Author Thread: WHAT DOES THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION AND THEISTIC EVOLUTION HAVE IN COMMON⁉️⁉️⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
WHAT DOES THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION AND THEISTIC EVOLUTION HAVE IN COMMON⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 7 Nov, 2023 08:04 AM

Both of these INSANE ideas require equal mixtures of idiocy, credulity and pathetic lack of common sense.

Can anyone give A SINGLE reason (just 1👉rational👈 reason) for believing either⁉️⁉️⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2023 08:19 AM

Ok, ok, I’ll lower the bar even further down.

Can ANYONE, give AT LEAST 1/4th of a 👉plausible👈 reason for believing either⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

I’m asking for a “rational” answer because there are all kinds of irrational “reasons” for believing silly things.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2023 09:31 AM

I had never heard of "THEISTIC EVOLUTION" so I had to look up it's meaning. I don't agree with either so that's my rational answer.

homelesschristian

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2023 02:53 PM

🤔🕵️‍♂️ right you both are for when I think of theistic evolution also think of deism which denies the hypostatic Union

theistic evolutionists imagine a Darwinian scenario in which stars evolved, then our solar system, then earth, then plants and animals, and eventually man. The two viewpoints within theistic evolution disagree as to the role God played in the unfolding of events, but they generally agree on the Darwinian timeline. That timeline is in conflict with a literal interpretation of the Genesis creation account. For example, Genesis 1 says that the earth was created on day one, and the sun, moon, and stars were not created until day four. A common counter from theistic evolutionists is to note that the wording of Genesis suggests the sun, moon, and stars were actually created on day one but they could not be seen through earth’s atmosphere until day four, leading to their placement on day four

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2023 08:47 AM

GREAT POST HOMELESSCHRISTAIN.

QUOTE: A common counter from theistic evolutionists is to note that the wording of Genesis suggests the sun, moon, and stars were actually created on day one but they could not be seen through earth’s atmosphere until day four, leading to their placement on day four END QUOTE

You’re right. The above quote is another fallacious attempt by theistic evolutionists to justify their comprise with the popular science.

Theistic evolutionist’s false assumption concerning the atmosphere blocking the sun from view is to ask: WHO’s VIEW is being blocked⁉️⁉️⁉️

There was no other created life forms with physical eye sight. God, who is Spirit, doesn’t have physical eyes limited by atmospheric interference.

Sheeeesh, the idiocy of those who just wanna curry favor with the latest whim of man

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2023 08:54 AM

GREAT POST HOMELESSCHRISTAIN.

QUOTE: A common counter from theistic evolutionists is to note that the wording of Genesis suggests the sun, moon, and stars were actually created on day one but they could not be seen through earth’s atmosphere until day four, leading to their placement on day four END QUOTE

You’re right. The above quote is another fallacious attempt by theistic evolutionists to justify their corrupt comprise with the latest popular science theme.

But Theistic evolutionist’s false assumption concerning the atmosphere blocking the sun from view is easily refuted by asking: WHO’s VIEW is being blocked⁉️⁉️⁉️

There were OBVIOUSLY no other created life forms present with physical eye sight that could experience such “blocking”.

God, who is Spirit, OBVIOUSLY doesn’t have physical eyes that are subject to atmospheric interference‼️‼️‼️

Sheeeesh, the idiocy of those who just wanna curry favor with the latest whim of man