Author Thread: The man who would be king
Gracechristian^

View Profile
History
The man who would be king
Posted : 17 Mar, 2024 05:17 PM

Truthfully we should say, the man who wants to be dictator. Trump has said that he wants to be dictator. He has praised Putin and Hitler. I voted for him in 2016. I have voted Republican and Libertarian as long as have voted. But I learned my lesson. In 2020 I voted against him. I will vote against him in 2024. If you want a Hitler or a Putin to be president, vote for Trump.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2024 08:55 AM

" any person with good sense"

Corrected

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2024 09:07 AM

BtW

Israel is still God's people, where in the Bible did you read God gave up Israel !? 🤔

Not sure where you got that !

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2024 01:35 PM

I do not believe that Biden ever won the election. I believe that corrupt individuals and interests and powers put him in office and that Deep State put him in office and are calling the shots.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2024 01:58 PM

Of the man who would be king, we have rejected God as king just as Israel had before us.

1 Samuel 8:7

And the Lord told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. (1 Samuel 8:7)

1 Samuel 10:19

But you have now rejected your God, who saves you out of all your disasters and calamities. And you have said, ‘No, appoint a king over us.’ (1 Samuel 10:19)

While I do believe that God does establish governing powers for his own purpose, I will be glad when Biden is out. I hope God will reject Biden serving a second term and believe Trump to be better. I will hate that Harris ever serve. I am more favorable to RFK Jr.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2024 02:07 PM

It seems that THE ONLY campaign platform that Harris is running on is a war on babies and extermination of the unborn. The woman has no credentials. All she wants to do is kill babies and marry gay people. All she does is push the right to kill the unborn and beyond this, she pushes for the rights of deviant people to take over the world.

Page : 1 2