Author Thread: The Planets?
mitzyme

View Profile
History
The Planets?
Posted : 21 Jun, 2022 07:21 PM

When did God create them? Any scripture about ?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
The Planets?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2022 05:47 PM

God created the Universe and Everything in it.

Jehovah God is the creator of All things .

Man named" many" things like planets, days of week etc etc

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The Planets?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2022 06:03 PM

TeddyBug lies by misquoting Bible verses out of context. Why doesn’t TeddyBug quote the verse about the earth rotating on its axis⁉️ The earth truly is fixed which means it is fixed in its cosmological function in orbit. Otherwise, if TeddyBug is right, the Bible contradicts itself. Actually it is TeddyHug who contradicts himself.

False teacher TeddyHug doesn’t even believe in gravity‼️‼️ He calls Grabbity‼️‼️ YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP‼️‼️‼️

At least he got the definition of planet right!

And get this: TeddyBug says: “The use of the >>>secular atheist<<<...SUN WORSHIP” end quote.

TeddyBug actually thinks atheists created SUN WORSHIP‼️‼️‼️ INCREDIBLE ‼️‼️

Another TeddyBug lie says the “planets are a lie of evolution”‼️‼️🤣😂 Anyone with any historical common sense would know that evolution came around LONG after the planets where names‼️‼️

mitzyme

View Profile
History
The Planets?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 09:15 PM

I asked a simple question that could have been answered with yes or no / or with a scripture.

Obviously the plantes are not mention in the Bible !

I dont have time to read what people copy and paste, I got my own studies , dont have that time. And I dont have time and dont appreciate when so called christians "persecute" others !! I have more important things to do then read "littledavid" nonsense, please sir, spare me with your theories. You dont own the forum ! Every person will give account to God/Creator one day, not to you or any other!

What i beleive , the way i see things, how I understand its not anyone else business !

No wonder people here dont get engaged in Bible conversation because of people like this littledavid and one or two more !

I am mature enough and I know what im doing ! And i know what i dont want to do : to waste my time here !

If i had the option to delete replies, I would have deleted them ! End of story !

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The Planets?
Posted : 25 Jun, 2022 09:21 AM

Looks like you can really rack up the abuse, you and the TeddyBug make a great team‼️

Looks like I can’t even defend myself against Teddyhugs false accusations without getting called names by you!! But that’s ok because, after all, it’s you doing it. Nobody else can do that except you and your TeddyHug

Sorry you’re so easily offended.

I noticed you agreed with Teddyhug’s abusive language and lies about me, so it looks like you can just pick and chose who’s abusive language you will accept and who’s you won’t.

So you’re the judge. What does the Bible say about making false judgments ⁉️

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
The Planets?
Posted : 28 Jun, 2022 11:03 AM

littledavid strangely assumes about Mitzyme and says - 'Looks like you can really rack up the abuse, you and the Teddy>Bug< (so he ACTUALLY calls names here now!) make a great team‼️'

Where readers did Mitzyme even imply that Ted would make a 'great team' with her??? She simply said - 'I don't have time and don't appreciate when so called >>>christians (PLURAL that) "persecute"<<< others !!' which she NEVER named the PLURAL >>>christians (that) "persecute"<<< others??? Does lttledavid have a conscience problem and how does he miss the PLURAL PART? GEESH, what a trouble maker and ASSUMER making himself out to be a little pagan 'god' in reading minds??? WOW! Then he dreams up she is 'easily offended' when she is ONLY pointing out SIN and FALSE, FAKE so called 'christians' on this forum!

NOW, what she does POSITIVELY notice is your CONSTANT >>>copy and paste<<< littledavid and your 'theories' of 'planets' that are taught by the modern 'copernican >>>theory<<<' believers, namely MODERN nasa of an eviligionary (evolutionary) belief in 'orbiting planets' in a so called 'solar system' of a SUN CENTERED AND WORSHIPPED copernican >>>theory<<< model NEVER proven! This is why she said and asked - 'planets' - 'Saturn, Jupiter, Mars.....! Or....is (it) just a creation of nasa??' and identified as pagan 'planets' thye modernly teach??? OF COURSE they do!

She also states - 'No wonder people here don't get engaged in Bible conversation because of people like this littledavid and >>>one or two more<<<!' (PLURAL). And somehow littledavid once again has a conscience problem and misses the 'one or two more' that are participating in and NOT 'engaged in Bible conversation' according to POOR hurt self centered littledavid the false accuser, woah is me, only focusing on himself of course! WAAAAAAAAAA! says littledavid! LOL!

Then comes the false accusation himself and claiming Mitzyme was calling names (QUOTE -'getting called names by you!') when your scroll up and look, where is this SINGULAR name calling or at all??? ITS NOT THERE! Therefore littledavid is a LIAR!!! So where is the 'pick and choose' now???

SO AGAIN she - 'asked a simple question that could have been answered with yes or no / or with a Scripture." and littledavid disrespects her thread with NO answer and leaves it to her to figure it out which she did when she says - >>>"Obviously the planets are not mentioned in the Bible!' AMEN Mitzyme, you are sooooooo correct and nasa is very much a CULT following!

Its was wonderful to read the TRUTH in how we should view SECULAR nasa and what you posted - 'So far...I have to un-learn what the (indoctrinating) schools made me learn about this...! AMEN Mitzyme!

So what did we learn in this thread? That littledavid does not know what he is talking about when he attempts to mix SECULAR CULT teachings by modern 'science' (LOL!) and PAGAN TERMS when he says in his own indoctrinated words - QUOTE - >>>'In the Bible, the planets are referred to as stars'<<< but NEVER gives where the verse is to be found or even implied??? WOWSA! There is a reason why they are not in the Bible because they are STARS (that also make their own light) that move about independently from regular STARS that actually twinkle and move together over our heads on the NON moving earth!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The Planets?
Posted : 28 Jun, 2022 12:36 PM

Once again, FlatEarthTeddyHug comes up short on the facts of science and continues to falsely replace the facts of science with his mythical flat earth cosmology and misses or lies about Mitzyme’s reference (implication) to me as a “fool”.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
The Planets?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2022 02:36 PM

Show proof here where she called you a 'fool 'by forum name or SHUT YOUR YAP!

Scroll up and QUOTE it here in this thread! LIAR!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
The Planets?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2022 02:44 PM

So what did we learn in this thread? That the creator of this thread is right! The PAGAN word 'planet' is NOT found in the Bible nor implied at all!!!

So littledavid and his 'theories' of 'orbiting planets' that are taught by the modern 'copernican >>>theory<<<' believers, namely MODERN nasa of an eviligionary (evolutionary) belief in 'orbiting planets' in a so called 'solar system' of a SUN CENTERED AND WORSHIPPED copernican >>>theory<<< model has NEVER been proven! This is why she said and asked - 'planets' - 'Saturn, Jupiter, Mars.....! Or....is (it) just a creation of nasa??' and identified as pagan 'planets' they modernly teach today??? OF COURSE they do and littledavid swallows the LIES of 'orbiting planets' from his PAGAN school books!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The Planets?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2022 07:01 PM

Here’s the false teacher and FlatEarthTeddyBug infesting the forums with his false Science and false theology back here now‼️‼️🤣🤣😂😂

Once again, the TeddyBug continues to peddle his nonsense and has learned nothing

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The Planets?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2022 07:07 PM

The FlatEarthTeddyBug can’t even locate his own brand of name calling on a FLAT screen. Flat Teddy you ought to be able to find yourself in flat places. Just look over at that Flat place over there, it’s easy as that ‼️‼️‼️‼️🤣🤣😂

Page : 1 2