Author Thread: Trusting
rbj66

View Profile
History
Trusting
Posted : 19 May, 2024 05:59 AM

Trust issues i'm sure many have them and it has been posted somewhere. My ex absolutely refused to trust me because of her cheating dad and her mom's brainwashing. After years of unfounded (delusional even) accusations and arguments, i gave her what she wanted in a roundabout way as i was not walking with the LORD then. Not sexually, but i made it look that way as i knew it would hurt her. She wanted to be verbally abusive, i begged her to stop and get help because i didn't want to play head games. Nope. Bark bark bark. So i hurt her back in a way that i knew she couldn't forgive. She did at first but that's another story.

I can imagine a couple of answers here to this 🙄, but ladies, how much nagging is too much? Can you admit if you did it? And men, how much do we acquiesce until we've said enough already? Am i to stay on the phone with her 24/7 to ease her mind? Of course not. We can only do so much. When the trust is gone so is the love. There is a whole lot more to this psychologically. It's okay to be a little jealous and we should be, but extremes need therapy. I refuse to continue to try to make someone happy who doesn't want to be. She was conceited, demanding, immature and insecure. Now i am not wholly in agreement with how a few believe women should submit 😬🤐, but it does come into play here. She does not rule the roost, we are a team. Controlling your husband can be weaponizing marriage, and it is explicitly warned against. It can go for the man too of course. "Husbands love your wives" ( only one of course 😉). I tried for 14 years. Who wants to love anyone who has to be heard (screaming like a little brat) but never listens? I stayed for a long time (too long) trying to be a good father figure to her son and a good husband but just was never good enough for her. Finally it came to a head. Where you at? Had this experience?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Trusting
Posted : 21 May, 2024 11:03 AM

Thank you LD for alerting me to moonbeams compliment.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Trusting
Posted : 21 May, 2024 04:34 PM

😁🤣😂👍

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Trusting
Posted : 1 Jun, 2024 05:32 AM

Men with no good experiences with Women can be identified easily. If you have not been married or had any children then do not give advice, it is not Valid on a Dating site.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Trusting
Posted : 1 Jun, 2024 05:51 AM

How silly moonlight but at least you’re being consistent.

Using your false argument, not even Jesus could give advice because he was never married‼️

Sheeeesh‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Trusting
Posted : 1 Jun, 2024 06:25 AM

This is a Dating site .

@LD

OT

You like to argue! Go back to Biblical discussion!

What no new people to degrade there .

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Trusting
Posted : 1 Jun, 2024 08:11 AM

Oh no‼️ You’re arguing right now Madam Moonlight😇🤣 😁

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Trusting
Posted : 1 Jun, 2024 08:16 AM

Ok Madam Moonlight.

You said “men who haven’t married or have children shouldn’t give advice.”

Jesus was a man without children of his own and he never married. So according to your false reasoning Jesus shouldn’t give advice‼️‼️please explain why single men like Jesus can’t give advice⁉️⁉️

STOP with your false teachings and your false arguments‼️‼️‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Trusting
Posted : 1 Jun, 2024 10:37 AM

Seek Jesus LD

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Trusting
Posted : 1 Jun, 2024 10:50 AM

Question was not about Jesus.

And you nowhere close to being like Jesus.

You are a man in need of spiritual deliverance thinking you can teach everyone but Yourself, LD . 👈👈

Dating sites are not for you.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Trusting
Posted : 1 Jun, 2024 04:59 PM

Paul also did not marry and gave advice.

Often Catholic priests do not marry, yet teach marriage.

Page : 1 2 3