Author Thread: WELL THE MONTHS GO BY AND NO ONE POSTS 👉any👈PROOF FOR EVOLUTION‼️‼️‼️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
WELL THE MONTHS GO BY AND NO ONE POSTS 👉any👈PROOF FOR EVOLUTION‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 23 Nov, 2023 02:22 PM

One person on a different site told me to read an arti One person on a different site told me to read an article by a well known evolutionist. WHAT A JOKE THAT WAS‼️‼️

The famous evolutionist simply offered a mosaic mishmash of conjectural presuppositional arbitrary hypotheticals.

Another confident burst of incompetence‼️‼️😂 🤣

RetroMillennial^

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2024 07:02 PM

I’m not answering any of your questions, LittleDavid. You haven’t understood my post yet.

You want short, fine…

Where’s austin93a?

I believe this was his last post on here:

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=34989&forum_sub_cat_id=15

One of you two yelled at him to “MAN UP.” Then you both used the rest of the thread to bash women and promote Red Pill content in the midst of what reads very much like a suicide note.

Why are you arguing about how long it took to make the world when it’s falling apart into decadence and despair?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2024 05:09 PM

Austin did nothing but complain about how women ignored him and was repeatedly given good advice about how to become more attractive to women but he poo pood it all. He needed to be told to stop crying and "MAN UP" so I did.

Whining and complaining is extremely unattractive to both men and women and certainly doesn't look at all manly. God did not make men to be crybabies.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2024 05:16 PM

RETRO: I’m not answering any of your questions, LittleDavid. You haven’t understood my post yet.

LD: So you’re just gonna take your ball and go home? Look Retro, perhaps you’re used to getting your way but when you post your personal ideas on the internet you can expect disagreement. If you can’t handle disagreement then maybe you ought reconsider posting on an Internet forum where disagreement is inevitable.

RETRO: Where’s austin93a? I believe this was his last post on here: https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=34989&forum_sub_cat_id=15

One of you two yelled at him to “MAN UP.” Then you both used the rest of the thread to bash women and promote Red Pill content in the midst of what reads very much like a suicide note.

LD: who’s is “one of you” “? Seems you can’t get your story straight regardless of its extreme brevity‼️‼️ Is this why you won’t participate on the thread ⁉️😇 Perhaps you don’t wanna participate because you have no content.

Let me help you sort out the brief thread that put you in a bind.

1. I had no conversation with Austin on the thread you posted.

Why don’t you quote me talking about a Red Pill or bashing women ⁉️

2. I did not bash women. I do not bash women. I simply responded to a woman troll who initiated an attack. Somehow you overlooked that detail apparently because it didn’t fit your self-serving narrative. I also mentioned a stat referenced by another poster.

RETRO: Why are you arguing about how long it took to make the world when it’s falling apart into decadence and despair?

LD: Because statically, youth are losing their faith because of myth of evolution. That’s just one reason.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2024 05:24 PM

Retro. I demand an apology for falsely accusing me of mentioning a “Red Pill” and for accusing me of “bashing women” on the thread you posted. Anyone can read this for themselves.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2024 09:23 AM

Retro I'm the one who mentioned "RED PILL" so LittleDavid does in fact deserve an apology from you!

I also have confronted several women and wrote many truths about female nature. For those ignorant of said "female nature" It would most certainly come off as attacking women.

I suppose you could say I'm red pilled but what I know about female and male nature I learned over my many years on earth. The reality is the red pill movement happens to align with most of what I already know.

Many don't know what red pill actually is because if you do an internet search about it all you will find are leftist ideologues that lie about what it is. Sound familiar?

Anyway back to your regularly scheduled program.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2024 09:27 AM

In the meantime Retro, stop being so offended when you don’t get your way and learn to be more professional about getting facts right.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2024 09:33 AM

Retro, since Handyman and I are trying to point out some of your weaknesses and suggesting how you might improve, does that mean we are “bashing” men now⁉️⁉️😇

😉 no I’m not “shouting” so don’t be offended

RetroMillennial^

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2024 04:22 PM

That was a disgusting thing to say, Handyman. You sound like you’re glad Austin is gone.

LittleDavid. You aren’t worth the effort. You aren’t worth anyone’s time. Your and Handyman’s indifference to a man who may very likely have committed suicide tells me everything I ever needed to know about both of you, and that is why this is the last time you will ever see me on this website again.

My sole message was that we should have care how we speak, because HOW we say things is at least as important as WHAT we say. I never cared whether anyone believes what I believe, but I had hoped that they might be able to take a step back, not be so emotionally invested into their beliefs and, God willing, stop FIGHTING so much!

Every time I tried to gently give that cautionary message to people like you, Prophetic7744, and GodIsMyFather, I have been attacked, bullied, and mocked. Don’t worry, LittleDavid, you haven’t understood anything I’ve said on these forums yet. I don’t expect you to suddenly clean off your glasses and see things clearly now. What I find sadly ironic is that you probably read the Bible with the same clouded vision.

Fortunately, CDFF is small and looks like it is getting smaller. There are too few active members anymore for it to be all that effective as a dating site, and there are even fewer in the forums, so I do not feel there is as much danger of someone who is on the edge of faith coming here and being driven away from God anymore. As CDFF becomes less Christian because of your bullying and mockery on the forums and as the “free” part of CDFF becomes less free, I expect that it will shut down in the not-too-distant future, or fall into such irrelevancy as to be worthless for anyone to bother joining.

Enjoy your echo chamber, David, at least until you say something cruel enough to get yourself banned like the others before you. May you always be surrounded ONLY by the people you can tolerate, and considering how few people seem to want to talk to you on the forums here, it looks like you’re pretty much there.

For whatever it’s worth, I agree with you that young people are leaving the Church, but I don’t believe it’s because of evolution. Most students don’t know much about the theory and don’t care enough about it to take a geology class in school to get “brainwashed.” Furthermore, Jesus didn’t preach about the creation process. He preached about the relationship between God and his people, and the relationship of people with each other. Young people are leaving the church because it’s too busy chasing distractions like evolution theory to effectively address the struggles and concerns that have immediate impact on their lives and their futures, like wars, pandemics, poverty, purpose and meaning in life. They want to know where to find answers to their fears and uncertainties, not whether humans walked with dinosaurs. They want fulfillment. They want to feel the weight of life lifted from their shoulders, to find joy of life again. Arguing about how old the earth is isn’t going to do anything to help that. I pray your discussions finally find relevance to the real concerns of those who read your posts.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2024 11:01 AM

When I first ran across some of Austins post he looked like a man who was asking for advice. So I gave him some and he rejected the advice and hurled insults. I responded in kind, but I continued to offer advice and he continued to reject it.

As time went on his post just didn't seem to add up with his claims of being wealthy and a men's group teacher at his Church.

In the end I believe he was being very disingenuous about himself. Unfortunately if a person is being untruthful then their motivations aren't clear. So the way I see it he was not to be believed even with the statements in his last post.

I also find it very odd that you have adopted his avatar as your own so for all I know you and Austin are the same person.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2024 10:35 AM

Retro, it’s very sad to see someone, especially someone like yourself, who has acquired the discipline of academia at your disposal but you refuse to graciously accept the give and take that happens on a discussion forum. You seem to have forgotten that differences are often aired here.

So let’s review. I began the post by noting the lengthy lack of proof, in the form of positive information being posted on the forum, favoring evolution.

Enter you.

Instead of posting information, you tried to school me on how to conduct myself on the forum.

So far so good. I don’t mind helpful suggestions.

But when I differed with some of your suggestions you responded with your implications or accusations. You accused me of “trolling” and you accused me of stirring up “hatred” and such.

But it didn’t stop there. You attributed to me things I did not say. When I asked for an apology you refused to give it or just ignored my request. Apparently lying about someone on the forum is ok with you? And then you run. Instead of owing up, you just take your ball and go home but not before imploding with your departing salvo. I hope you seek the kind of help you deserve, especially help with your anger isssues

Page : 1 2 3 4