Author Thread: Ladies, Why Do Women Send Subliminal Messages to Men?
MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Ladies, Why Do Women Send Subliminal Messages to Men?
Posted : 16 Feb, 2023 08:42 PM

La Mia Veritas: I am at a loss, for real. Almost out of my wits end wondering why most women send subliminal signals taht are beyond the cconscious comprehension of the average joe seeking for true love online. From a woman's point of view, when you're asking those probing, closed, and open-ended questions before you even communicate verbally or meet face to face with the guy, what specifically are you driving at? And should a man be expected to tell all to a "stranger" he may never meet in person? How few or how much is enough to constitute compelling assurance for you?

MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 04:57 PM

Moonlight7, I see your point. You're dating and open to possibilities. That's smart!! And, yes, desperados - whether the woman or the guy - could be a repellant. I totally agree. I've had to back off sometimes and have also had some lady view my insistence on videocht and in-person meeting as "desperate" act. The "she" turned out to be a scammer at the end and was banned by CDFF. I think that once people connect after the intial "feeling out" textings and emails, they should be available enough to see each other on live videochats followed subsequently byin-person encounter - even if for coffee, breakfast, or lunch in a public place. The idea of forever texting and emailing makes me nervous and suspicious - especially if that person is asking lots of personal questions in the name of "getting to know" me. What's your view and experiences been like?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 05:39 PM

After I feel like I have chemistry after personal emailing on the dating site, then I move to the phone. I don't do video chats .

Ive dated from paid christian date site, that doesn't have forums.

They've traveled from 200 mi to 1500 miles And Few closer towns within 100 miles also.

I only date older men that are seriously looking.

Relationship sites work .

No hookups!

cdff is difficult

Learned the hard way how to deal with men on here.

MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 06:00 PM

Wow, Moonlight7, that's fascinating!!! Men travelled that far to meet you just for the sake of meeting? What was the trade-off though? I guess I'm trying to wrap my head aroundthe notion of mere dating contrasted with purpose-driven dating. Or is the reward, in yoir context, the idea of "dating" itself? Yes, I see your point about CDFF - the quality of people here is somewhat lower compared to those other paying sites (though I haven't tried any yet). Personally, I can't see myself staying on a dating site for longer than 12 months wouldn't want "dating" to preoccupy me - idk. Anyways, you've had quite an experience- especially with the "older men" niche you focused on. Quite interesting!!

1jon310

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 06:25 PM

Personally I like encourage the other person to share of the thereself freely but as not on a planned out list. As far as the important questions about faith, I ask them to share their testimony. If they have no testimony then we are not on the same path and they need evangelised.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 08:43 PM

PRINCE ASKS: Is it your assumption that this being a "Christian" dating site all potential dates here must be excited with religious topics bombardment in dating context?

L’DAVID: No, that is not my “assumption”. Quite the contrary. In fact, I have found false Christian women tend to think like you. In other words, they believe Christian topics are a “bombardment”.

PRINCE SAYS: If affirmative, Iwould tend to suggest that using the religious banner could actually be a repellant for a genuine Christian.

L’DAVID RESPONDS: Quite to the contrary. The “religious banner” (your words and your idea), has been, in my experience, a repellent—but only for false Christians. I have never had a “genuine” Christian, who confident about her faith, cut and run from answering questions about her faith.

PRINCE SAYS: For instance, me personally, I am rather suspicious of those that parade religious credentials as validator of the potential goodness in a dating context.

L’DAVID RESPONSES: Really?? Perhaps whatever it is you believe in is just not all important to share. I am rather suspicious of those claiming to be Christian but just don’t want to talk it—or share their faith.

PRINCE SAYS: If questions should flow at all, I think it should be holistic and prioritize more fundamental chemistry matters that startswith physical attraction, intellectual appeal, socio-cultural chemistry, spiritual, and, of course family, and financial values. Religion alone is nt the great equalizer in any viable Christian dating context. And this is just my valued opinion.

L’DAVID: Thank you for your ultra-secular opinion and point of view.

Mr_Galen

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 09:44 PM

To be fair some of the questions I can ask, most people can't answer well. Try to have a little patience with the newer believers, or I might start teaching them the paradox topics. XD

Mr_Galen

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 09:46 PM

@Moonlight7

Mr_Galen

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 09:49 PM

@MyPrince2023

Women ask those questions as a limits test for emotional and spiritual maturity. They've likely had bad experiences with men who never grew up, or know someone who did.

MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2023 05:00 PM

Very nice, 1jon310, but I think that the "religious test" for dating or marital relationship isa false litmus test for real love.

My point is that love, dating, marriage, friendship and all forms of interpersonal relationships are universal among humans. Pagans, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, Christians, the godless, and the godly all respond to, and practice these things. Some are successful, others are not - depending on unique / individual circumstances.

Data and most recent surveys on marriages and divorces measured by many indicia, including religion, does not point to better successful love experiences among Christians than among non-Christians. In fact, the converse is true.

In fact you can see the bitterness, wrath, and chagrin of most so-called "Christians" right here on mere discussion of topics. In my view, religion is NOT the great equalizer in dating, love, or marital relationships. You can be married to a "Walking Bibe Spouse" and experience your worst nightmare from him or her.

Opposing views are welcome

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2023 05:29 PM

Most good relationship sites don't have forums just personal messaging the person you are interested in.

Wonder why !

Page : 1 2 3