Author Thread
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
The first day of the Bible year is always on the first Day of Abib which is always sundown, March 20th to sundown March 21st. Jesus became our Passover Lamb on Passover Day which is always on the 14th day of Abib which is always sundown April 2nd to sundown April 3rd. The Resurrection Day of Jesus was on the 16th day of Abib on April 5th, AD 33. The Baptism of of Jesus was exactly 1278 days or 3 1/2 years earlier {See Daniel 9:27a} on October 5th, AD 29. Jesus began His ministry on his 30th human Birthday, as per Luke 3:23; 40 days later on November 14th, AD 29. John began his ministry the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar {See Luke 3:1} which would have been September 18th AD 28 to September 18th AD 29 on his 30th birthday as per OT law. Jesus was about 6 months older than John the Baptist as per Luke 1:26-27 and so the Baptism of Jesus on October 5th AD 29 and the 30th Birthday of Jesus would have been between March AD 29 to March AD 30; and so the Baptism of Jesus on October 5th AD 29 and the 30th birthday of Jesus on November 14th, AD 29 would then be within that time period.
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 03:20 PM

Don't stop there. You are no longer allowed to observe the following days:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

As the names all have pagan origins.

Luckily for you, you can recognize whatever days remain. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Sometimes I believe women are just scared of me
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 09:04 PM

Maybe it's less about them right now and more about you? I see you talking a lot about wanting a relationship, but what is it you need for yourself first? I don't want to sound critical, but it's important to let any type of "rejection" roll of your back because it's actually quite normal. People are often looking for something, or someone, specific. We could be all kinda of fantastic, and still not be someone's cup of tea. Focus on who you are and who you are in Christ. If God wants you to be with someone, it's not going to matter if a million girls ignore you, and God may be bringing you past those girls you feel are rejecting you, so you end up with the one He has chosen for you.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Would you live in a tent?
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 08:58 PM

Free raccoon. What more could you possibly want?

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Is it wrong of me to keep asking God to help me find a christian woman
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 08:56 PM

I think a lot of times it's not if we pray, but how we choose to do so. Nothing wrong with asking for God's will in finding an appropriate relationship, but we also have to be willing to step back afterwards and accept God's timing. Remember, you are talking to the God who wants a relationship with you, so talk to Him like a friend. He's not just there for you, He's there with you so you can go through your journey together. That's a relationship.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Online is just online chatting
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 06:06 PM

Then what determines a relationship?

I think it's good to think of a relationship as a plant. It can be big or little, and it can grow fast, slow, or not at all. it can even die.

Even to have a discussion on here, there is some form of relationship involved. But how it grows just depends on who is involved and how you water it.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 10:51 AM

Prophetic,

I think you're confusing covenants vs laws.

Seems like multiple people are trying to explain things to you. Maybe consider their words. If you're an outlier, then maybe consider why you're an outlier. It doesn't always mean your wrong, but there's a reason you're coming to different conclusions.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
What are your top 5 Qualities a Guy Needs to Have?
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 10:41 AM

Interesting response. I agree that modesty is important. Of course it's important to "define" modesty because many people regard it differently.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
GOD created each of us with a purpose.
Posted : 1 Nov, 2019 10:38 AM

That's what I'm advertising.

Endless vacation to Insanityland. :)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
This is often Sensitive topic with some churches
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 04:49 PM

Prophetic,

I see it like this. The Old Testament is God's Word. God's Word is equal to God, as John tells us they are one in the same. If I am under God, God's Word is God, and the OT is God's Word, then I'm not about to disregard it.

But hey, if you think "Thou shalt not murder" is invalid, then please stay away from me. :)

So with that being said, I will listen to God before I will listen to you. If you want me to listen to you, then what you say needs to reflect God's Word.

Anything else you say beyond that will be placed in the following category = *yawn*

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
Would you live in a tent?
Posted : 31 Oct, 2019 04:42 PM

Depends. Will there happen to be donuts in the tent?

Page : 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94