Author Thread: Concerning Libertarianism
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Concerning Libertarianism
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 10:55 AM

Libertarianism is a political philosophy that upholds liberty as a core value.

Libert-arians (Liberty-arians) advocate maximizing individual rights and minimizing the role of the state.

Rather than thinking of libertarians as belonging to any political party...just think of it more as a guideline. Libertarianism is a belief that each person needs to figure out for themselves. On the extreme end of libertarianism a person would say that there should be 0% interference from the government in people's lives, I am not an extreme libertarian. I advocate for a small government that has some programs (like a military, and some sort of punishment system for extreme environmental offenders) The saying that sometimes comes from me is that 'each person is free to make his or her own choices, but your personal freedom stops at my doorstep' (so you have personal freedom, that does not mean that you can do whatever you want...that means that you are free to do whatever you ought to do.)

In that vein of speaking, recently I have heard some talkings about president Trumps view on people being vacinated. Some people claim that they are not going to support Trump because he supports people having the ability to choose weather or not they want to receive 'the jab'. I also would say that in no way do I aggree with nor do I want 'the ochie that comes from Fauchi' but if another person wants to believe the non-sense that a person needs to be vacinated 9X (and they can still get the sickness) thats the other persons freedom of decision.

I think the main takeaway is that president Trump will not allow people to be forced to undergo ridiculous measures under the guise of 'medical treatment'

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 12:32 PM

Similar to the Constitution Party.

I am more for the Constitution Party.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 12:41 PM

Funny how those who get the shot fear those who do not have the shots. Where is the benefit in getting shots when you are to worry about those who did not get the shots making you who got the shots sick? The idea years ago was being allowed to sue people that did not get shots for making others sick. Are you not protected from the shot from becoming sick? Reality is we cannot sue Big Pharma for making us sick from a thousand and one side effects because Reagan took away our ability to sue vaccine makers for the incidental deaths and irreparable harms from the mandated shots labeled vaccines.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 01:08 PM

Trump cowered and went along with the ridiculous on the release of the coronavirus when he saw that Joe Biden who was not then President was going to "address the nation" on the coronavirus that the Democrats were going to make Covid-19 an issue for the 2020 Presidential Election. So part of what we suffer is because Trump. He was afraid of the Democrats when they decided to make Covid-19 a Big Deal for the 2020 election. Now we are very messed up because that.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 07:53 PM

While I agree that Trump messed up when it came to the poison jab. I disagree it was because he was afraid of the demoncrats. I think it was because he was afraid of the American people falling for the demoncrats lies.

Yes I know. A distinction without a difference.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Mar, 2024 08:41 AM

I do not think any Libertarian has even been elected POTUS.

Trump has his own mindset ways of being POTUS and if he gets another chance at it, he definitely will be better than Anything J Biden administration has accomplished.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Mar, 2024 10:39 AM

I'll have to agree with Moonlight there!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Mar, 2024 10:41 AM

Bit of a glitch! Ditto!