- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Sparta Baptist
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- No way
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Yes but not living at home
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- Masters/Post Grad
- My Profession
- Counsellor and Pastor (part-time)
- Reading, writing, music, cooking, outdoors, fishing, beach, sunsets, cuddling, photography, Bible
- About Me
I'm educated (have just started my doctoral program at seminary), honest, loyal, affectionate, have a sense of humor, and believe that the best relationship is one that is God-fearing and Christ-centered... I'm also a licensed Baptist pastor....
By the way, not bald, just shaved to support my mother's battle with cancer...
I am looking for a partner that is emotionally healthy, has strong Christian values and ethics, and is interested in marriage.
Personally, I enjoy sunset walks on the beach, cooking with my partner, picnics, being outdoors, fishing, cuddling, and am very affectionate...
What I'm looking for:
You are attractive, from the inside out, but on the outside too. :-)
You are honest, and looking for a permanent partner/marriage with your 'helpmeet,' as am I. Honesty and abiity to communicate openly and lovingly are highest priority to you, as it is to me. And, as I said, I'm in Seminary (in the midst of a career change and following God's call) you have to be comfortable knowing that you will be the preacher's wife (and all that means) if things go well...
Please be somewhat local, or willing to relocate...
Thank you for looking, and have a Blessed day!
- First Date
- I'm open, but must be quiet enough to have a meaningful conversation. Coffee, dinner, a walk on the beach?
- Account Settings (To message Looking4PastorsWife you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between Any Age to 55.