Author Thread: What is wrong with me...why can't I find that special someone?
Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
History
What is wrong with me...why can't I find that special someone?
Posted : 3 May, 2013 07:28 AM

Is there anything wrong with me? I ask myself not once or twice but a lot of times. Is it because I am a single mom who chose to raise her son and forget about herself. Is it because I am financially struggling ( God knows I didn't want to be in this situation :'( ). I am not looking for someone to build me a mansion. All I want is someone who would accept me and my son.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2013 01:14 PM

I would like to share with you from my past relationships. I've learned about obedience towards God. He has shown me great signs that the girl that I was with is not meant to be. Maybe God has a special plan for you and wants you to be single. Right now, just enjoy life and let God take care of the rest. Develop a relationship with him first, then he will decide to give you the perfect one. In his time, if not accept his will. :)

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2013 05:24 PM

Thanks for your advice Cyberfor1. It's just that it is really making me insecure. Makes me feel unlovable. :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2013 01:08 PM

Well, before going to your next relationship. Take some time off because that will help you to re-energize and gain that confidence. Also, never bring up about the past because things can go downhill, take this as an experience so it can make you into a stronger person :)

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2013 05:48 PM

I am so over my previous relatationship....that was like 11 years ago!!!! :( but it seems true love is hard to find for me. I have met several men from this and other site and they all started out okay and then they are gone, others are okay in the beginning but then they would start sending naked pictures and I definitely against those things. :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2013 06:54 PM

True love will have to wait, if not, accept God's will. I'll pray for you. :)

MaryMartha1902

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2013 07:57 AM

I know it is difficult, especially when raising a child on your own. I know that 11 years seems like a very long time, but even the greatest saints in the bible waited on God's timing, because His is the ONLY perfect one. In the meantime, keep yourself busy, do missionary work in your community, be with like minded people, feed the hungry, visit the sick, doing these things will make you feel so much better. You are a beautiful lady and there is nothing wrong with you from what I can see. But first and foremost accept God's will for you, His way..even if that means being single. Trust me, His way is far greater than anything we could ever imagine. God bless you.

D1trance

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2013 10:55 PM

I fully understand how you feel. I have been single for too long and think the same thing. I am a single mom who lives a life full of struggles. I started school thinking that maybe if I was more educated I can find someone that is in a better position than most med I meet. It is really hard for me to een find a good friend out there. So... I live my life day by day for my kids. Getting older and older and sitting here at home alone. What is wrong with me? I can cook, am intelligent, funny, I'm not ugly, and am a loyal and very nice person. Sometimes I think that because I am so nice I am single. Maybe if I was like other woman I wouldn't be single. But... I love who I am, and will not change who I am. I suppose we will find someone when God thinks we are ready. I do hope soon though.

childofgod13

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2013 06:58 PM

you are perfect just the way you are for the man that God has in store for you. sometimes in life we are not meant to understand why we are in the situations that we are in we just have to let go and let God handle it. remember this God does not make mistakes and you may be ready for a relationship but maybe the man that God has for you is not ready for you yet. keep praying and seeking God in all that you do and before you know it you will have a love that surpasses all others. and that love will be unbreakable because it will be a love that God as put together.

heyyou42

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jan, 2014 07:44 PM

I see alot of women in here but no men lol im a single parent.

yanie

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2014 01:08 AM

maybe most men who are single parents don't want to be single that long.lol

Page : 1 2