Author Thread: Chastity
Andreas333

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 20 Jan, 2024 04:14 AM

Because of my ex who was narcist, I learn towear a chastity to prove I never could cheat. Whould a woman love that? Hold the key and control him at home?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 20 Jan, 2024 06:40 AM

I never heard of men wearing chastity belts… But think that there place is back in the Middle Ages.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 20 Jan, 2024 12:54 PM

God didn't create man to be controlled by women and anyone who knows anything about Gods word would know that so it looks to me like you're just here to try and fulfill a fetish.

KaylayMcD

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 23 Jan, 2024 01:10 PM

This sounds like mental illness.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 5 Feb, 2024 06:04 AM

Pick the lock

DrToyin

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 10 Feb, 2024 11:09 AM

This tells how demanding relationships could be. In marriages unimaginable sacrifices are made. Sometimes it takes being out of the marriage to learn how vulnerable you have been and begin to unlearn.

Life is about learning and unlearning.

Being saved we unlearn “the acts of the flesh, those deeds are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like”

In Christ we learn “the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control” Gal 5:22-23

It is good to pray for fruit bearing believer for a spouse. Because their minds would have been transformed.

“ Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans 12:2.

“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people” Ephesians 1:18.

DrToyin

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 10 Feb, 2024 11:14 AM

This tells how demanding relationships could be. In marriages unimaginable sacrifices are made. Sometimes, it takes being out of the marriage to learn how vulnerable you have been and begin to unlearn.

Life is about learning and unlearning.

Being saved we unlearn “the acts of the flesh, those deeds are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like” Gal 5:19-21a.

In Christ we learn “the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control” Gal 5:22-23.

It is good to pray for fruit bearing believer for a spouse. Because their minds would have been transformed.

“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” Romans 12:2.

“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people” Ephesians 1:18.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 06:22 PM

Men are not to be controlled and Women are not to be controlled!

God didn't make Man or women to control one another.

Most True Christian Men know that !

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 08:08 AM

Moonbeam I'm not sure who tells you that Men (husbands) aren't in charge of women. But I suspect you purposely ignore scriptures that say so in order to justify your divorce and subsequent hunt for another husband.

God gives everyone free will so you and other independent free thinking women can do as you please. But you should at least stop being disingenuous about whats in the Bible. Better for you to be silent on the subject of Men's authority over women, divorce and remarriage because what you have claimed is not backed up by scriptures.

Of course you could actually read and believe what the scriptures say. But then you would have to act upon them and reconcile with your husband and be submissive to him and I pray that you do.

I'm no Bible scholar and have my doubts about the literal interpretations of some scriptures, but when it comes to women being under the authority of men. It's without a doubt that women are at their best when a man keeps them in check.

One only needs to look at the way women are acting with these freedoms they have been granted under the current laws. Now more than ever people think that just because something is legal that automatically makes it right. Women pushed for it and spineless men gave it to them not knowing the can of worms they would open.

1 Corinthians 11:3

3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35

34 Women[a] should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. 35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Ephesians 5:22-24

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything

Colossians 3:18

18 Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

1 Timothy 2:11-12

11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[b] she must be quiet.

I know these scriptures go against the carnal nature of women, but I didn't command them. God did!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 08:16 AM

Handyman62

Don't address me !

I don't agree with anything you say Insulting degrading Women.

Gods not in that !!!

BTW

You on a dating site!

Seek Jesus for deliverance!!

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 08:34 AM

Moonbeam I just put the truth, backed up by scriptures out there so it's not my fault, but yours that you are insulted by it.

And for the record I'm open to being shown by the scriptures, if and where I'm wrong.

So again the balls in your court.

Page : 1 2 3