Author Thread: Why are almost all profiles so lazy?
FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Why are almost all profiles so lazy?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2024 11:47 AM

"itsjustme"

"hee hee silly meee"

[I like doing things that people who are alive do and will convey this in a single sentence profile]

[something else vapid]

Especially of there is not 10 photos of you looking aesthetically appealing (making it obvious what kind of response you are primarily after).... what kind of response do you actually expect to attract like this?

There is nothing in these profiles that gives any man any reason to contact any of you whatsoever.... except for a handful of really impressive woman who unfortunately are so far away from me it would never work out which annoys me.... everything nice is out of reach... but that's besides the point.

What's the point of putting yourself on display only to hide yourself? God won't do every single thing for you, you have to at least put in minimal effort.... am I wrong?

Any (almost) woman can get a man.... just show up naked and someone will grab you out of oppertunism. What kind of man do you actually want to attract?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2024 05:25 PM

Most men on most sites do not read profiles.

They look for full length photos. Lol

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2024 01:36 AM

Preferably not ones taken in the 80s…:-)

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2024 01:40 PM

I post a lot on my profile because I want to attract a guy of worth. I don't post a ton of pictures because you only need a good three in my eyes.

I think a lot of people don't post too much because they are not serious in finding someone. That's like everything in life, if you don't put effort into anything, you will come out with low-effort things.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 03:25 AM

I think you have to have a balance, I’ve seen things on profiles that should really be shared once you’ve got to know each other…:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 12:10 PM

No pictures get less attention or messages .

Most Men look at photos are ask for one.

NO problem they should.

silver761

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Feb, 2024 10:43 PM

Profiles are lazy, because people don't know what to write. It took me years to figure out what's important and what women want to know. This is almost like going to a giant computer store where you're greeted and asked "What kind of computer are you looking for?" And the reply is "I want a red one." Okay...... So, usually, when you're shopping for a computer, you should know what kind of processor you want, how much memory you'll need, what kind of video card, how much storage, etc... Someone who has no idea what to look for will have not much to say. And the same thing is true here. It's hard to figure out what sets people apart or how to ask questions that really reveal who you are or why you're different than another person. And if you don't know the questions, then you don't know what to write either.....

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2024 07:13 AM

@silver

Your profile is really extraordinary. Well written on this site compared to any Young men .

I only read first couple of paragraphs though.

:smile

I'm older Lady and dating Old men.

Relationship sites geared for Marriage would probably work well in matching you.

Page : 1 2