Author Thread
FDCWillard^

View Profile
General female standards.... especially high value females
Posted : 15 Jan, 2024 08:56 PM

The thing people get wrong is marital partners don't fix each other by making the other a project.... they fix each other by simply being what they are supposed to be in the marriage.

It's not a case of tweaking the other.... it's a case of filling a void. It's passive not active. What frustrates people is mostly this takes decades to achieve not years depending on the damage that needs to be repaired.

FDCWillard^

View Profile
Posted : 13 Jan, 2024 12:56 AM

No in general, it's worse the higher value the woman has but all woman in modern society expect more from men than most can actually give.

Almost all woman today are higher maintenance than they should be either because of men in general having less capability due to the results of feminism or the facade of social media making them think that the new high standards are more common than they actually are.

It's the same effect economically, the straighter, whiter and more of a man you are... the less opportunities you have which accumulates over time.... over time the percentage of men that cannot find woman that are interested in them increases due to the combined constraints of less opportunity and inflating standards.... and at some point this leads to a collapse of some kind which it seems is coming sooner than people like to think.

Already you have men increasingly openly being disgusted with woman in general to the point of hating them.... soon the little empathy or sympathy left for woman from men will reach a point where violence starts becoming more violent. It's in concept basically like telling a hungry person that the food he requires is too good to waste on him while you keep putting it under his nose so at some point these people form a mob and loot the store.

It's cause and effect not morality. It's all fine and well to expect a man to have a certain level of income but if you block him from actually getting it as well as giving the woman more help than she deserves so she makes a higher level of income than the man while still expecting the man to have one higher than her.... there is no way such a strategy does not lead to hate and violence.

Now if you try to maintain this strategy by ridiculing the man for noticing how unfair the situation being imposed upon him is and insulting him for reacting negatively to it.... you don't shame him into silence you throw fuel on the fire. This is especially true given that testosterone is involved which makes him naturally aggressive so he fights back in whatever way he can rather than submit purely due to hormonal drive.

But much of that is besides the point to a degree. Point is.... in a era of men declining in value because of female standards that they have managed to get put into law in many ways.... woman still keep inflating their expectations of what an average man should be. It's not a game most men can actually play because they automatically get disqualified.

So where have all the good men gone? Increasingly they did not even get friendzoned they got spat on as unworthy of even being men.... and it's getting worse.

FDCWillard^

View Profile
Posted : 12 Jan, 2024 04:33 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqwq8gJTJOY

FDCWillard^

View Profile
Why are almost all profiles so lazy?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2024 01:39 PM

If you don't date to marry, you are either playing a game or being emotionally promiscuous. Sure no unless a man is attracted to a woman physically he won't care what's in the profile.... But if there is almost nothing in the profile why would he bother to contact her unless he's just looking for something physical. Most men don't use dating sites for anything not in some way connected to carnality.... There are other places for men to find friends if that is what they want.

You are basically explaining why online dating is a waste of time, woman don't treat it seriously and men don't treat it honestly.

At this point after all these years if nothing happens soon I am just going to stop even trying. I'm basically done trying. I'm tired of children pretending to be grownups and and selfish fools using others for fantasy fulfillment, this isn't fun for me it's a frustration and I have no interest in being anyone's entertainment. Insanity is repeating something constantly and expecting different results.

It's better being alone than being someone's dog doing tricks for them so that they can call you a good boy. I'm just too tired of all the nonsense.

FDCWillard^

View Profile
Why are almost all profiles so lazy?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2024 11:47 AM

"itsjustme"

"hee hee silly meee"

[I like doing things that people who are alive do and will convey this in a single sentence profile]

[something else vapid]

Especially of there is not 10 photos of you looking aesthetically appealing (making it obvious what kind of response you are primarily after).... what kind of response do you actually expect to attract like this?

There is nothing in these profiles that gives any man any reason to contact any of you whatsoever.... except for a handful of really impressive woman who unfortunately are so far away from me it would never work out which annoys me.... everything nice is out of reach... but that's besides the point.

What's the point of putting yourself on display only to hide yourself? God won't do every single thing for you, you have to at least put in minimal effort.... am I wrong?

Any (almost) woman can get a man.... just show up naked and someone will grab you out of oppertunism. What kind of man do you actually want to attract?

FDCWillard^

View Profile
I notice some use younger pictures of them self.
Posted : 6 Jan, 2024 11:31 AM

Some just never change their profile pics.... lazy lazy lazy

FDCWillard^

View Profile
Age selection
Posted : 6 Jan, 2024 02:11 AM

This is the main problem, all previous rules of thumb don't apply any more.

It used to be that a man needs to pay for dates because it displays his ability to feed the woman.... that's all, it was reframed as "romance" but it's really nothing of the kind, it's a primal signaller that woman pretend is something ephemeral. This gradually stopped with feminism both because even non-feminists were infected with the ideology without realizing it and because the economic realities changed.

More men now than ever simply cannot afford to pay for anything other than themselves, more woman now don't need them to, the signalling device has become a relic of the past still kept around for the sake of it's rustic appeal. Men are required to signal wealth they don't have to woman that have enough of their own.... it's stupid.

If you want to pretend this is not the case that's fine... but you can't say you weren't warned. People need to wake up and realize that coupling is resetting from "what will please me for the next few years" back to defaults of "what do I need for the next half of my life". You simply cannot measure potential partners the way you used to anymore it's not realistic.

You have to refactor your needs and admit what are merely wants. If you want a certain kind of man or woman you are going to need to figure out what you need to change in yourself to attract that kind of person.... and you are going to have to be brutally honest about yourself about what the people you are attracted to themselves are attracted to and curb your fantasies.

The only reason that woman generally want men that are 5-10 years older than them is economic in nature. In the past this used to mean that the men had more wealth and/or status to give to the woman.... woman have an annoying inner desire to be intimidated by something in their romantic partners. They want their men to be superior to them in some way that others can easily identify.... but because men have been systematically broken down this simply is not available the way it used to be. The minority of superior men have a virtual monopoly on female attention because all the men pushed to the periphery are being completely ignored for any small reason.

If a man hits 40 and he still has no economic prospects.... it's either find an absolutely desperate woman to have a toxic relationship with or be forever alone. If a woman hits 40 and still has no partner.... it's either settle for whoever still wants her with the high likelyhood of never being a mother or be forever alone.

At the same time, as the number of single mothers keeps increasing the number of men willing to entertain them (which has always been a small figure) basically dries up.... and the older such a woman is the less likely she is to catch a man.... because no one wants to admit these harsh realities things are just getting worse and worse. People can whine about how unfair it all is all they like.... whining never solved anything and it has never successfully emotionally or socially blackmailed anyone into giving you what you want if it takes something away from them.

FDCWillard^

View Profile
Considering dating this guy.
Posted : 1 Jan, 2024 08:44 AM

The mistake being made is thinking you know how a relationship with him will be or how one might change him, you don't. It's a gamble and given the difficulties he has you need to choose whether or not you want to risk him.

The mark if love is sacrifice, what are you willing to give up for his sake? That's your answer.

FDCWillard^

View Profile
Age selection
Posted : 30 Dec, 2023 12:48 AM

If you convince the majority of woman they deserve the best this leaves the majority of men believing they are not good enough for anyone other than left over woman... which gets worse as more and more woman get left over.

This means most people never pair off due to delusions and insecurities which are made even worse because on one hand woman stop doing the work to make themselves actually desirable and men give up hope of finding any woman they desire that will give them the time of day.... meaning that most men stop trying to persue most woman due to the by now ingrained belief that they cannot succeed.

It's all intermingled cause and effect spirals.

FDCWillard^

View Profile
Should I just ignore this whole thing
Posted : 20 Dec, 2023 12:06 PM

Then live forever not knowing.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8