Author Thread
austin93a^

View Profile
US national debt hits $33 trillion mark for first time ever
Posted : 23 Sep, 2023 10:35 PM

Seems there may be a government shut down in a few days if the republicans don't pass the millions of dollars for Ukraine!

hardly anyone these day can get along enough to get something extremely important done. even members of the same political party that should be in agreement on most things.

austin93a^

View Profile
Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship?
Posted : 20 Sep, 2023 03:09 PM

Remember that saying in the 80s-90s? Insanity is...keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.

and what about the guys that are always doing something different but always getting the same results?

austin93a^

View Profile
US national debt hits $33 trillion mark for first time ever
Posted : 20 Sep, 2023 02:00 PM

Nothing to worry about, they'll just print more money to pay for it🙄

austin93a^

View Profile
Gun charges
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 04:18 PM

Speaking of Cain, I really think we should ban assault rocks, end rock violence😂

austin93a^

View Profile
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 04:06 PM

I'm not looking for a foreign woman, however I know rather well from my past mission and humanitarian aid work that younger women from other parts of the world are far more sociable then those here in the US. and you're right I haven't met all western women, actually I only met two or 3 under 35, the rest can't even say hello back and retreat to their phones the second anyone gets close to them. And it's not for a lack of trying or looking. younger women just can't seem to socialize at all.

I actually run a single young adult group with about 30 members and there's only one girl in the group despite there being about 10 single girls in that church. those 28 guys all have the same complaint including the girl, she doesn't have a single friend that's a woman because they're all to antisocial. and it's the same in other churches. younger women are few and far between in churches here and those that are here scram the second church is over and don't participate at all in bible study groups, charities/fundraiser, singles groups or even Sunday school.

it's really sad

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 17 Sep, 2023 08:55 AM

at dave,

it's your age, women of the younger generations are extremely antisocial and can't even say hello back to anyone. I mean if I talk to a gal 45ish or older I have no problem having a conversation and making friends, but anyone remotely close to my age can get their head out of their phone and talk. it's literally impossible to get any women my age to talk or engage with others or in church.

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 05:45 AM

How can you be friends if no one is willing to talk? I have messaged just about every girl here under 35 within the whole USA, not one reply. I tried to start conversation in person with every girl I see in church within a 200 mile radius and no one is willing to talk. No women here go to church single groups or even fellowship groups or even bible studies. you can't build anything if women are so antisocial they can't even say hello back.

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 02:35 PM

10 years of looking and not a single date. can't even remember the last time I was even able to get a girl my own age to talk back to me. i'm convinced every woman under 35 is ether chicken or paranoid.

austin93a^

View Profile
How, When & Where Men and Women Derive Their Value
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 07:56 PM

😂

austin93a^

View Profile
Gun charges
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 06:33 PM

about time. no self respecting person should toss a gun in a trash can.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14