Author Thread: Ladies what would you rather have?
Handyman62

View Profile
History
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 27 Mar, 2024 10:23 AM

A friend or acquaintance who won't tell you the truth because he or she doesn't want to hurt you feelings? Or someone who will give you the straight truth no matter what?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2024 12:31 PM

Great question‼️

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2024 01:15 PM

Yeah I do hope that some of the ladies would be willing to give an answer. I won't hold my breath though. I believe most if not all of the one's active on here will give me the cold shoulder. But that's OK, I'm a man so I'm used to it.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 01:56 PM

I have in mind a candidate that you should interview for this thread.

She use to private messaged me frequently and even asked assistance refuting other members who challenged her on various issues.

I was just a real go-to-guy for her until I dared to challenge her own questionable religious beliefs.

Her response: she immediately blocked me and went ballistic with false accusations and name calling—all over the forum.‼️‼️Suddenly she found those despicable things, she would not tolerate in others, very useful when applied against me‼️‼️

My guess is, she would rather not hear the truth

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2024 08:45 AM

There's a gender that rarely gets challenged for all their asinine mistakes and silly beliefs. They have fallen victim to Satan by listening to the sweet nothings he whispers in their ears.

Then there's the gender that knows through experience the other gender will likely fly off the handle when given the truth (Does this dress make me look fat?). So out of desperation tries to appease them by not telling them the truth in order to keep peace in their relationship or just to have a chance at getting a date.

In the end it's a vicious cycle with both genders ending up being miserable.

I believe there should be no appeasing anyone so telling the truth should be paramount.

John 8:31-32

31. So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32. and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 03:57 AM

Sometimes one can tell the truth, but it appears to be a lie. Like Abraham saying "She is my sister" and Sarah saying "He is my brother". Truth is they were sister and brother. But they were also husband and wife. It was deceptive. Yet true! On the surface, it appears they lied. But Sara was always the sister of Abram and not always his wife. Which truth was longer? (Genesis 12:19 and Genesis 20:5) More, John 7:2-10, Jesus appeared to lie to his brothers, but he told truth. So, sometimes we tell the truth without insulting someone and other times we tell the truth and insult someone. Lynyrd Skynyrd sang "Don't ask me stupid questions and I won't tell you know lies." MeatLoaf sang "Two out of three ain't bad." But it is better the ladies answer this question. I think it depends. Sometimes, outright truth is better. Sometimes, a diverting form of truth is better. Sometimes, in Jewish custom and in the Bible, one answers a question by asking a question. In so doing, has one answered the question?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 10:42 AM

I here you WalkNTalk.

So the answer to the age old question:

Do this make me look fat?

The perfect answer might be:

No, but it does make you look pleasingly plump.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 02:37 PM

And some women do look pleasingly plump.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 05:58 PM

I would agree as long as they are plump in all the right places.

Chicboon

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 03:47 AM

I do like to be reminded that as Christians, "we ought to walk in love" There should always be a loving-kind way of telling the truth with lesser focus on oneself with thought that "This is what that person has to know, I can't be wrong, because I am always right." The character of Jesus should reflect to each person who claims to be His follower bearing much fruit, Galatians 5:22-23 states, "with love, kindness, gentleness, patience, self-control, joy, peace, and faithfulness against such things there is no law." Lest by the law you'd be judged. To sum it up, a man with the fruit of the spirit is what Christian ladies would like, an ideal man to my case, that makes a certain person right.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 08:48 AM

Chicboon as long as the focus in the relationship is on what God instructs men & women to be then the relationship between themselves and God will flourish.

But far to often people loose site of their respective roles and a divide is put between them. That divide is typically caused by feminist ideology. That ideology is always brought into the relationship by women. Some relationships will survive it but most don't. If it does it will be because the men make unreasonable compromises. It's rarely men who want to split up the family, but feminized women will because they only care about themselves. That is the way of the feminist mentality.

Page : 1 2