Author Thread
austin93a^

View Profile
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 01:53 PM

"seems like you have tried many things according to your posts here."

you aren't kidding. 😅

"Maybe stop looking or trying and it will happen.

I heard a saying when a person stops looking for a mate, thats when it happens for some."

I been told that a few times before and I more or less been doing that the last year, other then having a dating site here I more or less completely stopped. tbh i'm at the point in life where I realize looking is a really big waste of my time as no one my age wants a relationship with me.

"Don't blame GOD for anything."

I don't, but it's completely possible his plans for my life is to never have a family as unfortunate as it is. and i'm getting to old to be aspiring to be a father anyway.

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 04:33 AM

maybe everyone else is to picky 🤷‍♂️

I really wish I knew what I was doing that was wrong all them years. every one I spoke to sead I was doing everything right a

d didn't understand why I was single. But now it doesn't matter, i'm not bothering to try anymore. it's just not worth it. I tried everything outside of dating abroad and i'm not about to do that. I have tried online dating, singles groups, traveling and church hopping, personal adds, blind dates (I always got stood up) going to every bible study and fellowship group I can find, volunteering at every charity I can find, hobby groups and local meet ups. What hurt the most was a speed dating thing I went to, everyone just skipped over my table.

Women must just not like me or want a friendly man of God who's tall, attractive and highly successful in life. But TBH I don't even know if that's true as I haven't spoken to any women my age to confirm or deny it. if it's not that God must just want me single.

austin93a^

View Profile
what to do with this empty house?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 04:16 AM

I chosen to sell the house. it's not far that i'm holding onto such a big house when a needing family could use a house this size.

austin93a^

View Profile
No direct response
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 04:13 AM

"Yours are to be ignored"

please do the same, you're just adding fuel to the fire. Actually everyone should ignore him until he gets a better attitude and stops spewing all that ignorant hate.

austin93a^

View Profile
You have a Man you are dating
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 03:59 AM

umm if that's not cheating what is?

austin93a^

View Profile
Humor/jokes section.
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 03:58 AM

as the title says. would be fun to

have a section to post jokes and funny stuff

austin93a^

View Profile
what am I doing wrong?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 03:53 AM

photos are not the problem . i had photos publicly posted before and never gotten anyone to reply back and I have the exact same problem in person too. it's just that no one is interested in me. it doesn't matter since I given up in finding anyone. 10 years of trying anything and everything and I had maybe 3 gals my own age talk me and not one date. so why bother if I'm so unlikable no one will talk to me???

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 03:48 AM

i'm only 30 and not even remotely picky.

austin93a^

View Profile
Democratic leadership is totally Corrupt .
Posted : 3 Oct, 2023 03:09 PM

tbh the right is no better .

austin93a^

View Profile
looters / THEIVES
Posted : 3 Oct, 2023 03:08 PM

tbe issue of crime and police funding is a local issue, the president can't do much about it. trump tried to address this kind of issue when Seattle had that massive takeover but he couldn't do anything ether.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12