Author Thread
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Question about chickens and relationship...
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 04:40 PM

Fried chicken...close enough. I'm in!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 06:11 PM

Women are directed to be silent, but they also have limitless value in ministry and in various places in scripture were at the forefront of worship, even with men present. Not only that, but women like Deborah, the judge and prophetess, was also of very high rank and obviously had favor with God.

Sometimes the challenge isn't so much about what we can't do, but what we choose to do with what we have.

One of the most well known scriptures embraced by women is Proverbs 31. The beauty of it in its wholeness is the words of a mother counseling a king (Lemuel). The scripture isn't just about what a woman should be, but how to choose wisely as a king. In fact, his mother is warning him that choosing incorrectly could destroy him.

Prov 31:1-3 The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him.What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows? Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
What are your top 5 Qualities a Guy Needs to Have?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 05:59 PM

HIV negative is an unusual thing to suggest, but I can understand it as well.

I was trying out another dating site and there was one message I received that I don't think I could ever forget. The woman sent me a message and one of the central ideas in it was the she was HIV positive. When I got the message, I was on the fence on even responding or not because I didn't want to lead her on, but I also considered that maybe she needed a friend.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 05:55 PM

Well I do hope you are able to find the non-stinky fish guy of you dreams.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 27 Oct, 2019 05:15 PM

Oh, I agree with you, but I think it really depends on the person.

Like me, I'm usually halfway between serious and content. Not because I can't be serious or that I don't want to be, but sometimes the dating scene is tiresome. Almost ever girl I meet, even if it goes well, is on the defensive, and it typically has nothing to do with me. Some bad relationships in the past, so I gotta find a way past all the guards up. That's what I mean by tiring. More times than not, you're fighting with someone's past to get close to them in the present. When I meet someone for the first time, it can be a complete headache. Now me, I'm chill most of the time. Doesn't make me better, but it makes me ready to skip along over to somewhere else rather than tiptoe around a bunch of personal landmines that someone has out.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
How many cats is too many?
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 05:49 PM

My cat likes to be in the backyard. I have a fenced in yard, and she never goes over it. She knows where home is and she likes the dogs. If I go outside, they all go outside with me. Sometimes when I throw a ball for the dogs, she'll try to chase it too, although the dogs usually end up blocking her off from it. Then she'll walk up to my leg and flip upside-down. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 05:45 PM

Wait, how do you know the fish are "stinky?" You can only see the fish, not smell them.

And what if you meet a nice guy who's dressed to impress in his profile, then you go out on a date and he has fish breath? What if he coves it up with Listerine until after the wedding and then *BAM*, he got you?

Us guys don't want to start at the top anyway. Sometimes I want to be just "okay" an lounge around looking like a scrub. If she's nice, then I'm sure there will be times I'll be willing to put on a nice suit and tie *cringe*, but the true me would rather be living like a caveman and hunting Sabertooth Tigers. Why? Because the Sabertooth had it coming. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
help?
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 05:35 PM

The answer is:

G. Derp!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 09:08 AM

I would suggest that maybe you lighten up a bit. Sometimes it's easier to meet people with a softer approach. People may not meet certain standards you have, but all of us have people out there who would tell us "we are not good enough." It's okay though, because we only have to meet one person who thinks we're fantastic. That may mean sorting through a few rotten apples first, but at least you get there. Also, when your personality shines, you will too, regardless of what photo you post.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 12:48 PM

Those are the easiest shots to get. Keep having to remind my dogs that they're not French. But hey, not as bad as when they dive on my head while I'm sleeping and want to play. :)

Page : 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95