Author Thread: Hi, I'm Sam - A Christian Apologist
MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Hi, I'm Sam - A Christian Apologist
Posted : 17 Feb, 2023 11:53 AM

Hi friend,

My name is Sam. In 2018, I earned a Master of Divinity in Christian Apologetics at Rawlings School of Divinity, Liberty University. An apologist is one who uses multidisciplinary academic tools in a logical approach to DEFEND the Christian faith, answer hard biblical, philosophical, and existential questions. I am currently finishing a PhD in Public/Foreign Policy at Liberty. Since I rarely have time to socialize in my environment, I came to CDFF in the hope of finding The One - hopefully.

Anyways, while here, I would like to entertain any HARD questions you may have. It doesn't matter what - I will provide you with an objective research-based godly response. No topic is off-limits for me. Only serious-minded believers that are honestly seeking solutions are wlecome. This is not an advertisement for personal services but my way of contributing to the enhancement of the quality of the CDFF platform while I am still registered here. I have seen some posts suggesting that this site is "low grade" just because it is "free" for everyone. I dissent with such views.

So, you're ON - shoot your best question. If it's too personal, inbox me and we could discuss on live chat.

Debates are welcome too.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2023 06:33 PM

Prince, I take you are feeling the heat of having to defend your false conclusions eh‼️😇

I noticed you began with the innuendo and ad hominem attacks but can’t handle having to justify your fallacious ideas when challenged. So you default to d hominem attacks. That’s why you refer to me, ad hominoisly as a “heresy hunter”. You must be feeling the heat‼️🤣😇

So why haven’t you followed Moonlights advise to take your discussion to the appropriate forum⁉️🤔

MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2023 06:55 PM

Little_David, now we have to admit at this point that your fundamentalist-obsession with parochial dogma has rendered you absolutely psychopathically anti-social. I recommend you visit a Christian psychiatrist fast for empirical evaluation and confirmation of this diagnosis.

Otherwise, you're in danger of harming yourself and others. You're lashing out against strangers; you write nonsensical logic; and have a disturbing tendency to parrot others. That's exactly psychotic behavior.

I suspect / believe that you're hiding behind the keyboard underneath some building somewhere - and CDFF provides you an outlet to lash out to make yourself feel good. Trust me, religion and dogma can't provide adequate relief for your kind of malady or condition. I strongly recommend that you see a shrink, quickly. Hope you feel better after your medications!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2023 08:05 PM

Prince, you and I both know that the biblical doctrines and belief in God that I espouse are spiritually troublesome to you. But instead of speaking charitably about the biblical doctrines you claim to defend you simply resist them and behave like a bitter unbeliever or practical God hater.

Am I right to assume your attack on me is a reaction against the commands of Jesus? You simply find his commands too prohibitive?

Many, like you, find the teachings of Jesus too restrictive so these same people decide to lash out at other Christians who accurately promote the teachings of Jesus.

Obviously these hostile people can’t put Jesus back on the cross to express their animus so they lash out at the closet thing to Christ—ie the people who have a strong believe in Jesus.

You seem to think that verbally abusing me will assuage the pain generated by your own guilty conscience. Prince, I didn’t write the Bible‼️ Your quarrel is with God not me‼️

I implore you to get your heart and soul right with God and stop your fallacious ad hominem attacks

MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2023 08:35 PM

Oh hi, Little David, thanks for your response!! I didn't expect your newfound Messiah-complex when we've been having a robust back and forth on various - admittedly - hard topics. At least now you have a picture that shows a face (hopefully that's actually you) that I can visualize as we reflect more.

I just noticed that there is a science/philosophy platform in the discussion board that I can post future topics on. You may also pose questions there for us to explore and debate.

A point of correction though: when I address issues raised by either your tone, theory, or methodology, it doesn't amount to name-calling at all. And, it evaluated objectively, my responses and rebuttals have addressed core issues explicitly stated by you or implicitly evident in your logic.

If disagreeing with you is synonymous with "attacking Jesus," then that's a Messiah-complex or victim-complex. Also, if holding disparate Christian perspectives from yours means that I am an "unbeliever" then we can't actually have any helpful debates on CDFF. Philosophical, theological, religious, political, and even biblical disparities are part of God's plan for Hischildren. For, though we have many opposing views, we are one in Christ - or you disagree?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Feb, 2023 02:53 AM

We are “one in Christ” only so long as you are a believer in Jesus and disciple of Jesus.

Matthew 7:15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20So then, by their fruit you will recognize them.

21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’

23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Feb, 2023 02:55 AM

How many times do you need to be asked by other posters to take your conversation to the appropriate forum?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Feb, 2023 09:24 AM

Sam, we obviously started off on the wrong foot, perhaps it is my misunderstanding. Let’s talk and try to come to a meeting of minds and work something out. I don’t want to cast aside a brother in Christ

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2023 05:47 PM

This has gone WAAAAY past introducing yourself. Moonlight had it right when she said take this to an appropriate forum. However, it seems to me its up to someone besides Sam to do that. He is comfortable here, so its up to someone else to start an appropriate debate arena.

Page : 1 2 3