Author Thread: Moonlight says Jesus comes to her and actually talks to her. Beth Moore also says Jesus speaks to her and she has written out some of those conversations. Now here’s a chance for Moonlight to tell what Jesus says to her.
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Moonlight says Jesus comes to her and actually talks to her. Beth Moore also says Jesus speaks to her and she has written out some of those conversations. Now here’s a chance for Moonlight to tell what Jesus says to her.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 04:30 AM

Moonlight, I put this up just for you to share your marvelous experiences‼️‼️

Would you care to share one or two conversations you’ve had with Jesus?

Beth Moore has written about some of her conversations with Jesus already. Your experiences must be just as thrilling.

But if you can’t remember some of the things Jesus talked with you about, then all you have to do is ask Jesus to remind you what he told you.

The stage is all yours moonlight.

People are waiting to hear about your conversations with Jesus.

If I’m not mistaken, I think you said the Holy Spirit and God have spoken to you as well. Please share these experiences too if you want.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Moonlight says Jesus comes to her and actually talks to her. Beth Moore also says Jesus speaks to her and she has written out some of those conversations. Now here’s a chance for Moonlight to tell what Jesus says to her.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 07:24 AM

My posts are up for any one to read .

Stop harassing!

Just because you don't have my Beliefs!

You need Spiritual Deliverance ! LD

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 07:34 AM

Don't start comparing me to some other person/ people.

You start Deceiving others with a LIE.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 08:23 AM

Moonlight, why all the vitriol and bitterness⁉️

You claim Jesus talks to you. Wouldn’t you like to share your experiences with others⁉️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 08:50 AM

You like degrading me and others.

You're topic is inappropriate for Biblical.

Point to your Own Unhealthy Behavior on here .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 08:54 AM

My articles are all posted on Holy Spirit and who He is .

All Biblical.

Get over your Self Prideful mindset.

Stop exaggerating and starting LIES on what I say .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 08:55 AM

Your topic is inappropriate on me here !

You like confrontation and degrading others.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 12:09 PM

Moonlight stop with your false accusations.

You keep saying Jesus talks to you.

You also claim God and the Holy Spirit still speak.

Since you can’t seem to remember what you’ve said about that, I’ll have to copy and paste your remarks for you.

In other posts you claim Jesus still does modern day miracles but you haven’t been able to show or document any modern day example of a miracle.

All I asked for was ONE example of an instantaneous miraculous quadriplegic healing like Jesus did.

Seems since you like to boost about miracles and about God or Jesus talking to you but why do you refuse to produce any documentation

All you can do is get mad, falsely accuse and call names (BTW calling names is something you condemn) but for some reason, now it’s of for you to do.

Why does it bother you to give account for what you say?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 03:40 PM

Seek Holy Spirit.

Instead of trying to start confrontation.

You topic on me shows your negativity and attitude.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 03:42 PM

Stop exaggerating and trying Lie because

You don't have that Personal Relationship Yet !

Book knowledge only

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 03:45 PM

You take pleasure in degrading Christian Women on their Beliefs!!

Evidently....you do.

"You're not called "

Page : 1 2