Author Thread: Should females be the one to initiate interest in a male?
Tarahtabe

View Profile
History
Should females be the one to initiate interest in a male?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 10:23 PM

Should females be the one to initiate interest in a male? What are your thoughts on this? Men is it ok with you when a female makes the first move? What is the Role of the male and what is the role of the female?

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 01:42 AM

A man can not possibly see every woman on earth. So, if a woman notices me I would appreciate a friendly hello. Also, lets face it, us men are pretty simple critters. Sometimes we need a little help noticing things. :laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 06:33 AM

There aren't any "roles" and if there were, they should be thrown out. This is common sense.

If you're interested in somebody, initiate.

If they're interested in you, they should do the same.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 12:42 PM

I agree with Godsgirl.

I though out Winks are just say a Hello. How simple is that.

They always reply to me in some way. Why is it that women wait for a man to notice them. There are Hundreds of Women on these Christian date sites. :laugh: He may never find

you.

Mercymay

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2012 12:38 AM

I prefer not to initiate even if there really are no rules. The role of male to give, the role of female to give back.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2012 06:19 AM

Mercy,

I agree.

I prefer not to initiate even if there really are no rules. The role of male to give, the role of female to give back.

Men are to be the initiators and women the responders.

Why doesnt this happen? because men are afraid of rejection. Men are not men anymore because the women usurped the role of men.

How many of you ladies couldnt wait any longer for your man to do something and you just went a(head) of him and did it your self?

Raise your hand. I would gamble to say most of you. If and when you did this you justified usurping the role of your husband.

Their are reasons we men delay in doing things but you ladies because of your fear take comtroll and jump a(head)

Since this has now become generational and the norm what are women going to do about it.

You are probally thinking if we stop the world is going to fall apart.....ahhhhhhhhhh

Well I have news for you it already has.

I hope this makes some sense to you.

Blessings ladies,

Michael

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2012 07:09 PM

So yes I am guilty of not waiting for my ex to do something...

...after waiting 6 weeks for him to put a door knob on a bedroom door, which I had purchased and placed in a convenient spot as a reminder, I finally installed the door knob myself to provide privacy for my nephew who was staying in the room.

....Yes, I took out the trash in the early dawn hours so that it wouldn't sit 3-5 more days until the next trash day

....I fixed the toilet seat...because he said he didn't know how

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2012 07:16 PM

to answer the original post, there's nothing wrong with a woman sending a wink or a message to say hi.

If I see someone when I walk down the hall at work or on the street or at church, I will say hello because that is being friendly.

Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly:

and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2012 08:48 PM

LTM

Brother, don't jump to conclusion and point fingers at women because they have taken initiative when men, who should be leading their families, are bullheaded or lazy simpletons. Most women WANT their men to step up to the plate, especially when it means the safety and wellbeing of his family.

Remember Abigail, later known as David's wisest wife, in 1Sam25

32 David said to Abigail, �Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, who has sent you today to meet me. 33 May you be blessed for your good judgment and for keeping me from bloodshed this day and from avenging myself with my own hands. 34 Otherwise, as surely as the Lord, the God of Israel, lives, who has kept me from harming you, if you had not come quickly to meet me, not one male belonging to Nabal would have been left alive by daybreak.�

It is one thing to remove the cancerous lump with your prophetic scalpal. It is another thing to butcher and/or remove the whole breast, and the other one too, 'just in case'.

I believe you have many good points to make, and some thought provoking questions, but the offense comes when a personal line is crossed by using blanket generalizations and assumptions. While there will be some discomfort and opposition when opening people's eyes to the complacency of how we (the church) have become more like the world daily... facing opposition (in and of itself) is not proof of being on the right track. Nor that your work will be effective for His Kingdom.

The word says to build one another up, encouraging one another daily, especially as The Day draws near!

One great prophet led the people with words like this: "�I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty.�

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2012 09:03 PM

TrustAndBelieve,

Very well articulated. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post.

:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2012 05:24 AM

TnB,

If you tried to understand what I am writing and listen maybe you could learn something valuable about men but you seem to just want to fight against everything I have to say these days. Sorry for that.

In Your service,

Michael

Page : 1 2