating to fight against yourself and battle yourself. No one is a better match against you than yourself. Play both the good guy and the bad guy. Play tough! Be tough on yourself and let us watch that display. LD duking it out against himself. That is where the greater action is. The rest is silly. Why duke it out with us when you can duke it out with yourself? Indeed, you should fight yourself.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 15 May, 2024 06:11 AM

Listening to you LD reminds me of why I did not vote for Trump the first time around. But because he proved himself on a few policies during his time in office, I voted for him the second time around even though I have never liked his mannerisms. Now someone worse than Trump is in office and the Democrats want people worse than Trump in office. I wish there were people better than Trump having the vote for office, but I will rather have Trump than what the Democrats have out there. Point being, I would vote for you on some issues LD, but I really do not like your mannerisms or your positions on many issues. For your childish behavior at age 70, and your need to win arguments and striving to win an argument by flooding the blogs with your incessant gibberish having been programmed to believe in having the last word that somehow you have won a victory and thinking you win the argument by your many words or your having the last word, I can only say I have better things to do than listen to you and I leave it to the Lord in these words. "MAY THE LORD REBUKE YOU!"

You go away from healthy argument and far away from healthy wholesome debate and just go in snotty off shore directions. I cannot correct your behavior nor anyone one else. Your parents definitely did not correct you and who would spank a 70 year old or make him sit in the corner. So, I leave you to THE LORD. THE LORD REBUKE YOU. But take any comfort in you thinking that you have won the argument even when you show no one wins in having any discussion with you. I think you would just be a sound of noise in heaven. But maybe they would have a special room for you to make noise. Here it is these blogs.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Do you seek a submissive woman for a monogamous marriage?
Posted : 14 May, 2024 07:45 PM

Back to the ask a guy,

Is monogamous one at a time?

How does one claim to be monogamous while having had a dozen lovers?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 14 May, 2024 06:06 PM

Wrong about what, Little David?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Mean people
Posted : 14 May, 2024 06:05 PM

"And then looking at the predicament we are in now here in the US with our government being so evil. It can literally be traced back to Christians not standing up to evil."

Got to agree with you there, Handyman!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 14 May, 2024 01:39 PM

Just to answer you, LD.

Guru writes: "(had to clarify monogamous because there are polygamists who visit this site to look for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. wife)"

So, it appears, Little David, that guru is against Jesus for being open to more than one and is against Abraham and Isaac for being open to more than one and against Sara, Rachel and Leah, and Hannah consequently.

So, Little David, I was just standing up for these in the Bible as the Bible would not be much of a Bible without these. We all know that Jesus is open to more than one.

Opinions may differ. So, then Little David, what is your opinion? Should Christ Jesus just have one? Should you just have one? How many have you had in your 70 years of life?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 14 May, 2024 01:18 PM

I guess we got to step on another's toes once in a while. But I really addressed guru and hope for an answer from guru.

But if you want to answer for Jesus Christ and guru and the women too - that is up to you, LD. But I am hoping to hear from guru. I directed my questions to guru. Thanks for being pro-active in your response LD. You will definitely outlast me on this site. You find more worth in it than I do. You are 70 and still kicking. I am 60 and at "WHY BOTHER?" So, you definitely outlast me.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Posted : 14 May, 2024 01:04 PM

It is all harmony here. Everything is interwoven. We are quite the stew. Everything gets tossed in.

LD asks, "I’m just wondering how you might explain this enthusiastic interrogation with its built in line of hastily drawn implications here?"

People are on here for different reasons.

People want different things.

People are looking for different things from others.

We are not all the same.

The body of Jesus, some are like Job and Isaac. (Monogamous)

Some are like Paul. (Celibate)

Some are like Daniel. (He may have been a eunuch)

And some think as Abraham and Jacob who had more than one wife and have their place in heaven.

All types are here.

Some are looking for a wife. Some are looking for a husband. Not everyone is looking for a wife. Not everyone is looking for a husband.

I am not looking for a wife. But I will like a mate.

I see marriages going to divorce.

I am not looking for formalities. And I don't want to lock into a bad deal. But I do have my ideas.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10