Author Thread
austin93a^

View Profile
Why does the Biden regime not blame Iran for attacking Israel?
Posted : 19 Oct, 2023 08:33 PM

blaming Iran would but cause more problems and luckily lead to more escalation of the war. We should be calling for peace, not casting blame.

austin93a^

View Profile
Need Co-op for 2024
Posted : 19 Oct, 2023 08:31 PM

i'm guessing a co op is some sort of living arraignment? ether way I hope everything goes well for you!!!

austin93a^

View Profile
what to do with this empty house?
Posted : 19 Oct, 2023 08:29 PM

"cannt understand why you couldnt get a date, that doesnt really make sense to me, "

I get that a lot, almost everyone I know has said that to me in some way or anther. Actually most of my older friends try to set me up on blind dates with the family members of theirs, but everyone of them was a no showed.

tbh the only negative thing about me that stands out is my dyslexia and sometimes i'm a little negative about things regarding my horrible family and dating. But I'd think those are rather mild when looking at the bigger picture.

Regardless of what it is I'm obviously not what women my age want.

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 19 Oct, 2023 04:01 PM

@dave

My only experience is being ignored and rejected outright. I'm never given a chance whatsoever and I'm luckily to get a hello back from any girl my age. I went to a speed dating event once, everyone skipped my table... blind dates no show, and I sent messages to everyone on this site and a few others in the whole USA ages 20~35 and only scammers and trolls replied.

tbh I'm likely the least picky person you'd meet. I would have settled for anyone who I get along with who wants a family and is a christian and likes me for who I am.

I couldn't care less about ones looks or hair, to me those things aren't important.

@moonlight

Thanks. But I'm not sure if I'd call myself smart or intelligent, If I am it's never helped me. I am rather well off in life, but that's just from hard work and pulling lots of OT when I was younger and investing every cent I had. And yes I'm told I'm very attractive and when I do post my photo online I get a lot of attention but for the wrong reasons. I got tired of the lewd texts so I removed them.

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 18 Oct, 2023 02:27 PM

i'll probably move into one of my apartment the next time someone moves out.

austin93a^

View Profile
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 7 Oct, 2023 08:10 AM

Don't put your confidence in Online because God don't put all these people together that just hook up!!

I out zero confidence in women my age being able to talk to people online or in person. they're always hiding behind there phones or running iff the second church is over.

austin93a^

View Profile
Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 08:25 PM

that's not something you should joke about

austin93a^

View Profile
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 08:15 PM

i'm not going to become some creepy old guy who prays on younger women. that's just messed up. and tbh I am getting to old. just because I can have children when i'm older doesn't mean I should. I wouldn't have the energy to keep up the kids and that would be asking to much of a wife at my age.

so i'm done trying. no one wanted to even talk to me for 10 years straight, obviously i'm not fit for a relationship so why keep trying?

austin93a^

View Profile
Many government Leaders including POTUS
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 02:02 PM

tbh you could probably count on one hand the number of world leaders that are truly Christian. As far as presidents go Carter was the last Christian president and tbh you have to go way back to find anther one. It's obvious most leaders just use Christianity as a tool to get support and to justify their ideas.

austin93a^

View Profile
Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 01:56 PM

"Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb. Don’t worry if you fail once."

didn't Edison steel the idea for the light bulb... I know that's beside the point, but I haven't failed just once or twice but constantly.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11