- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- Bethel Church
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- No way
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Do you want children?
- Want Children
- Education Level
- Some College
- My Profession
- Marketing Assistant/Country Financial
- Faith, Sports, Technology, Writing, Listening
- About Me
Disclaimer: Please *do not* send me a message if you are out of state or country.
Hi. I'm a 30 year old male that loves discussing faith and helping people. I'm a non-denominational Christ follower.
First things first: I'd like to remain abstinent until marriage. If that's a deal breaker for some of you, that's totally fine. Best of luck to you. But, I'd like to not cave and need someone to encourage me to hold to my standards even when I'm feeling weak.
I am pursuing a career that works with kids that have autism. I am currently working part time until I can move into that career.
I just purchased my own home in June and I'd like to eventually start a family there. I would like kids and would love to adopt, too. I am not willing to relocate.
I have two dogs, a chinchilla and a leopard gecko. The dogs stay at my parents home due to my home not having a fence or doggy door (yet).
I'm a great listener. I've often been told that I'm different from most guys, in a good way. I'd like to hear what your favorite verse is and why it is your favorite. I don't have a personal favorite verse but I love the Books of Romans and Revelation.
If I message you, it's because I feel we may click. I always read profiles and will say something much more than just "Hey there"
I've been ignored a lot via online dating but if you give me an opportunity to get to know you, you won't be disappointed.
Ice Breaker: Which of these facts about me are false?
- I've been hit by a parked car
- I've been kicked by a kangaroo
- I'm the youngest home owner in my neighborhood.
- First Date
- Imagine this: We chat for a while here, I ask you on a date and if you agree, I choose five potential restaurants or meeting points, and of those, you choose one. That way, we both have a say. I get to know you and vice versa. We spend quality time together while taking things slow at first. I introduce you to my family and you introduce me to yours. From there, depends on how well we click.
- Account Settings (To message JordanAS you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 21 to 34.