Author Thread
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Smoking or Non-Smoking?
Posted : 10 Nov, 2019 11:32 AM

I think C.S. Lewis had the right idea, I believe in "The Great Divorce", when it was viewed as a self-inflicted trap.

Of course we know there is considerable suffering.

Luke 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Of course this fire was never intended for man, but rather Satan and his angels.

Matthew 25:41 Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Paula White, who has been serving as **SPIRITUAL ADVISER**TO TRUMP FOR 18 YEARS**, recently accepted his offer to work in the White House in an advisory role starting on October 31st, 2019 at the Office of Public Liaison with the Faith and Opportunity Initiative established in May 2018.
Posted : 7 Nov, 2019 09:51 PM

How to make a post:

1: Briefly explain what you are talking about.

2: Just get to the point.

3. Mention who you are addressing if you are responding to someone.

4. DO NOT continually repeat something you already said because people can go back and read it.

5. DO NOT continually repeat something you already said because people can go back and read it.

6. See?

7. Are you annoyed?

8. I bet you got annoyed when I started repeating myself and went way beyond the point.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Anybody like dumb jokes?
Posted : 7 Nov, 2019 09:46 PM

lol good one.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Do you enjoy giving?
Posted : 7 Nov, 2019 09:45 PM

No, I have come to steal all the presents and take them to my cave.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Can We Trust Our Conscience?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2019 07:17 PM

When my conscience tells me to "take the cookie" I just go with it and ask questions later. If I'm wrong, at least I got a cookie out of it. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Why do men View over and over just looking?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2019 07:15 PM

That just wouldn't be my style. I am a rebel, a rogue, a drifter and I rarely follow the rules. (okay, not really)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Anybody like dumb jokes?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2019 07:13 PM

Okay, so here is my favorite dumb joke.

What do you call an alligator wearing a vest?

An investigator.

Okay, someone else gets a turn.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Would you live in a tent?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2019 07:10 PM

Just remember, if the "raccoon" is black with a vertical white stripe down the middle, put it back.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Sometimes I believe women are just scared of me
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 07:59 PM

Ugly is a matter of opinion about anybody.

From my experience, people who many consider beautiful can turn ugly once you get to know them, likewise people who don't seem attractive at first can start to shine like stars once you get to know them.

In life, focus on what you can control in your own life, not on what everybody else might think. One day we will all most likely be old and gray, and hopefully the person you end up with will be just as happy with you then as they are today.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
The first day of the Bible year is always on the first Day of Abib which is always sundown, March 20th to sundown March 21st. Jesus became our Passover Lamb on Passover Day which is always on the 14th day of Abib which is always sundown April 2nd to sundown April 3rd. The Resurrection Day of Jesus was on the 16th day of Abib on April 5th, AD 33. The Baptism of of Jesus was exactly 1278 days or 3 1/2 years earlier {See Daniel 9:27a} on October 5th, AD 29. Jesus began His ministry on his 30th human Birthday, as per Luke 3:23; 40 days later on November 14th, AD 29. John began his ministry the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar {See Luke 3:1} which would have been September 18th AD 28 to September 18th AD 29 on his 30th birthday as per OT law. Jesus was about 6 months older than John the Baptist as per Luke 1:26-27 and so the Baptism of Jesus on October 5th AD 29 and the 30th Birthday of Jesus would have been between March AD 29 to March AD 30; and so the Baptism of Jesus on October 5th AD 29 and the 30th birthday of Jesus on November 14th, AD 29 would then be within that time period.
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 07:55 PM

Legalism.

You'll live in a bubble like that. Can't do anything because you give power to someone's meaning that you don't agree with.

I have no problem recognizing Christ's birth on Dec 25th or any other day. God created time, even the 25th day of December.

Page : 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93