Author Thread
austin93a^

View Profile
How, When & Where Men and Women Derive Their Value
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 06:31 PM

why do I get the idea you're some creep messaging women young enough to be your granddaughter?

austin93a^

View Profile
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 06:24 PM

Maybe you are over qualified to the young women you are attractive to!

that's actually a good point to bring up, i'm not the kind to be attractive to anything in particular. I couldn't care less about looks or status. I only look for a like minded christian who I get along with and also wants kids.

however I have been told my status can be intimidating. 🤷‍♂️ witch makes some since.

But Id think people online who only have my profile to go on would still reply to me???

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 03:16 PM

Money and looks definately matters to 99% of women. Not that you have to make millions or look like a movie star, but you have to afford to run your life (and support a wife and kids) and you need to seem attractive to that spesific woman, whatever her taste in men is.

If that's the case I wouldn't have problems. my net worth is well in the 7 figures and i'm told I'm very attractive, but I might as well be blind to physical attraction so I wouldn't know if they're right, but I do know when I post my photo online I get tons of attention albeit it's for the wrong reasons 🤢

Not that Is want someone who only wants money or looks, i'm a person after all.

I also find looks to matter less in men who have the TRAITS: confidence, good hygiene, great attitude towards life and people, well dressed (dressed for the occation/suitable style and colours for your body type/looks), leadership and someone who is not afraid to say "no" to any woman (not being desperate, or over eager to please the woman in any way possible.) Women want the man they can't have the most.

that's me exactly. I stand way out in a crowd here, I actually don't stink like cat pea and have clothes without holes in them 😂 needless to say most men here are gross. I also teach Sunday school, I'm one notch below a VP at my day job, coordinate charities, and own a lot of real estate. Id say I have leadership qualities. Not that any woman my age would take time to find out 😂 can't even get a simple hello.

austin93a^

View Profile
Oliver Anthony
Posted : 12 Sep, 2023 07:38 PM

i must be living under a rock. never heard of this. actually i don't live under a rock... but rather offline and without a tv or social media. so what's this about?

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 12 Sep, 2023 06:20 PM

you're fine, I got what you where saying, the thing is for me is that I don't have any requirements past sharing my faith. I just can't seem to get any girl my age to get their heads out of their phones and talk. I been setup on blind dates too but they never show. the folks that set them up say the people apparently had better things to do or where scared to go somewhere🙄 And by better things they said staying at home 🤦‍♂️ The pastors of the churches I go to say everyone my age here exhibits antisocial behavior and that I'm a black sheep in that regard, but other then that their only advice was to pray, hope and wait. Sadly i'm not getting any younger so it's not like my dream of having a big family would ever be possible so i'll just have to give it up unfortunately.

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 11 Sep, 2023 06:27 PM

"Or you could cut to the chase by finding a real woman who isn’t afraid to talk about Jesus"

Ideally that's what I want, tbh past that I don't really even know what I want as unfortunately the closest thing I ever had to a date is getting lunch with women old enough to be my mother/grandmother. No women in there 20 here seem to be able to talk let alone interested in me. My only experience with women my age is what I see online and from afar and nether convoy confidence in that i'll ever find someone my own age that's able to so much as handle saying hi back to me.

that being said, dave how on earth are you still single? you seem like someone a lot of gals would like.

austin93a^

View Profile
How does the swamp/deep state get funded?
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 04:48 PM

Two words "fake charities"

Hate to say this but most charitable organizations run by political people are fake, I forget the number but only a small % of donations go have to legally go to the charity work. The rest can been pocketed. Things like the Clinton foundation are well known funnels in the world of philanthropy.

austin93a^

View Profile
Your favorite lesser spoken of bible story.
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 04:15 PM

Dave, I get the idea you were the class clown growing up.

hmm bible bus, I thought I was the only one still listening to that, great preacher!

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 04:12 PM

😂

so fake lavender mustache, one red eyebrow? and what a blue one? or should I shave it??? What about a red nose and a flower that squirts water?

austin93a^

View Profile
The Average Women On This Site...
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 04:10 PM

I definitely agree in part with that you say, American is definitely going down a dark path in regards to relationships and marriage. However remember this site is just a splash in the pan in a ocean of Christians. And anyway online dating tends to attract the worst life has to offer.

As someone who's traveled all his life and been to churches from Nevada to Maryland and gone to everything from catholic church's to small traveling churches like RFC... I met a lot of christians, but never once met a 20 something woman as none of them where willing to talk. I can only go by what I seen and my own experiences. What my experience has been is that 20 somethings, more so women are glued to their smart phones and can't mentally handle talking to others. I only know about women in there 20s from what I seen online and the extremely small amount of interaction I had with them, nome of witch is remotely positive. Those 35-40ish and older tend to much more social, of stronger faith and more like Christ. If it wasn't for wanting a big family I'd be married to one such woman already. unfortunately Gods plan doesn't involve older women being able to start big families so here I am single, with no family and no option to change it. it really sucks too, when I say I have no family I don't mean no kids or wife, I have no bothers or sisters or parents. Definitely count your blessings as some of us never had a family of any kind.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14