Author Thread: My experience as a paid member
Admin

My experience as a paid member
Posted : 12 Aug, 2020 06:03 PM

I have been a paid member so far, and I just want to tell you all what I have observed. There is a little yellow or green dot next to a person's picture which, I thought, signals whether the person is online or have been online recently. You can't rely on that however! I have seen a person with a solid green dot, and she told me she wasn't online. I also have seen people with a yellow dot who have not logged in for the past 4 months. So, I am not sure what the yellow dot is supposed to mean. I assumed that it means the person was online recently. But that's not what it means. It still is a mystery.

When you click on MY MATCHES, the people on that list will be sorted according to last login date. So, the person who was most recently logged in will be at the top. I never understood how people get to the top of that list until I became a paid member and I was able to check.

I have tried to find my partner here to no avail. The #1 problem I had was that women don't respond. I had to send like 10-15 messages in order to get a single response! That's very poor ratio. You get one message for every 10-15 messages sent. So, I found out why this is. At first, I assumed that there must be something wrong with my profile, so I edited it and added and removed stuff. That wasn't helping. So, recently I noticed that my messages aren't even read. And the women I send them to aren't even logging into the site. Most of them haven't been on this site in 5 months! which means that other men send them messages, and by the time they log in, their inbox will be full. So, you know what they do? They delete all of them without even reading them. I know this, because as a paid member, I see when my message is deleted. So, I immediately sent a second message when I noticed that my message was deleted. And I asked, "Why did you delete my message?" And she said, "Oh, I didn't know you sent me a message. I just deleted all my messages because there were too many."

I think, the best strategy is to click on "ONLINE NOW" or "ONLINE TODAY" menu and send those women a message. Then you know that at least they are online now and they MIGHT read your message. Still, when I did that, only about 50% of my messages got read. What happened to the rest of them? They never responded to them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2020 06:13 PM

By the way, I do not have a picture right now, because I am getting ready to delete my profile. If you want to contact me, you can find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/zsolt500

Searching for a wife through this site is kind of like mowing the lawn with small scissors. It is a lot of work, and there seems to be little or no progress. I did find a couple of nice women here, but we were not the right match. I might still find her here one day, but again, it takes so much work that I just got tired of searching. So, I'm going to rest for awhile or maybe I'll give up on dating entirely. I don't know. I am just completely exhausted from this experience.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Aug, 2020 07:54 PM

Silver don’t give up, even Elvis couldn’t have every woman he may have wanted.

I realize you’re looking for one special woman.

But besides, even if you could have almost any woman you wanted like some rock stars seem to have, you would soon learn to regret it because not all women are first class ladies.

Just ask any high profile individual.

Even famous and beautiful women find out sooner or later, that those would be pursuers are way less than first class.

I say first class to describe men or women of the world who conduct themselves favorably toward other people as if they actually cared about other people. I’m not saying people of the world can’t love in a real sense but their love in not necessarily the kind of genuine love from God. Worldly love is sorta like disciplined hypocrisy—even if it’s disguised as genuine concern.

In the Christian sense first class men and women conduct themselves in ways that are other person oriented with God like love that is genuine.

Real Christians know who their God is and they try to obey him.

They try to live like God wants them to live and that influences how they respond to potential mates.

But Christians may not be perfect but at least in their actions they try to be disciplined by genuine love rather than just put on a “performance of love”.

This is the kind of woman you need—-and they’re hard to find!!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2020 05:30 PM

Paid membership doesn't have too much added value. Prayers for you man as you embark on your future endeavors. Like David mentioned, don't give up mate and keep your head up strong.

If you cast your net on the left side, it might be time to cast on the right side of the boat. For the time being, divert more of your time to build your faith and to help those within your reach.

"...I asked for love and God gave me troubled people to help...I received nothing I wanted, I received everything I needed."

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 02:54 PM

Sometimes you have to shake a lot of trees to get a coconut. It's not that hard really to send a message is it?

I have no idea what so ever about my response rate, I just fire and forget.

keeplaughingtoday

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2020 09:55 PM

I was considering becoming a paid member due to the deep discount that is going on right now, but these responses have me 2nd guessing it.

I mainly want to find some decent true Christian brothers to hang out with. What with this whole virus thing, so many people are that it is harder to figure out where I can find people to hang out with face to face. There is no singles group in my church for my age group. So, where do you go to meet & mingle with Christian ladies in your areas?

bolz71772

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jan, 2021 06:38 AM

i will never pay for a dating site i have done that one too many times.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jan, 2021 03:04 PM

We all have to decide to what extent if any were prepared to go to meet a potential spouse.

I don't really see the point of paying a subscription here when it's free to send & receive messages.

I'm a member of a UK Christian site as well but only subscribe when they have a half price new years offer...:-)

joethe1

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2021 09:23 AM

The best thing to do?

Send a wink or something like that. Then they can decide if they're interested enough to contact you or not.

If not, then they are either uninterested or not really engaged with the app for whatever reason.

Maybe cookies would help

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Apr, 2021 04:11 PM

I'm surprised this site is not that busy. For being a free christian dating site I thought there would be more people using it.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2021 04:36 AM

There are a lot of people using the site but very few using the forums and you can't really blame them.

The childish name calling from old age pensioners is both alarming and amusing in equal measures...:-)

Page : 1 2