Author Thread: why do guys run away
Admin

why do guys run away
Posted : 25 Jun, 2011 07:38 PM

why do guys run away when they find ou that you have a baby or kids? i hope that i find a good guy thats family oriented and wants to settle down i know theres someone out there for me

virtuous610

View Profile
History
why do guys run away
Posted : 29 Jun, 2011 07:45 PM

I just wanted to hopefully encourage you to be patient and be about our Father's business... I have a 5yr old son and we are a package deal. Frankly it is extremely tough being both the provider and everything our child (children) need us to be. Often times we are overlooked by guys for whatever reason but I see man's rejection as God's protection. Stepping into the role of a husband and step-father from the beginning can be scary but I'd rather him not waste our time than to run later...

2 Thessalonians 3:13

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
why do guys run away
Posted : 12 Jul, 2011 08:43 PM

I believe that I saw profiles wherein the guy is open to a woman having kids... so, in God's perfect time, you will meet a man who will accept you including your kid/s and will love you both(^_^) Just keep praying and keep the faith(^_^)

soultrees

View Profile
History
why do guys run away
Posted : 21 Jul, 2011 02:15 PM

well said virtuous!

Blessings to us all on our journey with package deals!

ToLoveAgain

View Profile
History
why do guys run away
Posted : 7 Aug, 2011 04:15 PM

I agree! Well said virtuous610!

BOSTON310

View Profile
History
why do guys run away
Posted : 10 Aug, 2011 10:05 PM

Not all guys run away. Some guys run to. Having a child is a blessing from God that not all are given. I have been blessed and it was not me who ran away, but my pending ex. Everyone is different, be it guy or gal. Best to you in your search.

MattDW

View Profile
History
why do guys run away
Posted : 18 Aug, 2011 01:10 AM

We are out there, fyi. I have 3 kids allready so am allready house broken so to speak, lol. Guys that dont have kids allready, probably just are not mature enough to want them yet and even if they do, want them to be thier own. Myself, I cant wait to join with a single mother and have a complete family once again. I will allways take care of the ones I have but will not be completly happy until I have a succesfull marriage!

View Profile
History
why do guys run away
Posted : 18 Aug, 2011 12:08 PM

"Christiananna28",

I'll be honest with you, I don't pursue women who already have children partly because I don't like the idea of having to put up with their former spouse...because I never know whether or not he's one of those people that would try to beat me up just because he's jealous...and if he ever did beat me up, I might snap and send him to the grave. Normally I'm a very peace-loving kind of person who would never intentionally try to hurt anyone...but corner me, attack me, or make me feel threatened for my life, and things might turn bad in a hurry! Just being honest, I've never fought anyone in my life...but if someone ever threatened my life in some way, they probably wouldn't like the outcome.

View Profile
History
why do guys run away
Posted : 24 Aug, 2011 12:51 PM

I just did a post in this forum a few minutes ago on the same question...but I can tell you that as a guy I am looking for a family-oriented woman...and I get the SAME THING...

"what....you have 4 kids....uhh....nice knowin ya :-)

Honestly, in our culture, I think there is a shortage of family-oriented people in general.

View Profile
History
why do guys run away
Posted : 3 Sep, 2011 09:56 PM

I have two kids myself, and I have also been in relationships where the girl and a child (children) of her own. It can be intimidating at first. But not all men will run from it.

Bridgit

View Profile
History
why do guys run away
Posted : 6 Oct, 2011 04:03 PM

Yes, well said, Virtuous!

We have to be patient and wait. We want the best, not only for us but for our kids too!

Have a great evening.

Page : 1 2