- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Christian Reformed
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Reformed Baptist
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Southern Baptist
- Do you drink?
- Learning and talking about the Lord, hiking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, other outdoor activities, Krav Maga, visiting with friends and family, and intellectual conversations.
- About Me
I am a Reformed Baptist. I adhere to the Second London Baptist Confession of Faith of 1689. Though I was in public school I am interested in homeschooling. Politically, I am a constitutional conservative. I love God's biblical roles for men and women. I'm interested in a man who share these views. My desire is to serve my (to be) husband and raise our (to be) children. Someone I can pray with and pray for and who will pray for me.
In an attempt to save both yours and my time and possible awkward conversations, below are a few things about me to know up front :) (Please read this in all politeness)
- I do not believe that it is ok to have sex before marriage, and will not do so.
- I have strong convictions about not cussing, using the Lord's name in vain, crude/sensual joking, and watching movies filled these things. An example would be Game of Thrones.
- I believe abortion is murder, and is wrong no matter the circumstance.
Regarding drinking: I drink in moderation. I don't get drunk or even close to it. I do not like being around drunk people. Drinking is not a "hill I'm willing to die on". It is a consumable beverage, and is not as important to me as a person. For the sake of loving one another: If we are hanging out, I will not drink around you if you have convictions about drinking alcohol. For the right man (meaning my husband) I will gladly stop drinking.
A little about me:
I'm understanding, genuine, considerate, analytical, introspective, and family oriented. I am continually looking to the Lord to sanctify me, change my heart to love him more and more rejecting the flesh, and relying on him and his mercy daily to be my helper in all things spiritual and earthly.
As stated previously, I would like to homeschool. Having similar theology is important to me. We don't have to line up on every detail, but we do need to line up on the basics: Baptism, Doctrines of Grace.
I enjoy traveling, and staying home.
I love the country but I'm not opposed to living in the city/suburbs.
I love the outdoors, and staying in.
Note: There is no perfect man, and I do not expect you to be perfect. I'm looking for a man who loves and fears the Lord fleeing from sin.
- First Date
- Account Settings (To message HC1689 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 27 to 40.
- Appears on 35 members favorites lists