Author Thread: SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Admin

SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 16 Jun, 2010 10:50 AM

I'm starting part two of this topic because the first part has moved to page 2. this topic is based on I Corinthinas chpater 7, wherein Paul give us the principles of marriage, being single, widows, divorce, and SEX.

Shep, I read your comments and as GJ and I both knew your point, you are one of those guys who feel that you can't be in a relationship without sex, because it is a natural and it satisfies your fleshy needs and desires. Well, isn't that what sin does?

Paul tell us in Romasn chpater 8. that once we have been truly been born again and converted, we are no longer in debt to satsifythe lusts our flesh, but we are in debt to satisfy and be pleasing to God through te obeying of the leadership of the Holy Spirit, who lives inside of us. That is of course, IF YOU ARE TRULY, or INDEED as Paul writes saved. You should example yourself to see if you are indeed in Christ and have been converted.

Please take 30 minutes out and read Romans chpaters 5-8, and be enlightened, in what God has to say about sin and satisfying the lust thereof...

Many women beleive the lie, and drink the kool-aid from men who believe as you do, that sex is natural outside of a relationship, and a man must have his needs met.

I have often wondered, why it is that a man thinks like this, because if it only takes 5 minutes to be staisfied and have his needs met, what's his purpose, because he is still unfulfilled emotionally after sex for life.aaaannnnnd?:ribbit::goofball::excited:

I think Leon is the one who said, what Paul has written is not just for the young, but its also for the middle aged and the old aged.

And this is the pont I am making, God's word is for all ages. The passages of scriture you quoted has not one thing to do with I Corinthinas chapter 7, you're only trying to justify your own personal believes that sex outside of marriage of okay. God's word say flee, RUN away from fornication, becasue it is a dangerous deed not only to the fleah(body) but the consequences are great. This is why many women and men can't disconnect themsleves when a relationship is over, they have connected what God has created to happen between two people as a couple, and joined into a covenant as one, and are not married.

Sin is always fun and enjoyable, that;s why we ALL stayed sinners for so long. But if you say you are a born again believer in jesus Christ, the sins of your past should no longer have control over you, but as Paul says, you should have self-control over them, And if God says itcan be done thorugh the pwoer of the Holy Spirit then it can be done... that is if you have surrendered totally to the Holy Spirit, and been converted from inside out. There is no longer a desire for those thing that once had you in bondage to sin.

klmartin62

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 18 Jun, 2010 03:30 PM

Disobedience is not as easy as everyone makes out.

I was in prison when God called me. I went to a free Pentecostal Bible College while locked up. I received an Associate Degree in Biblical Studies in only 9 months. It was very intense. After receiving my degree I still had 6 months sentence to go on my two years.

I decided I had been without a woman for three years and I was going to be with one even though I knew it was wrong.

I got out and within 30 minutes of getting home the girl I had been messing around with before going in came over. Sh was ready, but I couldn't make myself go against God's word. I wanted to, I just couldn't.

Since then I have broken off two relationships because the woman insisted on sex before marriage. It has now been about 6 years, but I will obey my Father.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 18 Jun, 2010 04:02 PM

Great testimony Leon, and keep on holding on in obedience to God and keeing of His word, because it ain't worth the punsihment. That's why so many people today have all kinds of DIS-EASES, dis-ease emotionally, mentally, spiritually, financially, and physically becuase of disobedience.

I have been disvorced since 1984, count now, this is 2010, ... and I have had many dating opportunities with well to do men handsome from many races, and faiths and even ministers who when I told them we would not be engaging in sex in this relationship, they all told me that they could not be with a beautiful woman as me, and not have sex, because this would make our relationship more stable and meaningful.I tell them all, then this si not the relationship for either one of us.Of course, I gave them their last rights, and kept it moving:ROFL:

My vow to the Lord was to be faithful and pleasing to Him. I am born again God fearing woman from the inside to the outside, made anew, and plan to stay as I am until I am MARRIED to the man who is worthy of who I am in Christ. As he too, must be worhty of being MY husband, not so much of me being HIS wife! God said I AM MORE PERCIOUS THAN RUBIES, and rubies are very expensive:ROFL:

Been there, done that, ain't looking back, and God forbid I go back just to have a man and be parttaker with him in his sexual sin.... I dont need crumbs just to say I have bread:dancingp::ROFL:

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 18 Jun, 2010 04:12 PM

Ella..." I dont need crumbs just to say I have bread "...:ROFL:...ima laughin so hard Ima cryin...God Bless ya Lady...xo

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 18 Jun, 2010 04:32 PM

Good things come to those who wait Ella, Gods Jude, and Leon. Hey that pharse should be in the bible.Too bad it is not.Dennis

shepherdingking

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 19 Jun, 2010 12:27 PM

All the more crumbs for me, "even dogs are permitted to eat crumbs that fall beneath their master's table." (Matt15:27) NLT.

:laugh: :ROFL::ROFL:

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 19 Jun, 2010 01:40 PM

:ROFL: yeah GJ...I know huh?

Shep:ROFL:

View Profile
History
SEX & THE WORD- PART II
Posted : 21 Jun, 2010 08:25 AM

Yup !...Why would anyone Settle for Crumbs when Jesus wants an has given Us the Whole Basket of Graced Bread an The Juice of His Precious Blood...:yay:...xo

Page : 1 2 3 4