Author Thread
austin93a^

View Profile
Women Children And Dogs are loved Unconditionally
Posted : 1 Oct, 2023 05:34 PM

at Moonlight7: I'd recommend reading the parable about the farmer scattering seed. It's very much relevant to what's in handymans heart.

austin93a^

View Profile
what to do with this empty house?
Posted : 30 Sep, 2023 02:25 AM

At least you had good memories. my family was abusive or missing.

austin93a^

View Profile
what's it like to have people who care?
Posted : 30 Sep, 2023 01:54 AM

maybe one of the 516 guys that favorited you might care about you if you gave them a chance hazzle?

austin93a^

View Profile
Why do men ask for social media accounts after just a few back and forth conversations
Posted : 30 Sep, 2023 01:04 AM

this is about as new as online dating and social media.... mostly just people who lack the skills needed to talk and get to know you will ask for it so they can get an idea of what type of person you are.

fiy its not hard to find someone on social media with the most basic information and it's completely public information.... don't be so paranoid about people wanting it, if they really wanted it they can find it with a little looking with the information in your profile and a few basic questions.

austin93a^

View Profile
Read and Delete (without responding)
Posted : 26 Sep, 2023 08:47 PM

What on earth did your wife see in you ? You are an absolute as* and a narcissist

austin93a^

View Profile
what to do with this empty house?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2023 02:16 PM

A few years ago I had the chance to buy the house my grandfather grew up in. my grandfather was really the only family I had, the rest ether hatted me for my faith or I never met.

I bought the house part way because I didn't get to have anything belonging to my grandfather and got to watch what little family I had sell and trash what little he had. the other reason was that it's a very large house, 7 bedrooms 4 baths, two kitchens, two living room and 1 large dining hall. Also full size unfinished basement and a upstairs section that are both dying to be made into something, and a massive yard too, all in a very quiet small town.

I wanted to raise a family in the house but I come to realize thar after 10 years of trying to find someone and not even being able to get a single date let alone a friendly conversation with any girl my age that i'll never have a family. sadly women my age here have always avoided me and never wanted anything to do with me.

Everyday I come home it makes me kinda sad to see the house completely empty. it constantly reminds me of how i'll never have a family and what little family I had is long gone or was abusive. I feel like I should sell it and buy something smaller for my own emotional well being. But I don't know if I could ever forgive myself if I sold the only thing I have left of the only family I ever had.

austin93a^

View Profile
Read and Delete (without responding)
Posted : 26 Sep, 2023 01:53 PM

I must of completely missed the part when she said he messaged her first...

Handyman, i'm going to blunt here and i'm not trying to be rude, your wife didn't leave you because she was board did she?

austin93a^

View Profile
REDUNDANT ACCOUNTS, HOW LONG SHOULD ONE KEEP ON AN ONLINE DATING APP
Posted : 26 Sep, 2023 01:48 PM

this is a wonderful idea from a user standpoint. unfortunately if we remove old users the site operators would stem to lose money so I can't see it happening. with only active users paying for the full version would give you less value as you wouldn't need to know when the user last logged on. in addition less users equals less advertising/marketing power. people paying to advertise here like to see big numbers when it comes to user counts. then of course implementing it would take time/money.

austin93a^

View Profile
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 25 Sep, 2023 02:14 PM

im here too 😂.

tbh if christian women were wanting a relationship it's obviously not with me.

austin93a^

View Profile
Any UNVAXXED girls on here?
Posted : 23 Sep, 2023 10:41 PM

there's a few profiles thar state that, but they're ether antisocial or not active. you're better off dating abroad or giving up.

sadly most western/American women under 40ish can't hold a conversation let alone a relationship. 10 years of looking, traveling all over the US and I can count on one hand the number of younger christian women that I met that are able to socialize.

on the flip side I used to mission work, been to africa, SE asia and india. almost everyone there was very sociable and open to making friends.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13