Author Thread
Teddyhug^

View Profile
Sabbath keeping is a matter of spiritual freedom
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 11:50 PM

mooncakes posts from her CULT teaching and LYING website - QUOTE - 'Many churches today have both Saturday and Sunday services.'

Tell me the denomination that has PAGAN calendar keeping of SATURNday of one entire day and SUNday keeping the entire next day mooncakes???

Do you even READ what you copy and paste???

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Sabbath keeping is a matter of spiritual freedom
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 11:44 PM

Hello mooncakes!!! Paul said to the Colossians In Colossians 2:16-17, the apostle Paul declares, “Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.'

HE DID NOTSAY, PICK A NEW DAY OF WORSHIP! ANY DAY OF THE WEEK and you can have your own self made 'sabbath day' of worship time set aside to be your own god'??? LOL!

NOOOO he said don't let anyone JUDGE YOU of what you do, or what you drink, or what you eat on the Holy, SANCTIFIED 7TH Day SABBATH!

Do you see the difference now??? I doubt it!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Unbelief
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 11:34 PM

What are you flapping your gums about now, as YOU have not proven your 'secret rapture' theory yet, with clothspiled on the graound, planes and cars crashing because they have no operators in them, they were raptured away! SOOOOOO it remains a >>>theory<<< to this day!

Show the Scripture and explain it to us in your own words after quoting the Scripture! You HAVE FAILED to of ever done this on this forum because you are a PUPPET NOW OF COPY AND PASTE ONLY!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
FALSE Doctrine. Seventh -day Adventism
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 11:25 PM

Note how the articles goes on to slander the SDA movement when it says - Seventh-Day Adventism is a diverse movement, and not all SDA groups hold to all the doctrines mentioned above...... their church has its roots in the failed prophecies of William Miller.'

What a LIE, the SDA church did not even EXIST YET when the millerite movement were a mix of many denominations then and the SDA LATER FOUNDED knew it was a failed prophecy! GEESH, slander the SDA 'church' much! WOW!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
FALSE Doctrine. Seventh -day Adventism
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 11:16 PM

Pipiripi, I have some friends in the SDA 'church' and they all believe in the CULT 'trinity/triad' teaching but you do not obviously! I'm surprised by that, so it just goes to show you there is no distinct doctrines of ALL SDA's and that is a good thing when SOME like you keep their eyes open to new truths!

teaching

Teddyhug^

View Profile
I Want a Debate
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 11:06 PM

Well the SUNday keepers are going to lose the debate when using the julius caesar made paper 'calendar' hanging on their walls, on decks or on their phones because NO PLACE in Scripture is SUNday a change for the Biblical calendar of the 7th day Sabbath! Even a child will tell you SUNday is an obvious counterfeit to creation week!

So Pipiripi I wish you well in your challenge but all you will get is copy and paste with ZERO Scripture to make their case of a supposed change from the HOLY, SANCTIFIED and BLESSED 7th day Sabbath to another day, it simple does not exist but ONLY for a TRADITION OF WICKED MEN!

You know the verse about in vain they worship YHWH because of traditions of men! Right?

mooncakes will tell you that Messiah Yah'shua is the Sabbath everyday! Does that make any sense but then she keeps SUNday???

Teddyhug^

View Profile
IS JESUS CHRIST GOD? (1)
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 10:49 PM

littledavid says - 'Did you read my thread already, that was fast'

WHATA LIAR, you mean your COPY AND PASTE from wicked CULT teaching men outside Scripture SO ITS NOT YOURS you LIAR!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
IS JESUS CHRIST GOD? (1)
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 10:45 PM

You cannot be a student because littledavid was NEVER a teacher!

He is an IDIOT though and a GREAT ONE in false doctrine of which of course you know by ALL the false teachings you listed littledavid is posting but get this! mooncakes disagrees with him about modern day miracles and the O.S.A.S. (once saved always saved) doctrine because she KNOWS littledavid is WRONG about those doctrines and she is 100% right and I agree with her 100%!!! So who is the student now!!??

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Jesus is fully divine
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 10:14 PM

Alligator, do you see below how littledavid is already beginning to belittle you (So far so good' he says! ), BUT pssst you have it all wrong he is saying when he says - 'HOWEVER' the CULT trinity/triad teachings is about '3 distinct persons' and one is INVISABLE, a Spirit but strangely there is ONLY ONE GODHEAD which says he has POWER over the other two, yet they are all equal??? LMBO!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
Jesus is fully divine
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 10:02 PM

Folks does this clown littledavid make any sense at all when he says Pipiripi has refuted my so called 'doctrine on the Trinity' when the Bible has nothing to say about 3 'persons' in heaven so what is he talking about Pipiripi because I AGREE with you on the crazy English talk outside of Scripture when they don't even understand what OF OF OF means, example given above in Genesis 1:2! He is such a word twister of people and puts doctrines into people posts they never said! What a LIAR littledavid is OBVIOUSLY because I'm agreeing with you! Then he goes into more hallucinations claiming its got something to with driving a vehicle??? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? From the spinning empty sphere between the ears of littledavid no doubt!

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14