Author Thread: What is wrong with me...why can't I find that special someone?
Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
History
What is wrong with me...why can't I find that special someone?
Posted : 3 May, 2013 07:28 AM

Is there anything wrong with me? I ask myself not once or twice but a lot of times. Is it because I am a single mom who chose to raise her son and forget about herself. Is it because I am financially struggling ( God knows I didn't want to be in this situation :'( ). I am not looking for someone to build me a mansion. All I want is someone who would accept me and my son.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2014 07:00 PM

You have to wait for your turn in God patiently.

Seeking for some one is good but do know some thing from them is so good.. So try to know first...

God will fulfill your heart desire.

God bless you more

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2014 07:03 PM

Not that, but your man is also waiting for you from some where.

you have to find him...or he may .LOL

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2017 04:35 AM

Thank you so much ladies. It is so good to hear such good advices from you guys. You also gave me strength. God's ways are the best. Beware of the devil who wants to use our loneliness as a weapon to attack us. Nothing is wrong with any one of us. Its the devil who wants to justify himself taking advantage of our situation. The devil came to steal, to kill and to destroy. Lets read our bible and seek for spiritual wisdom and revelation to know our purpose before God. God has better things in store for us. We have to posses our possessions and declare our inheritence. Lets seek His Kingdom first and all we want will be added unto us. Let us be reformed and renew our minds through the Word with the assistance of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit will help us recognize and obey God's voice. Let us not be taken by worldly things. Remember God's ways are always of higher level than ours. Let it be unto God's will not ours. We need the Holy Spirit teach us the way. We are all blessed ladies, in Jesus name.

Page : 1 2