Author Thread
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Contract
Posted : 11 Oct, 2019 05:39 PM

Shouldn't we? Same thing with salvation. Contracts, covenant, agreements, etc... as long as we know what we are getting into and abide by them justly, then IMO, all is good.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
What is your favorite season?
Posted : 11 Oct, 2019 05:36 PM

Yes, help me garden by eating everything. For part of my garden this year, I planted something like 4 different types of watermelon plants. I got exactly 0 watermelons because they kept on getting pulled off the vine early and chomped down by some tailed bandits.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 9 Oct, 2019 07:24 PM

Thanks for sharing. I plant a garden and Marigolds every Spring, which is something I enjoy doing. Although my dogs like to invade the garden and I'm lucky to get much of anything.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Spanking is a euphemism for hitting
Posted : 7 Oct, 2019 11:46 AM

The Bible is the measuring stick for all Truth.

Prov 13:24 - He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

There is a difference between "discipline" and "abuse." The problem is when we cross that line. If someone tells you "spanking is bad", then it's time for them to hear what God says, because He is our authority. One thing I've learned about spanking and discipline is that many times the consequence that occurs without discipline is far worse than a few whacks on the behind. Why? Because if done right, it reminds us to change our course so there isn't a next time.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Posted : 7 Oct, 2019 12:26 AM

One of the things I've learned is how important it is to ask questions, so I think it's nice that there is a section here for just that. From my personal experience, I think sometimes it's easy to become complacent in the dating scene because after we've tried enough times, it's like "next" and instead of giving our best, we unintentionally forget that we gotta make a first impression AGAIN, and they are needing to do the same thing for us. Asking questions helps us to learn so we can make good decisions on how to proceed.

Anyway, so to my question. What is your favorite season? I'm in NC, so around this time of year is my favorite. The weather is starting to cool down enough so that it's comfortable, and people are getting ready for the holidays, so that extra cheer does it for me.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Hello from NC
Posted : 7 Oct, 2019 12:11 AM

45/M from NC. Just checking this site out to see who is out there. Always hopeful, even though I seem to meet crazy people most of the time. Then again, maybe they think I'm the crazy one. :)

Best wishes and God bless.

Page : 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96