Author Thread: My experience as a paid member
Admin

My experience as a paid member
Posted : 12 Aug, 2020 06:03 PM

I have been a paid member so far, and I just want to tell you all what I have observed. There is a little yellow or green dot next to a person's picture which, I thought, signals whether the person is online or have been online recently. You can't rely on that however! I have seen a person with a solid green dot, and she told me she wasn't online. I also have seen people with a yellow dot who have not logged in for the past 4 months. So, I am not sure what the yellow dot is supposed to mean. I assumed that it means the person was online recently. But that's not what it means. It still is a mystery.

When you click on MY MATCHES, the people on that list will be sorted according to last login date. So, the person who was most recently logged in will be at the top. I never understood how people get to the top of that list until I became a paid member and I was able to check.

I have tried to find my partner here to no avail. The #1 problem I had was that women don't respond. I had to send like 10-15 messages in order to get a single response! That's very poor ratio. You get one message for every 10-15 messages sent. So, I found out why this is. At first, I assumed that there must be something wrong with my profile, so I edited it and added and removed stuff. That wasn't helping. So, recently I noticed that my messages aren't even read. And the women I send them to aren't even logging into the site. Most of them haven't been on this site in 5 months! which means that other men send them messages, and by the time they log in, their inbox will be full. So, you know what they do? They delete all of them without even reading them. I know this, because as a paid member, I see when my message is deleted. So, I immediately sent a second message when I noticed that my message was deleted. And I asked, "Why did you delete my message?" And she said, "Oh, I didn't know you sent me a message. I just deleted all my messages because there were too many."

I think, the best strategy is to click on "ONLINE NOW" or "ONLINE TODAY" menu and send those women a message. Then you know that at least they are online now and they MIGHT read your message. Still, when I did that, only about 50% of my messages got read. What happened to the rest of them? They never responded to them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2021 01:12 PM

C'mon Jayzeee. You complain about childish name calling and then label them old age pensioners. What the???

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2021 04:45 AM

If someone is an "old age pensioner" then thats exactly what they are.

And to refer to an OAP as such is neither childish nor name calling.

So am not really sure what point you were trying to make..:-)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2021 09:43 PM

Oh COOL‼️

A Jayzeee riddle‼️

This must be a contest to see who will be first to unravel the OAP identity in the Jayzeee mystery riddle. WoooWooo‼️

So, let’s get started.

Ok, who ARE those “childish name calling old age pensioners”?

Alrighty, here’s my best shot. Based on the following Jayzeee riddle clues and logic.

First the logic: “If someone is an "old age pensioner" then thats exactly what they are.”

So if a=b then b=a. Ok got it

Next the clue: “And to refer to an OAP as such is neither childish nor name calling.”

So referring to “a” as “b” is neither childish nor name calling. Ok got it!

Lastly, the application of Jayzeee logic.

First, the application of Jayzeee logic: “If someone is a “flat earther” then thats exactly what they are.

Next, the application of Jayzeee’s clue: “And to refer to a flat earther as such is neither childish nor name calling.”

WHEW‼️ That was sure a close call‼️😅

And I thought, just for a minute, that Jayzeee was name calling me a “childish OAP”. But Jayzeee’s logic and clue just excluded me. I feel soooo much better ;-)

Edilson3^

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2021 01:53 AM

Thank you, for sharing your experience, was very helpful it answered all my questions.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2022 01:36 PM

Hi,

I understand, I get the same response as it relates to the ratio of messages and editing profile. It a sad state of events. However, we will conquer some day. All God's Blessings to you. May the Lord be your guide. Peace to you!!!

(from a fellow "female")

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2022 01:43 PM

Hi,

You mentioned, "Searching for a wife through this site is kind of like mowing the lawn with small scissors".

I am just search for a friend and still scraping for a lively response. Either people do not know what they want or waiting for a literal picture of "princess charming ".

All the best in you search. May the Lord of heaven guide you!

(From a fellow female)

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2022 01:48 PM

I thought the same.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2022 02:26 PM

I think the profile should specify, (..looking for man with pink/ black/purple/white coloured skin) that way it should save so many persons the distress of even trying to chat, pursue or begin a friend.

Page : 1 2