- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Creekside Community Church
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- 1 or 2 on occasion
- baking, gardening, reading, piano, music, composing and songwriting
- About Me
I am looking for someone who prioritizes her relationship with Christ. Beyond that, we need to be able to converse easily. Currently, I serve in my church's music teams most weekends and participate in two separate community groups. (I’m rethinking the whole life-balance thing at the moment! :))
Two formative experiences in the last several years were reading Tim Keller’s “The Meaning of Marriage" and participating in a music writing cohort with some of my music team members where we thought intentionally about liturgy and what that form that takes in our lives as well as on Sundays. (Our church is not a high-church liturgical one but we have been considering some of those elements as helpful.)
My preference is to meet up for coffee/tea as it's hard to see if we’ll converse well over email or chat!
Edit: at this time I’m not interested in doing an international/cross-time zone relationship.
- First Date
- I'm fairly flexible: any good coffee or tea place, an interesting museum exhibit, a park or a light hike or any other idea you'd prefer. The main thing is that there is a good setting for us to talk and get to know each other. (So a noisy cafe is probably not going to work well.)
- Account Settings (To message evertex21 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 21 to 40.
- Must not Smoke.
- Appears on 0 members favorites lists