Author Thread
Teddyhug^

View Profile
Sunday Churches MISSING KEY POINT Regarding the Sabbath (1)
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 01:33 PM

WOW WOW WOWSA! What a wonderful convincing post about the GLORIOUS HOLY, SANCTIFIED and RESTFUL 7TH DAY SABBATH from CREATION and its ENDING of the week! Thank you for posting TRUTH!

But note that mooncakes posts the same old boring copy and paste that contradicts itself hilariously over and over again!!! LOL!

For it even ADMITS and those authors will be held accountable come judgment DAY when they wrote - 'The Word of God makes it quite clear that Sabbath observance was a special sign between God and Israel: “The Israelites are to observe the Sabbath, celebrating it for the generations to come as a lasting covenant. It will be a sign between me and the Israelites forever, for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day he abstained from work and rested” (Exodus 31:16–17).' AMEN!!!

So they say ONLY Israelites are to observe the Sabbath, right Pipiripi??? So was Abraham a 'Israelite' ??? NOPE! Sooooooooo what Torah Law did he keep then and he was the father of all nations??? Right?

Genesis 26:5 - 'Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws."

Looks like all the SUNday keepers are running out of excuses Pipiripi, claiming this 7th Day Sabbath commandment is just for 'Israelites' and that nation according to the CULTISH article that mooncakes keeps posting OVER AND OVER AGAIN and with all its excuses??? Ooops!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
An analogy from marriage
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 12:56 PM

OhioGrace you post - Romans 7:1-6 is not about marriage.' which is true, so why the bunny trail below then?

Where is the listing of these verses you are quoting from below so that we can follow along and comment on???

'Or are you ignorant/without knowledge, (For I am speaking to those who know the law.) That the law dominates/has lordship over a person as long he/she lives?'

' For the married woman has been bound to her living husband by law. But if her husband dies, she has been freed from the law of her husband. So then, while her husband lives, she will be considered an adulterer if she is (married/joined, this is understood from the context, the actual word doesn't occur) to another man. And if the husband dies she is free from the law so that she will not be an adulterer when she has( married/joined)another man. '

Teddyhug^

View Profile
ONCE AGAIN ANTI-TRINITY TEDDYHUGS AND THE HEADLESS PROPHET HAVE INVADED THE FOR WITH HIS FALSE TEACHINGS ABOUT THE TRINITY
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 12:41 PM

I will be honest with you Pipiripi, there is NO place in the Bible where it says the Spirit OF OF OF the Father is ever its own 'god' that can exist on its own! The Bible is very CLEAR that the Holy Spirit PROCEEDS FROM (Comes from!) THE FATHER and NOT FROM THE SON! Sooooo obviously this Holy Spirit belongs to the Father THUS its OF OF OF the Father! Why do they struggle with coming out of babylon teaching where the 'trinity/triad' teachings of the multiple deities 'persons' comes from??? Because they have been indoctrinated like I was in the CULT teaching baptist church about the 'trinity/triad' teachings of the multiple deities 'persons' which also that CULT taught continual sinners get 'eternal life' in a one day made lake of fire! ANOTHER LIE! So what I'm saying is if I can come out of BABYLON where the 'trinity/triad' teachings of the multiple deities and or 'persons' that is taught in sooo many denominations, including some SDA 'churches, then there is hope for mooncakes and littledavid! Right?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
ONCE AGAIN ANTI-TRINITY TEDDYHUGS AND THE HEADLESS PROPHET HAVE INVADED THE FOR WITH HIS FALSE TEACHINGS ABOUT THE TRINITY
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 12:33 PM

mooncakes you have been flapping your LYING FITHY YAP on this forum about the denomination of SDA for many WORTHLESS non proving threads BUUUUUT YET you provide no proof of any particular doctrine they have wrong! I'm NOT an SDA but I defend ANY denomination that is slandered when I have studied their doctrines and so many others denominations, then comes IDIOTS like you coping and pasting GARBAGE that proves NOTHING of any wrong doctrines to this day! Sooooo when are you going to go over the SDA doctrines one by one and we will discuss them to see if they are in error or not ACCORDING TO THE HOLY BIBLE! Got it now? I'm game to looking at them in honesty! This is NOT a copy and paste forum but a Bible discussion part of the forum, so take your propaganda to another part of the forum like - CHEESY manmade doctrines, full of themselves CULTIST followers! OK?

Why not start with what Pipiripi asked? Distracting littledavid refuses to answer himself because he is FRIGHTENED that Pipiripi could be right and FULL OF HIMSELF littledavid would have to admit he was wrong, Correct? Or even you mooncakes because of your PRIDE you could not admit you was wrong! Correct?

I'm waiting for a simple answer from the Bible where Pipiripi asked the simple question of - REPEAT - 'Why the Holy Spirit has never been spoken with God the Father, or Jesus Christ God's Son , or both?' >>>AND<<< 'Where in the Bible can we see this phrase written: "god holy spirit", "triune god", "three in one god", "trinity"?"

By the way Pipiripi! Great SIMPLE questions and posts! So guess what, now comes the distractions and more copy and paste! Right? GEESH such childish brainwashed children impersonating adults!!! YICKS!

So where is the evidence in this thread supposedly exposing our 'FALSE TEACHINGS ABOUT THE TRINITY' when it does not exist by those words of 'trinity/triad' in the Bible? When are they going to prove it? They keep on with SAME OLD copy and paste over and over again as if that proves anything, for even the articles say its hard to understand which ONLY applies to them that are indoctrinated and rightly so BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT STUDY THE BIBLE TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT FATHER YHWH can be several places at the same time!!! OMNIPRESENT, so NO MULTIPLE DIETIES ARE NEEDED!!! But YET when you ask simple questions they have ZERO verses to support their claims!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
God's Word matters not people's Opinions
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 01:08 AM

Good post Pipiripi! And mooncakes you should probably take the advice of your thread title instead of copy and paste articles of men!!! YICKS!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
"I and the Father are one"
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 01:03 AM

Pipiripi correctly ask - 'Show US in your open Bible, chapters and verses, where we can read written "God Holy Spirit".' AMEN!

Littledavid gets confused and thinks his copy and paste articles is a BIBLE folks, for he says - Once again. >>Did you<< read the >>> CULT article<<< I posted about the trinity/triads⁉️⁉️"

Folks you just cannot make this stuff up, littledavid thinks an article is a Bible now! Let us take time to pray - Ooooh HOLY ARTICLE in whom I come to read and study to know about your multiple dieties and new worship days, eat anything we want, dog, cats, pork, worms, even manure is now CLEAN to eat!!! LOL!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
HELPING THOSE WHO REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 12:49 AM

Note readers he cannot refute a thing I teach! Just look at his distraction posting from the topic when he should prove every point I made to be false by the Bible which of course he cannot do because he cannot read the Bible but only copy and paste!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
BIBLE PROOF THE RAPTURE THEORY IS FALSE (1)
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 12:39 AM

For those readers that have been following along with the SDA threads and littledavid's obsession with his DEAD girlfriend EGW and what's really hilarious is he cannot EVEN SPELL HER NAME RIGHT!!! LOL! imagine according to littledavid beliefs when her 'soul' and or 'spirit' that supposedly cannot die comes to haunt littledavid in his bed telling him to spell her name right!!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
IS THE TRINITY BIBLICAL? (1)
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 12:25 AM

I don't know how many times I have told you I don't have a earthly leader BB and attend no organized religion owned by the Jesuits like you obviously do, so there is no leader here on earth for me dude! GEESH, hard of hearing???

You want me to research for you al the years of my life about historical changes in the calendar, denominations, Jesuit control etc etc??? REALLY BONE HEAD??? GET TO WORK AND WAKE UP YOURSELF, I DID OVER 30 YEARS AGO JUNIOR! Now you know why I call you JUNIOR as you obviously have a long WAY TO GO but STAY TUNED TO YOUR COPY AND PASTE, OK???

Don't forget to cuddle up with your GLOBLET model, while you research your copy and paste!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Sabbath keeping is a matter of spiritual freedom
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 12:08 AM

the CULT article goes on to say - 'A common error in the Sabbath-keeping debate is the concept that the Sabbath was the day of worship.' LOL!

Well what was it then, a day to do laundry??? GEESH! There is Only ONE DAY MADE HOLY and SANCTIFIED by our CREATOR >>>AND<<< a REST DAY TO BOOT! That would be the 7TH DAY SABBATH! GEESH!

And these clowns in the article tell you to make any day holy???

Exodus 20:8-11!!!

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the Seventh Day is the Sabbath of the Master thy YHWH: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Master made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Master blessed the Sabbath Day, and hallowed it.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13