Author Thread
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
FALSE PROPHETIC RICHARD JOINS THE ATHEIST MAINSTREAM MEDIA BY PROMOTING THEIR LIES ON A BIBLICAL FOR
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 07:47 PM

Round-n-round

Whoever bonks the other over the head with a frying pan first, wins!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
FALSE PROPHETIC RICHARD JOINS THE ATHEIST MAINSTREAM MEDIA BY PROMOTING THEIR LIES ON A BIBLICAL FOR
Posted : 12 Nov, 2019 08:13 PM

Prophetic: Scripture is interpreted through the Spirit. If we share the same Spirit, then there is agreement.

Matt 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

It's trading ashes for ashes if you're dividing yourselves. One says left, one says right. Together they create the greatest possible distance between one another. However, if they meet in the middle, they are unified.

One of the greatest examples of this is found in Acts at the Pentecost when the Spirit was came to them as a Rushing Mighty Wind, and the people were sharing and unified.

Acts 2:1-2 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

There they are unified and the Spirit is with them. That is church.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 12 Nov, 2019 09:06 AM

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Christians live peacefully when they live unified. If you sit there trying to pick each other apart, you're picking yourself apart too because it's a part of the same body.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Smoking or Non-Smoking?
Posted : 12 Nov, 2019 06:27 AM

Romans 1:17-20 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

One of the most important things I truly believe in accordance with my faith is that the Word is Living. False translations are not. If I read a false translation, it will not resonate with the Spirit that exists within me. Our guide is the Living Word.

Psa 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

I could never pick up a Bible written in text, and gain perfect understanding of what the Word says. Why? Because the creation testifies of the Creator and He testifies of Himself. That doesn't mean I can't miss things, but probably due to my own ignorance, and it's still no excuse to ignore what is written in text when it is accessible.

Luke 19:40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Whenever I see or hear about someone getting married
Posted : 12 Nov, 2019 06:13 AM

I think - "So where's the cake?"

On a serious note, I think it's usually better to focus on the things in life you can control and allow God to deal with the unknowns.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 12 Nov, 2019 06:11 AM

1. Faith

2. Photo

3. Kung Fu skills

If her Kung Fu is better than mine, then I know to approach cautiously. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Paula White, who has been serving as **SPIRITUAL ADVISER**TO TRUMP FOR 18 YEARS**, recently accepted his offer to work in the White House in an advisory role starting on October 31st, 2019 at the Office of Public Liaison with the Faith and Opportunity Initiative established in May 2018.
Posted : 11 Nov, 2019 10:08 PM

When I took that photo, my doggies were flying at me so that was what I could get without a tongue up my nose. They follow me everywhere I go. Upstairs, downstairs, backyard. If I go out the front door, they're glaring at me through the window.

It's not uncommon for me to be sitting down and have a dog on my lap before my behind hits the couch, and the word "ouch" is used by me quite often.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Paula White, who has been serving as **SPIRITUAL ADVISER**TO TRUMP FOR 18 YEARS**, recently accepted his offer to work in the White House in an advisory role starting on October 31st, 2019 at the Office of Public Liaison with the Faith and Opportunity Initiative established in May 2018.
Posted : 11 Nov, 2019 07:49 PM

Don't mind me. I'm just observing for the potential comedy. Either a coyote flying off a cliff or a parrot falling out of a coconut tree...repeatedly.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Would you live in a tent?
Posted : 11 Nov, 2019 07:46 PM

If I feed them. I'm feeding them in someone's yard that isn't mine. In which case, I'm happy to leave them a pile of cat food that will keep them thetr for an extended period of time and even gather other vertical white striped black raccoons.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 10 Nov, 2019 12:48 PM

Was checking for a KJVonly/Prophetic exchange. Usually it's like watching the Roadrunner trips the Coyote off a cliff. Oh well, maybe next time. :)

Page : 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92