Author Thread: Ladies, Why Do Women Send Subliminal Messages to Men?
MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Ladies, Why Do Women Send Subliminal Messages to Men?
Posted : 16 Feb, 2023 08:42 PM

La Mia Veritas: I am at a loss, for real. Almost out of my wits end wondering why most women send subliminal signals taht are beyond the cconscious comprehension of the average joe seeking for true love online. From a woman's point of view, when you're asking those probing, closed, and open-ended questions before you even communicate verbally or meet face to face with the guy, what specifically are you driving at? And should a man be expected to tell all to a "stranger" he may never meet in person? How few or how much is enough to constitute compelling assurance for you?

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2023 10:15 AM

I think women should be allowed to ask whatever they want, and then the men have to decide if they are comfortable with the questions or not.

If you are not comfortable I am sure you will find a way to tell the woman that you are not willing to present an answer in a decent and polite way and maybe turn the conversation into one of the topics you would be more willing to talk about.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2023 12:25 PM

I usually ask 20+ questions that are important to me!

He doesn't have to answer, if he doesn't want too, of course those are the Men I don't meet in person.

:⁠-⁠)

I've had several dates online, so it works for me !

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2023 12:51 PM

I encourage ladies to ask all kinds of questions to a guy.

The first question might look like this: “What does your relationship with God look like?” That’s a fairly safe question of which any man ought to have an answer.

Some other questions:

Who is Jesus Christ? Is he God? How does Jesus save people from their sins? When Jesus says “you must be born again”, what does he mean?

Do you understand what it means to be saved from God’s coming wrath against sinners?

If someone were to ask you how to be saved from Gods coming wrath, what would you tell them?

Do you attend church? Why do you attend church? What church (denomination) do you attend?

Why that denomination? Why not a different denomination?

Do you know your churches beliefs? Do they line up with the Bible’s set of beliefs?

Anyway you get the idea.

I don’t encourage women to date a man who refuses to answer questions or to share his relationship with God publicly. Worse yet, if he doesn’t even know what he believes about God or about anything else

MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 03:01 PM

NotSettlingYet,

Thank you for your insightful response. I concur that women should be free to ask whatever they want and leave the option of answering them to the man. However, at what point does an online encounter with a potential date turn into a grueling job interview session? And can the strategy change if the priority is different: for instance, the questions would be different if one is looking for real Love relationship vs. if one is looking for a bill-pay partner, workout partner, or just mere friends? I will pose this to all the responders here too. Thanks in anticipation of your feedback..

MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 03:10 PM

Thank you Moonlight7,

That's an interesting angle to the question I can't remember if I had been one of the "victims" of those questioning sessions. Actually, the fact that you employ that strategy makes me want to ask: does it take lots of grueling interview sessions to find "Love"? Don't you think that it culd lengthen singleness for a person that actaully want to find Love and settle into family life instead of spending years on dating sites? I don't know about you, but I envision online encounters as opportunitites to have heart to heart connection with someone that might evolve into real lifelove relationship - minus the scam element of course Anyways, as youcontemplate a response, I also asked: can the strategy change if the priority is different: for instance, would the questions be different if one is looking for real Love relationship vs. if one is looking for a bill-pay partner, workout partner, or just mere friends? Thanks again for your wise honest feedbacks.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 03:20 PM

MrPrince

I'm just dating not seeking a marriage partner! I've been married.

It's worked out so far. If a man doesn't want to answer questions that's fine.

I'm not afraid if rejection!

I di prefer to date close to home ! The men that did travel here long distance was great but I cannot Trust men who live too far away!

MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 03:22 PM

Hi LittleDavid, Thank you for your feedback which affirmed the use of the questioning/interview method in online dating encounters. Noticeably, you focused on the necessity of religious questions. Is it your assumption that this being a "Christian" dating site all potential dates here must be excited with religious topics bombardment in dating context? If affirmative, Iwould tend to suggest that using the religious banner could actually be a repellant for a genuine Christian. For instance, me personally, I am rather suspicious of those that parade religious credentials as validator of the potential goodness in a dating context. If questions should flow at all, I think it should be holistic and prioritize more fundamental chemistry matters that startswith physical attraction, intellectual appeal, socio-cultural chemistry, spiritual, and, of course family, and financial values. Religion alone is nt the great equalizer in any viable Christian dating context. And this is just my valued opinion.

MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 03:31 PM

Moonlight7, thank you for drawing that explicit distinction between "just dating" and "seeking a marriage partner." So, your explanation clarified your purpose for using the questioning approach and it makes sense within that particular context. And that's the point I made earlier too - that the goal determines the tools / methods employed. I didn't know that "just dating" is a thing - just my naivety there!! I get it now, because for me who is minded to get married to a lover, I kept wondering why a potential lover would be asking somany questions that has no attraction values to them

I appreciate!! Yep, date local - that's the best recipe for your goal!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 04:00 PM

If one of my dates because a potential spouse, that's a bonse

I'm not desperate! I've declined a couple of proposals.

Being desperate scares many Men.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2023 04:01 PM

"If one of my dates becomes a potential spouse ".

Corrected

Page : 1 2 3