Author Thread: Is there an unvaccinated UK male here?
Ladybirds1

View Profile
History
Is there an unvaccinated UK male here?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2022 10:26 PM

Hello, It was so difficult to make this post! I am looking for a born again unvaxxed husband. It has not been easy as many people needed the jabs to keep their jobs. I would like to meet someone from UK or who lives there as I am used to their politeness!, and I am currently starting to apply for jobs to teach Spanish there or in Ireland. I worked at a UK school some years ago and really enjoyed it. Hopefully things go back to normal. If you wish to come over and learn Spanish in my home country, we can also do that. Nothing is clear now, we just have to hold on to Jesus.

mitzyme

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2022 07:18 PM

Hi, just to know there are single sites out there only for the unvaxxed ones, to sign in someone has to prove is still without it......

and yes there are also men looking only for the unvaxxed girls, dont give up :)

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2023 10:15 PM

Modern dating.... must get blood tests to prove you are the gender and blood status you claim you are.

Procreate^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2023 05:47 PM

NO JAB, NO JOB. VAX OR TAX. Daystar.com is a great site to visit to learn why one should not get shots. I trust God more than I trust the shots or the people who make the shots. The over response to covid has killed more people than the covid. The few want to control the many. People want to control the population. Experts say the shots are not vaccines. It is nanobots and 5G. Nano weapons are placed inside us. Bio weapons. It is not vaccines at all. Crime of the century!