- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Full Figured
- Hair Color
- Mixed Color
- African American
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Basilica of The Shrine of The Immaculate Conceptio
- Church Attendance
- No answer
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Yes but not living at home
- Do you want children?
- Does Not Want Children
- Education Level
- Some College
- My Profession
- Retired clerical
- poetry, reading, volunteerism, family, community, politics,arts
- About Me
I was raised with a lively, and reverent
interest in parish life. As a young adult I tried other religions eventually returning to Catholicism. Again, became very involved. My commitment
waned after certain discoveries. I am
now more spiritually committed to The
Holy Trinity than when attending mass.
At my septuagenarian age,young at
heart, I have evolved into a more insightful, forgiving and LOVING Christian. Age can be golden with the
right spouse. One who espouses most of one's inherent , and learned philosophies. At this age, I am seeking
a man younger than I. For final fun and
always trying to live as CHRIST.
- First Date
- attend a cultural venue ; have lunch
afterwards with, I hope, upbeat discussion of event and some about
- Account Settings (To message Wellwoman you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 0 members favorites lists