Author Thread: I Think it is OK for a Woman/Lady/Girl to Make the First Move - Right?
MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
I Think it is OK for a Woman/Lady/Girl to Make the First Move - Right?
Posted : 13 Feb, 2023 10:49 PM

I had a debate with a Christian sister who contended very strongly (with Bible citations) that it would be "WRONG" for a woman to boldly approach guys on a dating platform like CDFF. I disagreed, vehemently reasoning that in this 21st century world, it doesn't matter who makes the first move. Therefore, it is RIGHT for a woman who likes a guy to tell him so - verbally or in writing (not just with mystical clues).

Why should the man be saddled with the heavy burden of unraveling the intricate web of a woman's complex mind, especially on a digital dating platform. Can I get some supportive ladies on my side on this?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 11:55 AM

Thatguy

So when that man finally approaches the gal , hope he's the right one for her . Or she may have to wait again( years) for the next man to approach her .

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 12:26 PM

That’s how a lot of younger people sadly work.

Very few younger people can hold a conversation let alone handle one mentality. Getting someone my age to engage in a conversation is like pulling teeth as they’re all to glued to their phones to talk.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 03:29 PM

and if they do engage it's simply to insult you.

idk why i bother, everyone my age is super toxic

Page : 1 2 3