Author Thread: This will end in tears (their tears and my laughter!)
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
This will end in tears (their tears and my laughter!)
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 01:50 PM

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that a group of thugs are tying president Donald Trump up in court. The name of the game that they are playing is called 'lawfare' (but unlike warfare, the weapons that are used is the legal system)

Today I saw the headline that said --What’s at Stake, Exactly, in Donald Trump’s Criminal Trial?-- (No I did not read the article because the article was written in order to put the readers in a state of fear...the evil ones want us to become fearful, because that is how they control us.)

So rather than let the evil ones use my mind like I am some kind of beast of burden...I am going to provide an answer to what is at stake.

Millions of Americans are alerted to the fact that 'the deep state' has draged an innocent man into court soley for the purpose of preventing president Trump from being able to campaign for office. But what the incompetent evil ones do not realize yet is that there evil actions have built a huge debate stage where millions of people can carefully observe. In the one corner is president Trump a man that has demonstrated over and over again how much he loves and cares for the individual Americans...and in the other corner are a group of lying. cheating, marxists dictators that are trying to 'stack the deck' in such a way that this country will be ruined.

Not only are they giving free advertisment to how great of a man president Trump is, there misguided deeds are also broadcasting how big of scumbuckets they are. I think that it will be fun to watch as the evil ones figure out how their actions are hurting their own cause! What was one was done was intended to 'tie president Trump' for a period of 8 weeks maby more...lets see how fast the evil ones try to put an end to the mess that they have caused.

So the new name that I am giving to dumpsterfire that the evil ones have created is "how low can they go!"

--A fraying coalition: Black, Hispanic, young voters abandon Biden as election year begins--

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/01/01/biden-trump-poll-odds-black-hispanic-young-voters/72072111007/

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 04:22 PM

For what it’s worth. According to “Newsmax: AP Poll finds 7 in 10 Americans don't think Trump did anything illegal in NY case, should not be tried, See More: nws.mx/QKjk”

Although I may trust Newsmax, I’m kinda skeptical of anything put out by AP, (assuming “AP” means Associated Press)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 05:07 PM

J.P. Morgan employed the same tactics. He would hit people hard with court cases. People could not afford the court costs and the ongoing litigation and were forced to settle, like Westinghouse. Morgan had plenty of money and plenty of power to sway things and have his way and he got his way. No one could afford to stand against Morgan. So too, people our hoping Trump will lose his voters. But people see what is happening is political. Trump has been astoundingly resilient. And all this has been free press for Trump. The polls show Trump as gaining favor. They may not want to get too far away from the polls when stealing the next election.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2024 04:55 PM

Democrat gangster thugs and their Marxist supporters have been trying to wipe out Trump for a long time now. Their only option is to litigate him in New York City where many people there would send him to jail👉before👈he gets a fair trial