Author Thread: Please keep me in prayer
Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
History
Please keep me in prayer
Posted : 23 Mar, 2023 11:17 PM

Hey guys please keep me in prayer.

1. Enrolling in School for September

2. To Start a business when I finish school because I am weary and tired of trying to find work to get off social assistance and believe it to be a lost cause.

3. My health. I have had sores on my lower legs that have not healed since November, and have to see a surgeon on the 28th regarding an ultrasound done on the vascular veins, possibly see a vascular surgeon.

I have to go for an MRI for a ganglion on my right foot that was surgically removed and grew back. That is April 20

I have had a Lypoma on my left abdomin for over 2 years about 3 or 4 years now.

I have to go for a sleep apnea test in January.

4. That I can some day come up with the money for driving lessions to get my drivers license up graded from a beginners to a full G license, but I had a beginners for 3 years and held a beginners in 2 provinces.

5. that I can get a box spring and a steam cleaner so I can clean the mattress my dad died on and put the bed together so I dont have to sleep on the floor anymore.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Please keep me in prayer
Posted : 24 Mar, 2023 05:36 AM

Your story is very Sad. I Pray God helps and heals you through it All. God Bless!

🙏🙏

Contented_

View Profile
History
Please keep me in prayer
Posted : 24 Mar, 2023 05:57 AM

I like your grit man. In the face of health and financial issues you have goals and determination to press forward. Characteristics of a true Godly man. God bless you.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Please keep me in prayer
Posted : 24 Mar, 2023 06:35 PM

🔥🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🔥

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
History
Please keep me in prayer
Posted : 29 Mar, 2023 06:12 AM

Thanks I appreciate it

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
History
Please keep me in prayer
Posted : 29 Mar, 2023 11:05 AM

Thanks for the prayers, found out the sores are caused by varicose veins. I saw the surgeon yesterday, now I gotta meet with a vascular surgeon.

Contented_

View Profile
History
Please keep me in prayer
Posted : 31 Mar, 2023 07:10 AM

You're welcome friend, I continue to pray for you.