Author Thread
Teddyhug^

View Profile
An analogy from marriage
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 05:52 PM

The TWISTING LIAR says - 'The TeddyBug >>>basically<<< admits a wife is still under the control of her dead husband!

First of all He says 'basically' so he only attempt to slander me in what I was saying and he has no positive PROOF! Not only that but littledavid just claimed a DEAD husband can control a wife because littledavid believes in both 'SOUL' and SPIRIT' of a mortal human being that has natural 'eternal life' built in them by those two persons in them even outside a body!!! LOL!

Littledavid after all these years is STILL CLULESS to what Paul is saying comparing a deceased husband and a widow wife that is now free from the LAW of marriage, to that of the Torah Law that we are NO LONGER UNDER its penalty of DEATH because Messiah Yah'shua paid that price of death for all believers and we are FREE of that marriage vow until death, a widow ourselves, free of death we was headed for!

In other words Paul is saying (and littledavid is clueless! ) we are no longer under the Torah Law and its penalty of death has been paid for! So does that mean the TORAH Law is null and void as littledavid keeps preaching??? YHWH FORBID says THE SAME PAUL, WE ESTABLISH THE LAW he says!

BUUUUUUT go back to breaking Torah Law and your back under its penalty of death!

Boy is littledavid ignorant to the context of Scripture! YICKS!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Sunday Churches MISSING KEY POINT Regarding the Sabbath (1)
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 05:26 PM

LOL! Folks now littledavid claims to be a mind reader!!!??? I'm becoming convinced he is possessed by crystal ball/globe demons since he thinks the earth is spinning, wobbling and tilting also!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
THE FALSE TEACHERS DUET, TEDDYBUG AND THE AMAZING HEADLESS PROPHET SAY THE HOLY SPIRIT DOESNT SPEAK‼️‼️‼️ BUT WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY⁉️
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 05:06 PM

I NEVER said the 'Father and' >>>His<<< 'Holy Spirit are the same person.' LIAR! Because the Holy Spirit >>>from<<< the Father is NOT a 'person' ever in the Bible! Got it junior?

littledavid posts - 'While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, >>>the Holy Spirit said<<<, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them” (Acts 13:2 TNIV).'

Not a problem littledavid as this is STILL the Father's own Spirit speaking by His permission but its STILL >>>OF<<< Him and >>>FROM<<< Him and NOT another 'god' and or 'person' but how Father YHWH speaks to His creatures when He is NOT in person in some kind of bodily form! Got it now? How do we know this readers? Two witnesses below!

Acts 13:2 (CJB) - 'One time when they were worshipping the Lord and fasting, the >>>Ruach HaKodesh said to them<<<, “Set aside for me Bar-Nabba and Sha’ul for the work to which I have called them.”

Acts 13:2 (TLV) - 'While they were serving the Lord and fasting, >>>the Ruach ha-Kodesh said<<<, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

The Hebrew language phrase ruach ha-kodesh (Hebrew: רוח הקודש, "holy spirit" also transliterated ruaḥ ha-qodesh) is used in the Hebrew Bible and Jewish writings to refer to the >>>Spirit of YHWH (רוח יהוה).<<<

Yes ITS THE SPIRIT >>>OF OF OF<<< YHWH and NOT another 'god' and or 'person'!!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is the Holy Spirit God
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 04:27 PM

'No teddy, the Holy Spirit is not God the Father!' says littledavid!

But what did the Bible just say in Genesis 1:2 (EXB)- 'the earth was completely empty. There was nothing on the earth. Darkness covered the ocean, and >>>God’s Spirit<<< moved over the water.'!!!

Obviously the Father's set apart Spirit is >>>OF<<< Him because its 'YHWH's Spirit' (EXB) and the Spirit >>>OF<<< Father YHWH is not >>>THE<<< Father but >>>FROM<<< or >>>OF<<< the Father!

Finally littledavidsays - God the Father and God the Holy Spirit are 2 separate persons'???

Then this 'person' that you are taking about has to have permission to function FROM THE FATHER and not only that but is a VERY WINDY 'creator' according to you littledavid???

Case in point by two witnesses below!

Genesis 1:2 (CEB)- 'the earth was without shape or form, it was dark over the deep sea, and God’s wind swept over the waters—'

Genesis 1:2 (EXB)- 'The [or…the] earth ·had no form and was empty [or was a formless void]. Darkness covered the ·ocean [deep], and ·God’s Spirit [or a mighty wind] was ·moving [hovering] over the water.'

Its always a good thing to refute your false teachings littledavid among all viewing! Your welcome!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is the Holy Spirit God
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 04:09 PM

Why is it that MOST every single translation says the Holy Spirit is OF Father YHWH or just flat out YHWH's Spirit of Himself? Once again refuting false doctrine that Father YHWH Holy Spirit is somehow another 'god' and or 'person'??? Lets look at some translations below that exposes this false teaching ERROR of another 'god' and or 'person'!

Genesis 1:2 (ASV)- 'And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the >>>Spirit of God<<< moved upon the face of the waters.'

Genesis 1:2 (CSB)- 'Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness covered the surface of the watery depths, and the >>>Spirit of God<<< was hovering over the surface of the waters.'

Genesis 1:2 (CJB)- 'The earth was unformed and void, darkness was on the face of the deep, and the >>>Spirit of God<<< hovered over the surface of the water.'

Genesis 1:2 (EXB)- 'the earth was completely empty. There was nothing on the earth. Darkness covered the ocean, and >>>God’s Spirit<<< moved over the water.'

Genesis 1:2 (GNV)- 'And the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the deep, and the >>>Spirit of God<<< moved upon the waters.'

Genesis 1:2 (TLB)- 'the earth was a shapeless, chaotic mass,* with the >>>Spirit of God<<< brooding over the dark vapors.*'

And you know something interesting of what is said in some translations , that say this below -

Genesis 1:2 (CEB)- 'the earth was without shape or form, it was dark over the deep sea, and God’s wind swept over the waters—'

Genesis 1:2 (EXB)- 'The [or…the] earth ·had no form and was empty [or was a formless void]. Darkness covered the ·ocean [deep], and ·God’s Spirit [or a mighty wind] was ·moving [hovering] over the water.'

So much for false teachings CULT 'churches' teaching the Spirit of Father YHWH is another 'god' and or 'person' because here it says above in those two translations that YHWH's Spirit is like a 'mighty wind', a 'wind' that 'swept' over the DEEP waters before CREATION WEEK BEGAN (of course CREATION WEEK ending on His HOLY, SANCTIFIED and RESTFUL 7th Day Sabbath!!!) AMEN!!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Is the Holy Spirit God
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 03:34 PM

The title of this thread is missing a very important word Pipiripi because it says and asks - 'Is the Holy Spirit God' but it should ask 'Is the Holy Spirit Of YHWH' then YES it is Father YHWH Holy Spirit from Him!!! How do we know that for sure? Well because the GOOD OLD >>>RELIABLE<<<BIBLE TELLS US SO!

Genesis 1:2 - 'And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And >>>the Spirit OF YHWH<<< (not another CREATOR!) moved upon the face of the waters.'

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Sunday Churches MISSING KEY POINT Regarding the Sabbath (1)
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 03:09 PM

Yeah I knew constipated constantine was the very first poop, I mean pope but I did not know about the poop francis getting such a powerful DEATH grip on all trinitarians and all Sunday keepers, as a whole, called: "the ecumenical movement"??? Thanks for the heads up about the coming 'mark of the beast' in control of the masses of >>>protest<<<- ants! By the way just what are they PROTESTING today???

Oooh and littledavid is not going to be happy with you posting anything like verses 8 and 10 in 2 Thess. chapter 2, because he has always told us that those verses are mistranslations because they CLEARLY tell us 'the WICKED are destroyed by the brightness of Messiah Yah'shua second coming' (and no 'secret rapture' thingy!) found in verse 8 >>>AND<<< also in verse 10 when Paul writes - with all deceivableness of UNRIGHTEOUSNESS (Torah Law breakers!) in them that PERISH (do not exist anymore!) which is not true says littledavid because the WICKED Torah Law breakers get 'eternal life' (eat of the tree of life!) in the lake of fire made one day!

So stop posting verses that convict littledavid on his false doctrine of 'eternal torment' he claims even though you WILL NEVER FIND THOSE TWO WORDS TOGETHER IN THE BIBLE!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
An analogy from marriage
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 02:41 PM

OhioGrace, if this is what your are driving at that littledavid is reading into your posts about the law being dead to us like a husband of a widow, then this is why you posted this below?

'Or are you ignorant/without knowledge, (For I am speaking to those who know the law.) That the law dominates/has lordship over a person as long he/she lives?'

If that is the case then are we still alive and Father YHWH is obviously alive, so the Torah MARRIAGE MORAL Law still stands and is to be kept because we are still married to it for LIFE! It is Father YHWH HOLY MORAL CODE to guide us in this journey of earth, right?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
An analogy from marriage
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 02:30 PM

As you can see readers, littledavid has MFB disease!!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
An analogy from marriage
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 02:29 PM

Folks you just cannotmake this stuff up because according to littledavid - "real believers are not subject to the law' and its now ok to murder, steal, commit adultery, have other 'gods' before Father YHWH, worship idols, don't need to keep the 7th DAY Sabbath anymore neither!!!

WOW' Folks there is no MORAL LAW anymore because tha is what Messiah came to CHANGE!!!

NAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWT!!!!

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12