Author Thread
Teddyhug^

View Profile
Jesus is fully divine
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 09:51 PM

Pipiripi, littledavid will have no answer for you unless its copy and paste to his agenda in false teaching, as he has a lot of faith in men instead of Scripture where you put your FAITH! THAT is CERTAINLY no answer either from him as I have exposed those CULT articles many times but all he does is distract to another subject! He is simply LAZY to do any kind of study on his own! SAD he joins other men heading for the one day made lake of fire!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Jesus is fully divine
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 09:44 PM

Alligator, when you say - 'I remember you David and you were ALWAYS kind' you will find many women on this forum that disagree with you, namely recently Mitzyme and long time Jayzeee they know him WELL, NOT to be a kind person! Quote of Mitzyme - 'No wonder people here dont get engaged in Bible conversation because of people like this littledavid!!!' Yeah Mitzyme was asking a simple question of where the word planet is found in the Bible and littledavid says it in Gen. 1:16 (LOL!) but reading it, it says NOTHING of 'orbiting planets' in the verse! So then he attempts to link her with me by belittling her because she agrees with me, saying we would make a great team because she simply ask did this planet thing come from nasa of which of course it did not originate with nasa but that they also adopted it from the PAGAN copernican system model teaching outside Scripture! So just because I agree with her we are a team and she was belittled by him, reading into her things she never said! He does this all the time and even Morgan is offended by littledavids reading into his posts, belittlement comments and judgments!

Alligator, when you say your SUN-day school teacher said about 'God'. Her explanation was 'God' is 3 persons.... like your mother is a Mother, a Wife, and a Daughter. But she is also just one person' Well Father YHWH does have a Son that He made into flesh (found in John chapter 1!) that was originally His very own WORD but what of His Holy Spirit that is >>>OF<<< Him! Is a Spirit a person and you can find that in Scripture??? So two you can see come resurrection day but the other you cannot??? The Bible says the Father returns to earth to get His sinless commandment keeping saints and His Son will be on His right hand side, so is the Holy Spirit on His left hand side??? Why is the Holy Spirit not coming back to earth with the Father and Son? Stayed behind to catch up on laundry, shampoo the carpets in Paradise/Heaven or what???

Here is something to think about in Scripture when something IS OF OF OF someone!

Genesis 1:2 - 'And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And >>>the Spirit of YHWH<<< (not another CREATOR!) moved upon the face of the waters.'

Light bulb coming on yet?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
BIBLE PROOF THE RAPTURE THEORY IS FALSE (1)
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 05:33 PM

Lets quote Quiznos since he might be busy! Its only fitting since he went to a lot of work to post in another thread that is now on the second page because mooncakes is HOGGING UP the forum with thread after thread because her insecurities! BUT Quiznos posts should be brought back in truth here!

QUOTE of Quiznos- 'Moon, there is no (ZERO!) such doctrine in the Scriptures called 'PRETRIBULATION' rapture.'

Believers will be going thru the TRIBULATION (its a Biblical fact if I may add!), before GOD Almighty unleashes His wrath upon the world and the believers will be protected, as they are saved from (His) 'WRATH' but not the TRIBULATION.

Moon, read (PLEASE!) and study the Scriptures for yourself, quit going on the site 'got questions'(that have MANY CULT answers!) or other such sites.'

Quiznos goes on to correctly state -

QUOTE - 'Moon, why do you and many self diluted people believe teachings that are not in the Scriptures. There is no 7 year tribulation spoken of in the Scriptures. J N Darby made up that THEORY, and many people believe they have a GET OUT OF TRIBULATION (and earth!) FREE card given to the Messiah (in heaven now!). You and many others place your >>>faith<<< in ONE (set of) verse(s) of Scripture not the entire book(s).' of the Bible in its CONTEXT!

Do you remember the parables Yeshua spoke concerning the end times, or do we just ignore what He said in order to believe our own UNBELIEF in what men such as J N Darby, and others have written about the end times.'

EXCELLENT POST Quiznos!

Then Quiznos goes on to correctly state -

'There is no PRETRIBULATION rapture in the Scriptures, read the context that you have taken 2 (locations of) verses of Scripture from to twist. (1 Thessalonians 4:13–18 and 1 Corinthians 15:50–54). Moon, you do know how to read according to the context do you not, right I thought so. That is why you copy and post so much.

Now moon, you and the 'christians' seem to have your faith in an event, not the person.'

WELL SAID Quiznos

Teddyhug^

View Profile
This repeated posting for Quiznos and other Non Believers
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 05:24 PM

Like Quiznos CORRECTLY SAYS -

QUOTE - 'Moon, there is no (ZERO!) such doctrine in the Scriptures called 'PRETRIBULATION' rapture.'

Believers will be going thru the TRIBULATION (its a Biblical fact if I may add!), before GOD Almighty unleashes His wrath upon the world and the believers will be protected, as they are saved from (His) 'WRATH' but not the TRIBULATION.

Moon, read (PLEASE!) and study the Scriptures for yourself, quit going on the site 'got questions'(that have MANY CULT answers!) or other such sites.'

Quiznos goes on to correctly state -

QUOTE - 'Moon, why do you and many self diluted people believe teachings that are not in the Scriptures. There is no 7 year tribulation spoken of in the Scriptures. J N Darby made up that THEORY, and many people believe they have a GET OUT OF TRIBULATION (and earth!) FREE card given to the Messiah (in heaven now!). You and many others place your >>>faith<<< in ONE (set of) verse(s) of Scripture not the entire book(s).' of the Bible in its CONTEXT!

Do you remember the parables Yeshua spoke concerning the end times, or do we just ignore what He said in order to believe our own UNBELIEF in what men such as J N Darby, and others have written about the end times.'

EXCELLENT POST Quiznos!

Then Quiznos goes on to correctly state -

'There is no PRETRIBULATION rapture in the Scriptures, read the context that you have taken 2 (locations of) verses of Scripture from to twist. (1 Thessalonians 4:13–18 and 1 Corinthians 15:50–54). Moon, you do know how to read according to the context do you not, right I thought so. That is why you copy and post so much.

Now moon, you and the 'christians' seem to have your faith in an event, not the person.'

WELL SAID Quiznos!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 05:00 PM

ooooh and by the way Pipiripi, GREAT POST Of TRUTH and I would say so much more but lets Quiznos join in!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 04:54 PM

So littledavid are you willing to go out on limb with mooncakes chainsaw in her hand and claim the secret rapture theory is just that a theory and false teaching then!? Let alone the DANGER of telling Christians not to be concerned with the 'mark of the beast' in the end times because that only supposedly takes place during the CULT teachings dreamed up 7 year tribulation!?

I have noticed the DEATHLY silence (crickets chirping!) on your part the whole time CULTISTrsvp was here pushing the CULTISH secret rapture agenda thingy on everyone, somehow claiming its Biblical!!??? LOL! So where do you stand on this CULT doctrine? Have you added it to the rest of your false teachings? Might as well, right?

Bottom line is it easier to ignore the topic so your MOM mooncakes will not discipline you and you will have to go to bed with no milk and cookies! Right?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
IS THE TRINITY BIBLICAL? (1)
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 04:40 PM

The short answer to the title and question of your thread s NO its not BIBLICAL AT ALL!

Pipiripi! Actually the CULT trinity and or TRIAD teaching goes back much further than the old about 300 AD cathoholic 'church ' and certainly the modern teachers of it the freemason's today to mention only those two because it goes back to BABYLON the egyptians! Its the cathoholic 'church ' (the modern talking head of ancient ROME! ) having ADOPTED those CULT teachings themselves as well as modern Freemason's and even hollywood like shows of my three sons, three's a company, and many other shows! Just what is the majority of the >>>Protest<<<ant 'churches' protesting then today when they turn on their ROMAN TV's and WONDER after the beast of the cathoholic 'church' of ROME etc etc???

So it looks like littledavid himself that 'has flunked the common sense inspection' of history like BABYLON, the PARROTING of the trinity/triad by the cathoholic 'church' OF ROME as well as the freemason's and hollywood as modern day 'teachers/preachers' of the trinity/triad CULT following! But you are on the right track Pipiripi because it is a NON BIBLICAL TEACHING!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
HELPING THOSE WHO REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 03:08 PM

Here is you answer littledavid, its right before your eyes by your own postings!

Well littledavid, you copy and paste an article again that has much error in it, or at elast your understanding of the Bible that is, so since you cannot have a discussion with us as intended by this part of the forum in Bible study, then we will treat this copy and paste as you actually saying it, OK? You see all you do is copy and paste and there is no WORK to that of actually having a study done on your own and the purpose of this part of the forum for doing so! Right?

So readers lets look at the KEY to littledavid's statement here, he claims as - 'the most convincing statement in the Bible about the Holy Spirit being God is found in Acts 5:3??? Is this true readers?

Quote of littledavid - "One of the most convincing statements in the Bible about the Holy Spirit being (of) God is found in Acts 5. When Ananias lied about the price of a piece of property, Peter said that Satan had filled Ananias’s heart to “lie to the Holy Spirit” (of Father YHWH!) (Acts 5:3) and concluded by saying that Ananias had “lied to God” ( The Father's Holy Spirit!) (verse 4). Peter reveals that the Holy Spirit is (of) God. >>>Lying to the Holy Spirit (of the Father!) is lying to YHWH (Himself)!' end quotes and corrections made!

So your question has been answered in the very verse and story you have posted littledavid and are you blind to the POWERFUL verse you said yourself is the 'most convincing statement in the Bible' dude because all throughout the Bible it says The Holy Spirit comes from the Father but the Father NEVER comes from His own Holy Spirit because the Father's set apart Holy Spirit is how he communicates with us, right? How do you keep missing these simple facts littledavid???

The Holy Spirit IS IS IS another part of Father YHWH by your own statement - QUOTE - >>>Lying to the Holy Spirit (of the Father!) is lying to YHWH (Himself)!'

Note Genesis 1:2 is the very first time the Holy Spirit OF OF OF Father YHWH is mentioned during CREATION before TIME even begun as we know it in CREATION WEEK in verse 3!

Genesis 1:2 - 'And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And >>>the Spirit of YHWH<<< (not another CREATOR!) moved upon the face of the waters.'

Here Father YHWH in above verse CHOSE to move about by His Spirit, NOT that the Spirit CHOSE to move about as another CREATOR on its own and its sooooo clear to see WHO the Holy Spirit belongs too!

Was the Father's set apart Holy Spirit present on Mt. Sinai when the Father is showing his BACKSIDE to Moses as to NOT destroy Moses unto DEATH because of His GLORY? READ Exodus 33:23 below or in your favorite translation!!! Father YHWH did not need to SPEAK to Moses by His set apart Holy Spirit because Father YHWH was PRESENT in some kind of BODILY FORM of which we don't know what that consisted of until resurrection day (note that I did NOT say a CULT taught 'secret rapture' thingy! LOL!). Right? So we can learn right here the Father has some kind of bodily form and he has a Spirit to communicate with us with WHEN He is not actually present in a 'body' for us to see! Makes sense?

Exodus 33:23 - 'And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see >>>My back parts: but My Face shall not be seen.<<<'

So how does littledavid miss those FACTS of Bible context by only looking at one story and somehow making a doctrine out of it claiming another CREATOR in the form of a Spirit, when its obviously Father YHWH's very own Holy Spirit and belongs to Him - AGAIN Genesis 1:2 above, READ!

So we have exposed littledavids FALSE TEACHING ONCE AGAIN, that supposedly the Holy Spirit exists on its own apart from the Father! Its simply NOT true and another of his CULT teachings he has sooo many of! Right readers!?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
THE FALSE TEACHER AND SINLESS PERFECTIONISM HERETIC HAS FORGOTTEN HIS OWN POSTS‼️‼️‼️HELP TEDDYBUG REMEMBER IS OWN POSTS‼️‼️‼️ HERE’S A BUNCH OF TEDDYBUG QUOTES. He claims he not longer sins and lies about me saying I “love sin”
Posted : 19 Aug, 2022 11:24 PM

So the question everybody is asking is when and where are you going to walk (Prove something of exposer) the walk (show the evidence!) instead of just talking and talking about doing it??????????

CRIKETS CHIRPING!!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Repeat Thread on Rapture
Posted : 19 Aug, 2022 11:15 PM

So mooncakes, what was your point and purpose here??? When you scroll down to the end of the thread you copied and pasted between CULTISTrsvp and me, that was never finished because he was evicted from his car? That he sleeps in because it was repossessed? He also has no phone (lost his job?) to finish this thread and now its cut short!!!

So are YOU going to prove their is a 'secret rapture' with cloths piled on the ground, cars crashing hollywood style because drivers are secretly raptured and nobody has a clue where they went???

Then CULTISTrsvp says Christians SUFFER thru 7 years of tribulation for a select few while hundreds go to heaven secretly before that event? REALLY mooncakes???

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15