Author Thread: SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Admin

SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 16 Jun, 2010 10:50 AM

I'm starting part two of this topic because the first part has moved to page 2. this topic is based on I Corinthinas chpater 7, wherein Paul give us the principles of marriage, being single, widows, divorce, and SEX.

Shep, I read your comments and as GJ and I both knew your point, you are one of those guys who feel that you can't be in a relationship without sex, because it is a natural and it satisfies your fleshy needs and desires. Well, isn't that what sin does?

Paul tell us in Romasn chpater 8. that once we have been truly been born again and converted, we are no longer in debt to satsifythe lusts our flesh, but we are in debt to satisfy and be pleasing to God through te obeying of the leadership of the Holy Spirit, who lives inside of us. That is of course, IF YOU ARE TRULY, or INDEED as Paul writes saved. You should example yourself to see if you are indeed in Christ and have been converted.

Please take 30 minutes out and read Romans chpaters 5-8, and be enlightened, in what God has to say about sin and satisfying the lust thereof...

Many women beleive the lie, and drink the kool-aid from men who believe as you do, that sex is natural outside of a relationship, and a man must have his needs met.

I have often wondered, why it is that a man thinks like this, because if it only takes 5 minutes to be staisfied and have his needs met, what's his purpose, because he is still unfulfilled emotionally after sex for life.aaaannnnnd?:ribbit::goofball::excited:

I think Leon is the one who said, what Paul has written is not just for the young, but its also for the middle aged and the old aged.

And this is the pont I am making, God's word is for all ages. The passages of scriture you quoted has not one thing to do with I Corinthinas chapter 7, you're only trying to justify your own personal believes that sex outside of marriage of okay. God's word say flee, RUN away from fornication, becasue it is a dangerous deed not only to the fleah(body) but the consequences are great. This is why many women and men can't disconnect themsleves when a relationship is over, they have connected what God has created to happen between two people as a couple, and joined into a covenant as one, and are not married.

Sin is always fun and enjoyable, that;s why we ALL stayed sinners for so long. But if you say you are a born again believer in jesus Christ, the sins of your past should no longer have control over you, but as Paul says, you should have self-control over them, And if God says itcan be done thorugh the pwoer of the Holy Spirit then it can be done... that is if you have surrendered totally to the Holy Spirit, and been converted from inside out. There is no longer a desire for those thing that once had you in bondage to sin.

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 16 Jun, 2010 03:51 PM

Thank you very much Ella.I will go back and read what I wrote before I respond here.Dennis

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 16 Jun, 2010 04:00 PM

Why is it that Christian men feel that when they enter a relationship with a woman, its necessary that he SLEEPS with her? And if she refuses to sleep with him, he breaks off the relationship and moves on to another woman?"

I find this hard to address friend, Your statment troubles me.

Why would a Christian man want to have sex before marriage? He is a christian!!!!

As a man I do not know how a woman thinks nor do I guess.

I do not look at sex as you are doing.

My belief it is for marriage only.As a christian I would question anyones salvation that thought sex outside of marriage is ok. Dennis

PS. As a christian man I have never had sex outside of Marriage.

I wrote this in the prevous post because I was troubled by a statement that was made. The new testament era is different than the old testament, women are not like cattle to be bought and sold.They are people who need to be respected.Dennis

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 17 Jun, 2010 09:15 AM

Good post Dennis. And as I've stated, tthere aren't many on this site who have not commited sexual immoral sins, by having sex outside of marriage or within their marriages which cause divorce due to adultery.

BUT, GOD teaches us that when we have come to our senses and have receive Jesus Christ for the remission of our sins, we are no longer indebted to obey and meet the lusts (many calls it natural needs) but God calls it LUSTS.

Hope Shepherd has ran awya from the truth and will come back, because this discussion is for his salavtion as well as for others who still think they MUST satisfy their sexual lusts.

I've also noticed that when a topic hit home, no one posts, but how can a person be an overcomer of sin, if they are not following the teaches of God in His word, and discussing with others their weaknesses? I think many don't care to overcome, and still think they are saved. BUT the end on the book in Revelation chapter 21, tells us that the sexual immoral, which includes ALL BELIEVERS, MINISTERS, PASTOR AND DEACONS, AND ALL CHURCH LEADERS who are practicing sexual immoral behaviors, WILL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD! So, as I see it based upon the word God has spoken, these are they who will stand before God and wonder why they can't enter into the kingdom and then began to explain to Jesus how they have worked hard and built this or that, or have healed or cast out demons. And They fail to understand that they were able to cast out the lustful demons of sexual immorality from themselves. And as Jesus said, He will say in the day, I NEVER KNEW YOU! ONLY Because all they were doing that they THOUGHT was for the kingdom was really for their OWN glory and to meet thier OWN desires, and they didn't do the first things first...live a life style that was befitting and representive of the image of being in Christ Jesus.

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 17 Jun, 2010 10:21 AM

Hey Shep,

I went over to page 2, and i see you are still with us in this discussion. Would you be so kind as to Please move or repost your comment on this page 1, Sex & the Word thread. Thanks...

ella(ET)

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 17 Jun, 2010 10:22 AM

P.S> I tried to send you a PM, but it refused, becaus eoyu have your age limited to 61, well take a guess why my PM didn't go through to you...:ROFL::dancingp:

shepherdingking

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 17 Jun, 2010 12:14 PM

ET:

It's time for you to call home. because you are getting to far out there in space.

shepherdingking

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 17 Jun, 2010 12:42 PM

It does no good to tell people God is against sex. you think you do good but do great harm. I do not believe sex before marriage is right. But it is not the same as the sexual sins called abominations and punishable by death.

Do lay a greater burden on others the Lord did not intend them to bear.

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 17 Jun, 2010 12:50 PM

Ahhhh...whats the matter Shep...ET Hittin to close ta home ?

Jus amazes me but doesnt surprize me atal that some persons can See the Written on the Wall...but still jus Keeps Hitin thier Head against it...:winksmile:...

Anywho...IMO...not that any Gent here would or could give a Hoot...ET is a well versed an deeply rooted Lady of GOD...Aint Her concern that some Gents like ta Test Drive an Kick the Tires round afor decidein ifin the like the Wheels...Jus Her an Any an All Ladys of GOD concern ta be Truthful in the WORD of GOD...jus incase a Naive young lass stumbled in here look for her Night in Shinein Armor....xo

shepherdingking

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 17 Jun, 2010 12:57 PM

That answers my question, so I see no reason to seek a woman. As it is written,

"If you are loosed from a wife do not seek to find one." 1 Cor 7

:waving: Bye

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 17 Jun, 2010 01:48 PM

Thank you my sista GJ, for your spiritual support. I too, respect your soundness in God's word, and the truth you speak when you speak out for righteousness.

Shep,:ROFL:...sweetheart , I did call home, and the message was to let you and those who don't know, and/or to those who refuse to know, what thus says the Lord has to say about sexual sins. Which God's says, is going to be a reason for many to not enter the kingdom of God, if there is not repentance and turning away from such behavior..

Sorry, but I didn't write the Word of God, Paul wrote what God gave him for our spritual benefit. I am not speaking out against sex, I did say if a man sleeps with a woman who is not his wife, he is a whoremongerler, and she is a loses woman. I am only speaking out against what God has already spoken, and what He calls and considers sexual SIN, and that's having sex with a woman or a man when you're not married to him or her. GOD, NOT I, call this adultery and fonrnication, and these acts of behavior are called SIN!

Any act of bad or evil conduct or behavior that is against the written laws of God is called DISOBEDIENCE, AND DISOBEDIENCE IS CALLED ...WHAT?... SIN!

Therefore, if you personally think that its best you stay single, because you LACK self-control, and have not allowed the Holy Sprit that lives insde of you to do His spiritual work in you. And cleanse you from all your unrighteousness and you be fully converted, as not to desire sex outside of marriage until you are married.... Then I spec its best you stay out of relationships, as Paul says in I Corinthians chapter 7. Otherwise you'll find your litta self lifting your eyes up out of the pits of hell... And that's the word of God! take it or leave it.

You have a choice to obey the Word of God and be CONVERTED. Or you can exercise your FREE WILL, and be A BURGER KING, and have it your way, and suffer the consequences of your sexual sin. There ain't but two things to do... make a choice to be totally converted as a born again Christian believer and obey God's word, OR exercise your OWN FREE WILL and be a BURGER KIG and do it your way, and suffer the consequences of your sins and God plan ned punishment for those who disobey His word in sins.

Because the word of God speaks in James chapter 4, teaches us that the person who knows to do good(right), and does not do it, to this person, it is sin.

So I say to you and all others who refuse to accept God's word of truth about having sex outside of marriage or while married, this includes being seprated. Because God has said what you should be doing while you are separated from your wife or husband...is fasting and praying for God to put you back together, not dating other people, because again, this is ADULTERY!

So Shep, what will it be (1) Free Choice to obey God's word OR (2) Free Will to do your own thing and feed the lusts of your flesh with sex. Oh, I forgot, (3) leave all women alone and spend your time studying God's word faithfully until you have been totally converted. (wink):winksmile:...

I think you would be better off with #3 choice:dancingp::peace:... that way you will stay out of trouble..:ribbit:

Seriously, sex is beautiful and it was created by God for a purpose of a married couple to enhoy. If all guys would think back on all the sexual relationships they have had in marriages, during marriages with other women, and while dating. And in thinking they were sasitfying their natrual needs... I would ask, so what natural needs were fulfilled, and why do you still have those same natural physical needs to be met? Did it make you a better (changed) person when you had sex, or, are you the same messed up person inwardly before and after?...think about it!

It would go to say that if you stiil have those sexual needs to be fulfilled, then sex does not justify the means, and the means doesn't justify having sex unless you're married...I'm just sayin, especuially if you're still needy:rocknroll::dancingp::peace:

I'm sorry, but I had to throw that in, of course, there 's no extra charge:ROFL:

Page : 1 2 3 4