Author Thread: WELL THE MONTHS GO BY AND NO ONE POSTS 👉any👈PROOF FOR EVOLUTION‼️‼️‼️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
WELL THE MONTHS GO BY AND NO ONE POSTS 👉any👈PROOF FOR EVOLUTION‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 23 Nov, 2023 02:22 PM

One person on a different site told me to read an arti One person on a different site told me to read an article by a well known evolutionist. WHAT A JOKE THAT WAS‼️‼️

The famous evolutionist simply offered a mosaic mishmash of conjectural presuppositional arbitrary hypotheticals.

Another confident burst of incompetence‼️‼️😂 🤣

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2024 11:08 AM

Retro, one other thing. Don’t you think it is egregiously unfair of you to just sit on the sidelines criticizing those who tried to help Austin⁉️⁉️

Speaking of helping. Where were you⁉️⁉️—-did 👉you👈 offer help—or anything at all ⁉️⁉️ Nope you just sat on the sidelines criticizing.

You never did explain what’s so wrong with someone offering a RedPill as a solution. In fact, it became obvious you didn’t know what it was.

You’ve demonstrated how you can’t get your facts straight but alas, at least you can sit back and criticize those who try to help.

Hope you have a change of mind and return and stop being annoyed when other people’s opinions differ from yours

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2024 10:59 AM

Took an opportunity to review this thread. Lots of nonsense remains unanswered. For example: Retro claims to know the reason youth are leaving the church. But solid polling of youth conducted by Barna and AiG clearly indicate that the false claims of evolution weighs heavily on the minds of impressionable youth.

But people like Retro, who remain almost totally oblivious to the troubled world around them, keep the lie of evolution alive while millions of youth loose their faith forever

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2024 04:03 PM

There is NO PROOF of Evolution; there is only proof of tampering with genes and manipulating genes and playing God with cells. Read the labels! BioEngineered, Genetically Modified. What God created was good. Now what is occurring is not good. People are taking away from what God made good and altering things, so they are no longer good. Transhumanism is on a rise. Now Elon Musk has placed a micro-chip into the brain for humans to interface with computers. That is not evolution. It is tampering! No evolution in it. We are recognized from our kind. Trees come from trees. Fish come from fish and people come from people. It has always been that way. It cannot be proved otherwise. "All come from dust, and to dust all return." (Ecclesiastes 3:20) God reminds us dust we are and to dust we will return. Same true of the animals.

Ecclesiastes 3:18-20, I also said to myself, “As for humans, God tests them so that they may see that they are like the animals. Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless. All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return.

Dust and breath is what we have in common, and God made all. No accident there. No evolution. "Each according to its kind" (Genesis 1:24) If there was an evolution, it was at the hand of God. Adam was made direct from dust. Animals too were formed from dust. It is possible that some animals are related to other animals. But I am not a witness of the moment whether God chose to do some of that or not. But I know there has not been any evolution since. I know the elephants from India are different from the elephants of Africa -- that Elephants from India have smaller ears and are smaller size elephants while the elephants in Africa have much larger ears and African elephants are of great size. Too, we know Wooly Mammoths did exist. How God chose to go about all that, I do not know. Did he form each separate from dust or did they come from a common parent. I am not witness. But I take it that God created all things. There is "Intelligent Design" and an "Intelligent Designer". No accident here. No billions of years to do it either.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 12:36 PM

Walk&Talk, thanks for posting.

With regards to differing physical characteristics that you observed between types of elephant breeds (and that goes for any other creature, including Darwin’s finches), this is known as MICRO-evolution (not to be confused with MACRO-evolution.)

Micro-evolution simply observes differences between varieties of the 👉same👈 kind of creature. More can be said but these variations are caused by natural genetic selection—not evolution (ie macro-evolution). These observations are empirically proven scientific differences.

Macro-evolution, however, is an entirely unscientific category of evolution that has absolutely nothing to do with micro-evolution which is observable and therefore scientifically valid.

Hypothetical macro-evolution is nothing but a parasite that leaches on to the scientific nature of micro-evolution in a false attempt to appear scientific. Basically evolutionists attempt to prove that all life evolved from a single organism. In other words, evolutionists simply did the O’ “bait and switch” tactic by hijacking the word “evolution” and forcing it to mean something more.

I can post more later. Your thoughts?

You can put yourself a head of the game by checking out Answers in Genesis👈

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 04:16 PM

Thanks for sharing that! Very interesting! I had not heard those terms before that I recall. I had not heard micro-evolution and macro-evolution. But my thoughts went more micro. I have never believed in macro; even though I had not heard these terms before. I just believe in "Intelligent Design" and an "Intelligent Designer". "Intelligent Design is evidence of an "Intelligent Designer". We get taught phooey! But there is movement towards Intelligent Design. Maybe someday Satan will claim to be the Intelligent Designer.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 07:10 PM

I agree, all creation definitely points to an intelligent designer and the God of the Bible has proven to be that designer.

Only the God of the Bible can predict future events, bring such events about and perform miracles. Absolutely no other religion in the world has the power to do either.

I also agree with you that Satan could try to present himself as the designer. Especially given the fact that evolution is a theory in crisis because most scientific discovery disproves evolution

Yes, please check out Answers in Genesis for more details. There are other reliable Creation ministries and sites to check out like ICR and others

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 01:28 PM

Sometimes people leave their mark by making statements that are accurate, truthful and beneficial. Others make statements that are grossly inaccurate, egregiously UNtrue and benefit only themselves.

Here’s example that demonstrates the later, compliments of Retro: QUOTE RETRO: For whatever it’s worth, I agree with you that young people are leaving the Church, but I don’t believe it’s because of evolution. Most students don’t know much about the theory and don’t care enough about it to take a geology class in school to get “brainwashed.” “Furthermore, Jesus didn’t preach about the creation process. He preached about the relationship between God and his people, and the relationship of people with each other. Young people are leaving the church because it’s too busy chasing distractions like evolution theory to effectively address the struggles and concerns that have immediate impact on their lives and their futures, like wars, pandemics, poverty, purpose and meaning in life. They want to know where to find answers to their fears and uncertainties, not whether humans walked with dinosaurs. They want fulfillment. They want to feel the weight of life lifted from their shoulders, to find joy of life again. Arguing about how old the earth is isn’t going to do anything to help that.” END QUOTE THE RETRO

Retro gives himself away by ignorantly assuming Jesus never “preached the creation process”.

But this is the same kind of hogwash taught by compromising PhD theologians and their blind follower “Christians”.

Nevertheless, these theistic evolutionists correctly believe scripture that clearly teaches that Jesus did believe in a young earth, however, these theistic evolutionists conclude that he was in error‼️‼️

You can’t make this stuff up ‼️‼️‼️

Retro continues by claiming the young people leaving the church could care less about evolution or other challenges to the integrity of scripture like dinosaurs and people. In fact, he insists young people leaving church could care less about evolution. Then he abruptly contradicts himself by claiming young people are leaving the church because the church is “chasing distractions like evolution”‼️‼️‼️‼️

So, young people couldn’t care less about evolution but it’s important enough for them to leave the church to leave the church⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️🤭

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2024 01:51 PM

But it gets worse.

As he contemplates the problems young people face on a daily basis, Retro fancies himself by criticizing others who are making a difference in the lives of young people.

As I mentioned earlier, young people are leaving the church in droves because they’ve been taught to reject the Bible.

Retro can’t seem to make the connection between the churches responsibility to expose error and today’s young people’s response to falsehoods, like evolution, that are being taught in public schools as scientific fact.

So I ask Retro, how are youths supposed to find any kind of help in the Bible if keeps being proven unreliable and unscientific by teachers at the public school⁉️⁉️⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 12:41 PM

Retro, Instead of criticizing ministries that expose the full gamut of errors in education AND in some churches, why not join a discernment ministry that is heavily involved in biblical apologetics⁉️⁉️⁉️

Why not play a part in defending the truth of scripture so that young people can 👉👉👉confidently👈👈👈 and rationally place their trust in the 👉👉👉trustworthiness👈👈👈 of the Bible⁉️⁉️

Why not equip young people intellectually so they are able to logically identify the falsehoods of evolution and other vain ideologies and defend truth⁉️⁉️

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 01:42 PM

I think we all should join a discernment ministry.

Page : 1 2 3 4