Author Thread: Should wive's be allowed to?
Handyman62

View Profile
History
Should wive's be allowed to?
Posted : 12 Mar, 2024 06:56 PM

Should a wife be allowed to wear whatever type of clothes she want's?

Should a wife be allowed to go wherever she want's?

Should a wife be allowed to have to be friends with anybody she want's?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 06:31 AM

Just to be clear I'm not talking about a wife wearing ugly clothes going to the grocery store with one of her geeky friends.

It's about a women's beauty being her biggest asset and one that is used to attract a mate. So anytime a women dresses in a proactive way she is advertising availability and to attract attention from men. So when a married woman does it she's doing it for the exact same reason and if she tries to tell you different she's being dishonest.

So I ask again. Should a wife be allowed to wear whatever she wants?

And then there's the issue of a wife going anywhere she wants. Okay so lets say she wants to go out with her friends in her proactive clothes to a bar or a nightclub in a very rough part of town where a lot of drug dealing hood rats hang out so by going there she's putting herself in a potentially dangerous situation. So I ask again. Should a wife be allowed to go wherever she wants?

And then there's the reason she chose to go to this particular bar or nightclub. It's because her a best friend talked her into it. This friend drinks a lot, does drugs, sleeps around and in general makes a lot of bad decisions, but for whatever reason the wife just doesn't care that her friend is a bad influence. So I ask again. Should a wife be able to be friends with anyone she wants?

Here's a bonus question. Should a wife have male friends? I'm not talking about acquaintances. I'm talking about where she has personal contact information of men saved in her phone. They may be men she dated or knew before her marriage or met after. She may or may not have regular contact with them.

Modern society teaches women and sympy men to think that women should be able to do what ever they want. On the flip side it's teaching men & boys that masculinity is toxic while at the same time expecting men to protect women. Modern society has effectively taken away men's ability to lead and protect.

What modern society is doing should not be happening in the Church, but sadly it is. It's not difficult to see that God setup the family unit to be a hierarchy with men above women and God above men. God had many reason for doing that. Unfortunately Satan has lured most women and many men into a trap where women think they should be the leaders because men are somehow unworthy of leading them.

As I said there are many reason why God put men over women but I'm only going to give one. The reason for it is women are much more susceptible to manipulation then men and just like in the garden of Eden, Satan has taken advantage of that and sweet talked women into believing things contrary to Gods word.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 06:32 AM

Nice Read from a young man.

Thanks for sharing!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 10:55 AM

Should a wife be allowed to wear whatever type of clothes she wants?

If she stays home all the time, she won't need to wear anything. She has all that long hair that God has given her. God gave her all that beautiful long hair (1 Corinthians 11:15) as a covering over that lovely form. Unless Isaiah 3:17 be true. For your eyes only. (James Bond!)

Of course, on a serious note:

I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, (1 Timothy 2:9) adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,

Should a wife be allowed to go wherever she wants?

"You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille! Four hungry children and a crop in the field. I lived through sad times. I've lived through some bad times. But this time your hurtin' won't heal. You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucillle!" Kenny Rogers

"She's heading for the cheating side of town." The Eagles

Should a wife be allowed to have to be friends with anybody she wants?

You sound like the prophet Hosea with his wife Gomer.

All these concerns sound like good reasons not to marry. Unless the Lord told you to marry a promiscuous woman like he told Hosea. (Hosea 1:2) Then you better do what he told you. But Paul is telling you to do what he does. (1 Corinthians 7:38)

People know what is appropriate and inappropriate and sometimes push the borders. But if it concerns you greatly, do not marry. Then you won't have to worry about these things.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 05:44 PM

WNT a lot of women by their actions do telegraph the type of woman they are but not all do. The evil ones put on a ruse and when they're ready that spring the trap most men don't stand a chance against them, the biased law enforcement officers and the court system.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 06:13 PM

TRUE

Page : 1 2