Author Thread: Moonlight says Jesus comes to her and actually talks to her. Beth Moore also says Jesus speaks to her and she has written out some of those conversations. Now here’s a chance for Moonlight to tell what Jesus says to her.
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Moonlight says Jesus comes to her and actually talks to her. Beth Moore also says Jesus speaks to her and she has written out some of those conversations. Now here’s a chance for Moonlight to tell what Jesus says to her.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 04:30 AM

Moonlight, I put this up just for you to share your marvelous experiences‼️‼️

Would you care to share one or two conversations you’ve had with Jesus?

Beth Moore has written about some of her conversations with Jesus already. Your experiences must be just as thrilling.

But if you can’t remember some of the things Jesus talked with you about, then all you have to do is ask Jesus to remind you what he told you.

The stage is all yours moonlight.

People are waiting to hear about your conversations with Jesus.

If I’m not mistaken, I think you said the Holy Spirit and God have spoken to you as well. Please share these experiences too if you want.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Moonlight says Jesus comes to her and actually talks to her. Beth Moore also says Jesus speaks to her and she has written out some of those conversations. Now here’s a chance for Moonlight to tell what Jesus says to her.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 04:57 PM

You KNOW your accusations against me are untrue‼️‼️‼️

In your messages, you pleaded with me to refute bad theology posted by women AND men on the forums.

I do not select women only and you KNOW it‼️‼️

I’ve refuted false teachings held by men and women.

You have taken the low road of false accusations and name calling (the same stuff you’ve scolded other posters for doing).

That’s called hypocrisy!

But suddenly all that is ok for you to do! Yes, the very things you’ve condemned others for doing!

You were soooo fine with me refuting other people’s false teachings as any regular reader of the forums can testify but now that your false teachings are under review you respond like all the other false teachers before you.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 03:21 PM

Everything I post is True.

Degrading

Arrogance

Continuing degrading Harassing

This Topic is just one example

Of your no it all attitude.

Making fun and insulting!!

Go seek help Spiritually deliverance.

Quick

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 03:25 PM

You Took the Low Road .

Disgusting character.

Degrading those who You don't agree with their Beliefs which are Bible .

Get Spiritual Help!!

Don't try to teach .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 03:27 PM

Stop saying what I do not Say !

It's called Lying!

With your deceitful mouth 👄

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 07:39 AM

Please explain what you mean by this statement.

MOONLIGHT SAYS: I don't have any enemies. Just those who disagree with my Beliefs , so they attack my intelligence.

Seems I do have enemies on here

END QUOTE

First you say you “don’t have ANY enemies” then you say you “do have enemies on here”

And you clearly indicate the enemies you do have are “...those who DISAGREE with your beliefs...”

This is a discussion forum.

Moonlight we don’t order people to go away or “move on” and then falsely accuse them of not having the Holy Spirit. It’s not normal to say all that just because people ask us to clarify things we post.

According to the Bible you should be able to give an answer for what you believe. But you refuse to do so. Nevertheless, you will assert and repeat some of the same incoherent and often inflammatory false accusations.

Page : 1 2